Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story (54823 Views)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One / Serious Advice Needed: Undergraduate Guy Dating Post-graduate Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

I knew a pastor that cries all night for God's forgiveness each time he has sexual intercourse with his wife Sin is what you don't like and what could hurt your fellow man. Nothing more nothing less.

*falls down*

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by christal101(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
gabazin080:
why the mention of the church name
good to know d church
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Wahalaboy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol. Just for the sake of clarity, this post, and every character of the story is fiction. I'm a writer and I write a lot of erotic fictions. This is my Facebook account and all stories written there is fiction and not to be taken literally. With all due regards to members of the church I mentioned in the post. Thank you for sharing it here, even though I'm not quite comfortable with the attention it's getting on various blogs right now as it has been subject to various forms of negative interpretations.

You can follow me on Facebook for more of my stories on www.facebook.com/vdslim1 , you can also read stories and other contents on my blog www.jollofnigerian.com . Thanks.

Victor Daniel.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by okangisaiah(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Sister for where?
E better make I die single,miserable & alone than have anything to do with fucktàrds like that gírl..

Ignorant slüt.

Bro, take it easy abeg.
Why are you vexing
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Venzal: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
skarlett:
Congrats bro! Seeing sister Ifeoma's breasts has cured HIV, world hunger and corruption combined undecided

shocked Hey, Are you a younger sister to Mr. M##n?
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by oglalasioux(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
jojosweet:
sin is what God says it is.

Nope!

You want everything God said is sin to be sin? Here goes;

Have you ever eaten gala sausage roll? If yes prepare to go to hell because you've committed a terrible sin. For more information read Leviticus chapter 11.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by jojosweet(f): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:

Nope!

You want everything God said is sin to be sin? Here goes;

Have you ever eaten gala sausage roll? If yes prepare to go to hell because you've committed a terrible sin. For more information read Leviticus chapter 11.
this is as vague as vague can get. What has one got to do with the other...sha wait let me go and read it.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by oglalasioux(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
jojosweet:
this is as vague as vague can get. What has one got to do with the other...sha wait let me go and read it.

Good.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by ClintonDal(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
WTF did I just read?? cheesy cheesy grin
This just made me laugh for t first time today grin
This just shows no matter how bad you think your day is going, someone is facing much worse. Bro just find solitude is eating your current girl out.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Foolish Man!!! What as light as to do with darkness!sister ifeoma is a good wife material.Who canal app! he is busy burying his head inside pussy while sis ifeoma is happily married with a child.Its very obvious the dude was a destiny destroyer .I am so happy for sis ifeoma
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by TRUTHSURE: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
PRAISE GOD.

I AM PROUD OF SIS IFEOMA. A SISTER INDEED.

ITS A DEMONSTRATION OF A TRUE BELIEVER

LADIES PLEASE EMULATE HER.

BRO VICTOR, PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by rosalieene(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
lmaooo... . This post has made my day.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by esejessy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Stelvin101:
I have some policy as far relationship is concern. We have to know each other's Genotype, Hiv status and no sex before marriage shiiit is forbidden or else Swerve!
hmmm.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by mathew2oa(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
The broda no get sense, weytin carry am go date Sister Ifeoma for mor than 2 years wen after som months she no allow am see breast talk less of touching , well som sister in der lord (if i hear) sabi well well pass the one wey no dey go church sef
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by esejessy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
PoorUgly:
GUY GO, REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST!

AND STOP SINNING!

GOD BLESS THAT SISTER FOR STANDING FAST IN HOLINESS.

HEAVEN MINDEDNESS THAT'S WHAT THIS SINFUL WORLD NEEDS.

nice one.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by esejessy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
smarleybiz:
Sis ifeoma practiced what our pastor preach...
sex before marriage is a terrible sin so she knew the dangers of such act ND she fled from it...... Ladies reading this should learn how to cover their bodies well instead of making way for seducing spirit.... I THANK GOD FOR SIS IFEOMA....
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by esejessy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
God please bless DAT sis for me!
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by MielBaker(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
madridguy:
Brother Dan you be real clown grin

I dey tell youuuu
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by MielBaker(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
To me, this is hilarious....
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lwkmdead
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Alpharezz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
I dae laff

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by MrMacinterchi1: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is serious and funny. its seriously funny . the story and experience is funny but the belief is STRONG like a rock.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Maski87: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
You don't know she was dating both of you and had you in reserve in Case the other guy she really wants to be with dissapoints her , obviously she was getting action from him as man no be wood
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Lavedaa: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
skarlett:
Congrats bro! Seeing sister Ifeoma's breasts has cured HIV, world hunger and corruption combined undecided

cheesygrin
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by skedy1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
madridguy:
Brother Dan you be real clown grin
Hehehe lwkmd!
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Maglorix(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hahaha d nigga is ma close frnd on fbuk,,,hes fond of making silly jokes......it was just a joke guys!!!!!
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:

cheesygrin

Bae how you dey?
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by deplay24(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
The story is kind of funny to me
I don't know for you

For me no sex,no relationship

What about you
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by jesusjewel1(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Congratts! grin

you finally saw those boobies!

Buh that's really wack tho..lipsrsealed
being inna relationship and The only thing close to intimacy you've both shares is a hug? shocked that's torture! utter wickedness!

Wait ooo...
Just hug is torture and wickedness?
Eeeehhhnnnn....
Isorrai
I never knew oooo.... sad
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by deplay24(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
The story is kind of funny to me
I don't know for you

For me no sex,no relationship
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.