Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me (2410 Views)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2016
My people, obontami, babzilla, vaginaterrorist, prettythicksme, xendra and co.... Please come and see what is happening,

A married woman with 5kids having sexual desires towards me ... The worst part be say she no even fine sef...

My people, the thing just tire me, I no even understand...

Guyman like paulkillerman.... Chai...

Full gist to come soon...

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by obontami: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
PaulKillerman:
My people, obontami, babzilla, vaginaterrorist, prettythicksme, xendra and co.... Please come and see what is happening,

A married woman with 5kids having sexual desires towards me ... The worst part be say she no even fine sef...

My people, the thing just tire me, I no even understand...

Guyman like paulkillerman.... Chai...

Full gist to come soon...

Omoba I nor blame the woman na
Who nor like better thing grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by obiorathesubtle: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
undecided fvck her naaa
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2016
Are u okay? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Saintthug(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
yes
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided fvck her naaa
. No, she no make sense at all, u suppose know say I dey select food I chop... I eat very delicious ones...
prettythicksme:
. Something is wrong with you, I dey tell u something u dey ask me foolish question...
Me and you who resemble person something dey worry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by falconey(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2016
I love this guy lwkm
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Flee from her
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by obiorathesubtle: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. No, she no make sense at all, u suppose know say I dey select food I chop... I eat very delicious ones....
undecided Baba.. Just chop this one first.. When be the last time you chop? You want make hunger kill you?
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Coming to drop the gist fully...

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
My people...
But how far the husband, are they still together? If yes o, try confirm if the man has African powers@all. As for me as she is Ugly then turn it to business, name your request and see her reaction.

But if she has no money, still want the long tail and the coast is clear go ahead, cover her ugly face with pillow and give her hot bangings...
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by makavele: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Coming to drop the gist fully...

check ur PM... need to ask u sometin, buddie
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

But how far the husband, are they still together? If yes o, try confirm if the man has African powers@all. As for me as she is Ugly then turn it to business, name your request and see her reaction.

But if she has no money, still want the long tail and the coast is clear go ahead, cover her ugly face with pillow and give her hot bangings...
. I'm very very selective of ladies , and easily loose sex appetite if the lady is not sexually appealing to me...
I'm very selective...

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. I'm very very selective of ladies , and easily loose sex appetite if the lady is not sexually appealing to me...
I'm very selective...
my guy, being selective is good but if she really wants bang give am. Shaaa u can still let her go. Well, if na me o, I go bang her wella once coast is clear... cheesy
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 23, 2016
She must surely be a repressed siren
She needs you unlock and stir her old loose bittch energies to life

Bro thats what you get when you are A Charmer alluring A Rake energy grin

No be her fault, na your charm catch her kiss grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2016
cool cool
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by elpochas: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Paul she get money?
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Exponental(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2016
You wish!!!! BTW, thunderbolt is cheap ooo!!!!!!
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by MrAdroit(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
five kids?? dat snatch's badly slacked already....ma Nigga plz flee, flee I say
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by dr333: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
she has see something...

maybe you have big thing
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrAdroit:
five kids?? dat snatch's badly slacked already....ma Nigga plz flee, flee I say
breh I done flee teh teh ...

dr333:
she has see something...
maybe you have big thing
. Naaa , not that... Just that I'm on the cute side, easy going and have attended to her and child well when they came to my workplace...

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by nobledeals(f): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
. Naaa , not that... Just that I'm on the cute side, easy going and have attended to her and her child when they came to my clinic for medical concerns...[/quote]

Shuooo, so you are a medical practitioner Really surprised to read this after reading most of your ...pades
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Na only you de the world cheesy
see flexing
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by NigerianSHA: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
If she's throwing romantic shades at you, run to the sun and fire Cum_ shots at her.

Since she's married you can even flex with her husband money.
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:
If she's throwing romantic shades at you, run to the sun and fire Cum_ shots at her.

Since she's married you can even flex with her husband money.
fine she no fine , money she no get (broke ass)... I just a wonder ... Wetin she think say I go use am do?
Re: A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me by NigerianSHA: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:
fine she no fine , money she no get (broke ass)... I just a wonder ... Wetin she think say I go use am do?

What kind of useless Specimen is that. My guy run for your life. Na their kind they give unnecessary baggage on person life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 / How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 / What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.