Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies (1487 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / What Words To Use When Toasting A Lady? Steps That You Should Follow When Toasti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by ThemiDhayor(f): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigeria guys could be annoying when it comes to asking ladies out.If you're a Nigerian, you'll understand the word 'toast' as this is what most people can relate to in the society.

1. "Essquiz me sister:Oh no Nigerian guys do know how to burst one's bubbles with the introductory statement.They have a way of calling you while trying to talk to you.This phrase is usually preceded by whistling.

2. Where's your base:Nigerian guys can be ridiculous with the foolish questions they ask women.It's so frustrating when they talk to women and they ask this question within two mins of chatting the ladies up.What do they want to do with this info by the way?

3. Are you not Folake? You look familiar:This is very annoying, every lady they walk up to is always looking familiar.

4. Can I have your phone number:And after wasting your time for some minutes, Nigerian guys feel it's normal for you to exchange contacts.

5. What are you doing:Nigerian guys will be saying annoying things on d phone after giving them ur number.They keep calling to ask annoying questions like this.

6. Have you eaten:They do ask this question they know they don't have any plan for the ladies in that aspect.. They will even ask who cooked it and what did you eat.

7. What're you wearing:They don't know how to play their cards right and end up asking d wrong questions.

8. How many bfs did you have:Excuse me, how is that your business? Some ladies get up tight when guys start to ask certain questions.

Guys, which are u guilty of?
By ThemiDhayor

Lalasticlalala and mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by Rexhenrex(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
My man step down from a g-wagon or even a normal camry sef, wear a costly dress then stock pile money in your pockets make it abit visible through the pocket opening if u block any girl and ask her this questions she will answer them like her final year exams, or you would be even surprised she would be the one asking you this questionscheesy na play o

but funny enough av never walked up to a girl sha no mater how i love her. lol(yes am that shy) so am not guilty of any of those things you mentioned

3 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by DanceVille: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice one op.

Buh girls aren't Bread bro, how would we start to toast them...

Like if it's true.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by AngelAhnie(f): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
They say...I like you what's your reply.. Seriously duuude, who your likeness epp undecided
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by SirMichael1: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol. I'm guilty of no. 8

Funny enough, she never gave me an accurate number.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by donTbone(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok... OP, point taken.

But if a Nigerian guy eventually walks up to a lady, just for compliment, wah will her reaction be like?

Abeg! Come up with something better!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by PETRUCE: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
They say...I like you what's your reply.. Seriously duuude, who your likeness epp undecided

Plenty..
Including me... tongue tongue

I like you kiss grin
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by AyamConfidence(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
based on say I no dey toast make I just dey observe
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by kinglekan: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2016

Op you veered off the title of your thread from number 5.

Just so you know tho, there is no rule book or "routine checklist" for asking a lady out. Most times its really not about "what you say" but rather how you say what you say.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by Davidolives(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
My man step down from a g-wagon or even a normal camry sef, wear a costly dress then stock pile money in your pockets make it abit visible through the pocket opening if u block any girl and ask her this questions she will answer them like her final year exams, or you would be even surprised she would be the one asking you this questionscheesy na play o

but funny enough av never walked up to a girl sha no mater how i love her. lol(yes am that shy) so am not guilty of any of those things you mentioned
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by Rexhenrex(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Davidolives:
lolzzzzzzzz
lol...why u the laugh na
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by iykekelvins(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Op, please tishh me how to chyke

Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by Greatzeus(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
ThemiDhayor:
Nigeria guys could be annoying when it comes to asking ladies out.If you're a Nigerian, you'll understand the word 'toast' as this is what most people can relate to in the society.

1. "Essquiz me sister:Oh no Nigerian guys do know how to burst one's bubbles with the introductory statement.They have a way of calling you while trying to talk to you.This phrase is usually preceded by whistling.

2. Where's your base:Nigerian guys can be ridiculous with the foolish questions they ask women.It's so frustrating when they talk to women and they ask this question within two mins of chatting the ladies up.What do they want to do with this info by the way?

3. Are you not Folake? You look familiar:This is very annoying, every lady they walk up to is always looking familiar.

4. Can I have your phone number:And after wasting your time for some minutes, Nigerian guys feel it's normal for you to exchange contacts.

5. What are you doing:Nigerian guys will be saying annoying things on d phone after giving them ur number.They keep calling to ask annoying questions like this.

6. Have you eaten:They do ask this question they know they don't have any plan for the ladies in that aspect.. They will even ask who cooked it and what did you eat.

7. What're you wearing:They don't know how to play their cards right and end up asking d wrong questions.

8. How many bfs did you have:Excuse me, how is that your business? Some ladies get up tight when guys start to ask certain questions.

Guys, which are u guilty of?
By ThemiDhayor

Lalasticlalala and mynd44
So guys with these traits have been the one toasting you? May be you should relocate or change dressing or hmmm ...just do smthing different to attract Guys with self esteem and brain

Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay.. I don't know what to say!
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by dillycool(f): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies by izsmike: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na WA o. Be like say dis op dey spy on me o. Why u just cast me like dis na.

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Couples In Nigeria / null / Is It Bad? Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.