Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS (18544 Views)

Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS / Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) / 2 Politicians Fighting At A Shopping Center In Port-Harcourt (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by dainformant(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2016
There's an on going assive protest against the Judiciary in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. According to the protesters, they are agitating against the "gross impunity" of the Rivers State House of Assembly in refusing to swear in elected members of the house. See photos from the protest below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/breaking-massive-protest-against-rivers.html

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by dainformant(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2016

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Rivers again ?

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2016
we are watching
Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
protest sponsored by the Apc zombies.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by dainformant(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Wike do something
Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by chemicalDisease: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Is been long.

That state have been quite.

Amaechi and the zombies parade.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Tokety7: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2016
The curse Wike is gradually but surely destroying this lovely state. By the way, is this not the monorail eternal fools claimed Amaechi abandoned and stole the money away? These shameless wike lovers are world class liars.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Tokety7: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2016
The fool that promised not to touch it was the one that abandoned it not Amaechi. By the time the best Rivers Governor in her history was leaving, 90% of the first phase was done and dusted. If the thug wike chooses not to touch it, how is that Amaechis Business?

21 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by gare(f): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2016
dainformant:
There's an on going assive protest against the Judiciary in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. According to the protesters, they are agitating against the "gross impunity" of the Rivers State House of Assembly in refusing to swear in elected members of the house. See photos from the protest below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/breaking-massive-protest-against-rivers.html

APC sponsored protest, when will they allow peace to reign in this state? Instead them going to plan for 2019 they're here crying everyday, see Dakuku and Ibim have both moved on, Magnus Abe should have led the protest since he is yet to get anything. Frustrated group of people.

10 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by nnachukz(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
APC paid agents. When it is against them they won't go to court to defend themselves but will resort to protest and hire people with 1K each. When it is against another person at federal level, they will tell you to go to court and defend yourself instead of crying witch hunting. Pathetic hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Cope1(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2016
APC paid agents, when yunusa d rapist was released without meeting any of his bail conditions did they protest?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by AlphaNet: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:
The curse Wike is gradually but surely destroying this lovely state. By the way, is this not the monorail eternal fools claimed Amaechi abandoned and stole the money away? These shameless wike lovers are world class liars.

Its very obvious you don't stay in Phc or even know anythg about the state...!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by kingsman66(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2016
but let me ask this question, what is holding rivers state house not to sworn these elected members.......inhumanity to man

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Tokety7: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2016
AlphaNet:

Its very obvious you don't stay in Phc or even know anythg about the state...!!

Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds that u are certain about this? do this and i will take u serious.

10 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by AlphaNet: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds that u are certain about this? do this and i will take u serious.

I can and will rather swear on the lives of YOUR OWN seed. How about that?

18 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Kekeiyke(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2016
What I don't understand is why APC is comfortable causing problems in all the states they are in opposition,distracting and making wild noise but when it comes to the collapsing economy and inept leadership @ the centre where they are incharge they keep mum.I know very well that had it being PDP is in control of the govt @ the centre they wud've occupied everywhere by now...Hypocrites and deceivers

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by AlphaNet: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Elections are here again and we won't hear or have peace in Rivers again...!!!

Haba.!!!

Those of us that are apolitical, can't we just be allowed to go about our normal businesses again?
Do we have to be praying, casting and binding against anything elections in Rivers so we can sleep with both eyes closed?

APC has only 2 seats in the RSHOA
On the day of swearing in, one member stayed away from the event while there was a Court Order preventing the Assembly from swearing in the second. APC should make effort to vacant that order to allow Victoria Nyche to be sworn in and also advise the second member to go present himself to the Speaker to be sworn in rather that this useless protest...!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Tokety7: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2016
[s]
AlphaNet:

I can and will rather swear on the lives of YOUR OWN seed. How about that?
[/s]

Oponu...............shut ur trap. Its not in my place either to convince u that i stay in PH either. enjoy.

14 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by dionma: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2016
what concerns the judiciary I this matter. the judiciary has given judgment. it is for the police and the house if assembly to enforce it. the judiciary dies not have a police force. the police is under the executive.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by AlphaNet: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Oponu...............shut ur trap. Its not in my place either to convince u that i stay in PH either. enjoy.

Neither is it in my place to make you take me serious my friend...!!!

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Tokety7: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
AlphaNet:

Neither is it in my place to make you take me serious my friend...!!!

so in ur daft state, u thought i took u serious right? if i had, i would have have told u either yes or no. Joke on u clown. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by hardywaltz(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
We are tired of WikeD and his pocket judiciary
Justice Omereji
Justice Opara etc...

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by obailala(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2016
The unemployment situation in Nigeria is really a time bomb. lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Jobless IPOB mofos grin when their corrupt compromised court declared their violent thug wike as the winner of the governorship elections against the authentic winner Dakuku, they were all jubilating and hurling insults thinking it's all about PDP/APC. They never knew they have mortgaged their children's future into mama Piss pocket by appointing her stooge wike as governor. I don't pity them at all since most of them are sympathetic to biafra as if they don't know the plot of the Igbo's to dominate their resources in their deluded biafra. Nnamdi kanu even lied to them on radio biafra that igweocha, ikwere and anioma's are igbos and they ignorantly believed him not knowing he has the intention of becoming biafra president using them as target practice for the Nigerian security forces. That's why no sane Nigerian will ever support referendum for biafra sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by veekid(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Food don done

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by fratermathy(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Nairalanders should avoid that scene. Anything in this state can take a violent turn at any minute.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by MadCow1: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2016
O well..

That was why Amaechi fell out with teh Judiciary and shut those muthafhuckers down.

No Justice is better than Biased justice.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Mimisboygreat: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Opistorincos:
H
fratermathy:
BADHT GUYS grin
Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by cytellProperty: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016
dainformant:

Na Amaechi sponsor am.
Re: Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS by DoyenExchange: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trucks Of Fertilizer Disappeared Miraculously Under Previous Governments- Buhari / Maduka, Ken Obi Cover V-Glamour Magazine, Governorship Edition (Picture) / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.