Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (44037 Views)

Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
She should let it rest abeg, she's a rude woman on her own side too.

And...

We all know Dino is a fantastically bigot.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
This Remi Tinubu appear 2 mean and decisive for my liking jare

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Esperooke(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Arrant nonsense.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by tommykiwi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
She for write to Buhari too Na...Non-sense!

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by afanide: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Maybe she's becoming scared......

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ebujany(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Remi
Tinubu
Should
Go
To
Hell

Nigeria
Isn't
Burdillion

She
Called
Him
Thug
And
He
Wanted
Sex
In
Return

And your brain should go for reset, while your mouth goes for plastering because they both react aimlessly

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Iseoluwani: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
joe4real12:
Mod, pls remove this topic from FP. It's too trivial an issue. We have important economic issues to concern ourselves with.

Useless things are now always on FP.

ABEG TELL THEM.

HOW THIS MATTER ONE ADD FOOD TO OUR TABLE NOW

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by moffat(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
eye service, attension seeker pls do not forget to write God and lucifa

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
These f.ools should let us have some peace please. After feeding fat on our wealth they still want to feed us with their s excapade......

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Iseoluwani: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Will this useless thin stop the problem

grin fish brain

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by banmee(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Badgers14:
All this write write ... Haba she no dey tire angry angry

If na so she bin dey write write give senate about the economic woes wey dey Nigeria now... Nigeria for be world power grin grin

No be she find trouble in the first place

Normal women parole, trouble dey sleep, she go find am, now trouble don dey follow am, she dey play victim grin grin grin

FTC o jaree cool
Make i finish my kpof kpof sef

Bros, you read the thing at all. Dino threatened to ra.pe her. How is that normal. Which kain monkey mentality una get sef for Nigeria? ehn? I will pray for you. May the Lord, with his infinite mercies continue to give you the kind of leaders you deserve. Leaders like Dino, Fayose, Buhari, Tinubu, etc. Say amen Smh.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Deen77: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Remi
Tinubu
Should
Go
To
Hell

Nigeria
Isn't
Burdillion

She
Called
Him
Thug
And
He
Wanted
Sex
In
Return

Your mother is available for Dino already why Remi. Learn to respect woman including your mother.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by yipata: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
I,M.JUST SO DISSAPOINTED WITH THE COMMENTS I'M SEEING ON HERE, SO SENTIMENTAL. MANY OF YOU ARE INSULTING THIS WOMAN COS U DONT LIKE HER HUSBAND.... I LAUGH AT U ALL IN SPANISH COS D DAY WHEN DINO'S UNTAMED MADNESS WILL COST US ALL.. THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO STOP HIM. AND I,M NOT SAYING SHE IS PERFECT TOO... BUT THIS IS SO GLARING THAT SHE STEPED IN ON BEHALF OF THE OTHER SENATORS TO CUB DINO,S HULIGANISM IN THE HOUSE AND NOW NO ONE IS LOOKING AT THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER STANDING UP TO SPEAK BUT WE ARE FOCUSING ON HER SPEECH COS SHE IS A WOMAN AND ALSO MOST WAILERS ARCH ENEMY'S WIFE.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aforosco(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
See discrimination She wrote saraki 'your excellence ' While on oyegun's letter He wrote 'your excellecy sir '

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by nintal(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
"Dog dog dog u are a dog dog"
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by megacruise: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Remi
Tinubu
Should
Go
To
Hell

Nigeria
Isn't
Burdillion

She
Called
Him
Thug
And
He
Wanted
Sex
In
Return

LWKMD...

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Caveatemptor(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
In a political party with proper internal democracy character's like Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye would never qualify to be members of the Nigerian Senate making laws for me and you.
What are their antecedents except the fact that Remi Tinubu is backed by her husband Bola Tinubu or that Dino Melaye is backed by his godfather Bukola Saraki.
Nigeria,as a country is in a big mess and quagmire with people like this leading us and making laws for us.
Pathetic!

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by emiloluwa: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hw can u expect progress with dis set of pple, God pls deliver us frm dis egyptian called A FI SI

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Och77(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
This whole sage just reminds me of Linda Ikeji vs Wizkid. The same reaction from both women, trying to genderlize it.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Moneytize: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Remi Tinubu Should Go To Hell
Nigeria Isn't Burdillion
She Called Him Thug And He Wanted Sex In Return
Iyanmirin Ipob.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Deen77: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
When will this foolish, poorly-trained hooligan woman grow the hell up and stop wailing from one end to another with these useless sobby letters?
One lesson you must learn in life is that, no matter how good you think you are at cussing people out, you will eventually run into someone MUCH MORE EXPERIENCED than you are!

This foolish disgrace of a woman obviously began to falsely think herself a giant when she displayed her repulsive lack of manners around the more cultured men like Obanikoro, Saraki and Ekweremadu and didn't get bitchslapped; she suddenly believed she was above reproach.

Unfortunately for her, she met her long-overdue waterloo when she took her madness to an equally uncultured lunatic, Dino Melaye, and got bashed thoroughly!
Now just look at the shameless iddiiot running from one corner to another, reporting Dino Melaye like a nursery school student.
"I will report you to my mummy!"
"I will report you to Auntie"
"I will report you to our headmaster"
"I will report you to my beeg broda. My beeg broda wee come and beat you!"

Woman, YOU GOT SERVED!!! Get over it already!
Next time, learn to choose your battles wisely.

Anybody in your family to her standard?. Just to know if you have value yourself.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by googlepikins: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
how come this useless woman leave her husband for Lagos under this cold dey service men in Abuja.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Och77(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
This whole sage just reminds me of Linda Ikeji vs Wizkid. The same reaction from both women, trying to genderlize it. So you expected him to call you a cat after you called him a dog.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by pepigeorge(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
We have economic issues and looming poverty and unemployment. ...2 unqualified senators are just disturbing with their bedroom matter.... make dino just ffu.k ha make the quarrel end cos na dat thing she dey find..Tinubu own don weak

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ElDeeVee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cry baby

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by banmee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
When will this foolish, poorly-trained hooligan woman grow the hell up and stop wailing from one end to another with these useless sobby letters?
One lesson you must learn in life is that, no matter how good you think you are at cussing people out, you will eventually run into someone MUCH MORE EXPERIENCED than you are!

This foolish disgrace of a woman obviously began to falsely think herself a giant when she displayed her repulsive lack of manners around the more cultured men like Obanikoro, Saraki and Ekweremadu and didn't get bitchslapped; she suddenly believed she was above reproach.

Unfortunately for her, she met her long-overdue waterloo when she took her madness to an equally uncultured lunatic, Dino Melaye, and got bashed thoroughly!
Now just look at the shameless iddiiot running from one corner to another, reporting Dino Melaye like a nursery school student.
"I will report you to my mummy!"
"I will report you to Auntie"
"I will report you to our headmaster"
"I will report you to my beeg broda. My beeg broda wee come and beat you!"

Woman, YOU GOT SERVED!!! Get over it already!
Next time, learn to choose your battles wisely.

If only scientist can find a way to start swapping the brains of Nigerians with that of monkeys. With the level they are at the moment, a baboons brain will function better than a Nigerian's. If only wishes could come true. A senator, no less, is talking about raping a woman and this, thing, is in support for it. And he actually got likes for this nonsense. How is that possible? May God continue to give Nigerians the leaders they deserve.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is the beginning of the end for the wife beater and rapist.

1.Report the incident to the Nigerian police to generate police record and put the Nigerian police on Notice.

2. Saraki obviously can not do anything to the wife beater and rapist until he receives a formal complaint from Mrs Tinubu.

3. The APC sure won't sit and look the other way while some nuisance tarnish their image, insult and denigrate the wife of their leader, insult their leader, issue criminal threat against a woman and fellow party member and get away with it. Again, the first step before doing anything is a formal complaint by Mrs Tinubu.

The strategy going on here is to first lay the foundation and make the case to justify the almost impending action by the Senate and the APC.

I just hope the wife beater and rapist is reading the writing on the wall..

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
I can bet on a million bucks that she never wrote that letter. Her grammar isn't up to that level.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
banmee:

If only scientist can find a way to start swapping the brains of Nigerians with that of monkeys. With the level they are at the moment, a baboons brain will function better than a Nigerian's. If only wishes could come true. A senator, no less, is talking about raping a woman and this, thing, is in support for it. And he actually got likes for this nonsense. How is that possible? May God continue to give Nigerians the leaders they deserve.

Imagine Dino was your father and a woman filled with so much ego and pride calls him a dog and a tout?

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by mandax: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Loool, Remi Tinubu is merely trying to be on the news headlines.
Who has time to read about Senator Remi Tinubu?

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ademoladeji(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think guys are now in support of Dino Melaye because Remi Tinubu is from APC as well as a Yoruba.... Well, what goes around comes around.

The other side of the coin will soon be revealed at the other side of the divide.

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture