Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (44036 Views)

Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by everozone: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
She writes Saraki she doesn't recognise as Senate President.Remi will not cease to amaze me.Remi should take heart and stop being arrogant and lousy so as to avoid another dose of threat or verbal attack.

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Rocketicon(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
this Woman is taking it, too far!! Chai!! I think she is now getting jobless also

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by mandax: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:
This is the beginning of the end for the wife beater and rapist.

1.Report the incident to the Nigerian police to generate police record and put the Nigerian police on Notice.

2. Saraki obviously can not do anything to the wife beater and rapist until he receives a formal complaint from Mrs Tinubu.

3. The APC sure won't sit and look the other way while some nuisance tarnish their image, insult and denigrate the wife of their leader, insult their leader, issue criminal threat against a woman and fellow party member and get away with it. Again, the first step before doing anything is a formal complaint by Mrs Tinubu.

The strategy going on here is to first lay the foundation and make the case to justify the almost impending action by the Senate and the APC.

I just hope the wife beater and rapist is reading the writing on the wall..

Raving about nothing.

Raging for nothing.

What have you got with Dino Melaye's private life here?

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ademoladeji(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:

Imagine Dino was your father and a woman filled with so much ego and pride calls him a dog and a tout?

Also Imagine Remi was your Mother and a man known to be a molester threatened to BEAT and ForcK her at the market square

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Poorboy: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dear Nairalanders, who is more foolishly foolish between Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu?

CLICK LIKE FOR DINO MELAYE

CLICK SHARE FOR REMI TINIBU
not even 1 like, just press share 4 urself

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by 3rdeye1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
So party chairman now carries 'His Excellency'??! ... Na waoo...

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by banmee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:

Imagine Dino was your father and a woman filled with so much ego and pride calls him a dog and a tout?

I will take legal action and or look to the organisation that we both work for redress. What i will not do is get into a shouting match, threaten physical assault, and rape. Things that in a normal country would get you relieved of your position, sued, and sent to jail. But, we all know Nigeria is not normal. It is a zoo and everyone acts like animals.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by CltrAltDel: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:
This is the beginning of the end for the wife beater and rapist.

1.Report the incident to the Nigerian police to generate police record and put the Nigerian police on Notice.

2. Saraki obviously can not do anything to the wife beater and rapist until he receives a formal complaint from Mrs Tinubu.

3. The APC sure won't sit and look the other way while some nuisance tarnish their image, insult and denigrate the wife of their leader, insult their leader, issue criminal threat against a woman and fellow party member and get away with it. Again, the first step before doing anything is a formal complaint by Mrs Tinubu.

The strategy going on here is to first lay the foundation and make the case to justify the almost impending action by the Senate and the APC.

I just hope the wife beater and rapist is reading the writing on the wall..
Gbam.....Remi has good advisers.
They dont call her husband Jagaban for nothing......hate him or like him.........jagaban na real political strategist
......make we relax they watch jare bros

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:

Do you and your own father beat up and rape women when provoked by women? Yes Or No

This is the question we need answer to.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Bright50135(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls,dz two shuld get out of here.we hv some economic challenges to face,than dz unprofitable,unproductive and senseless energy wasting.mrs reporter.u dnt get tired.afterall,u r even faulty 4rm d whole episode.dat shows,u dnt respect ur hubby.nigerian senate as it stands,has pressing issues to channel their mentality than dzcusing wife&hubby matter.u shuld b d one to apologies and nt dino
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Atonto: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
When will this foolish, poorly-trained hooligan woman grow the hell up and stop wailing from one end to another with these useless sobby letters?
One lesson you must learn in life is that, no matter how good you think you are at cussing people out, you will eventually run into someone MUCH MORE EXPERIENCED than you are!

This foolish disgrace of a woman obviously began to falsely think herself a giant when she displayed her repulsive lack of manners around the more cultured men like Obanikoro, Saraki and Ekweremadu and didn't get bitchslapped; she suddenly believed she was above reproach.

Unfortunately for her, she met her long-overdue waterloo when she took her madness to an equally uncultured lunatic, Dino Melaye, and got bashed thoroughly!
Now just look at the shameless iddiiot running from one corner to another, reporting Dino Melaye like a nursery school student.
"I will report you to my mummy!"
"I will report you to Auntie"
"I will report you to our headmaster"
"I will report you to my beeg broda. My beeg broda wee come and beat you!"

Woman, YOU GOT SERVED!!! Get over it already!
Next time, learn to choose your battles wisely.

It took me less time to understand how you managed to get this number of likes for your foolishness.
was your thinking cap fried?
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Gbam.....Remi has good advisers.
They dont call her husband Jagaban for nothing......hate him or like him.........jagaban na real political strategist
......make we relax they watch jare bros

Funny enough, the wife beater and rapist and his online groupies including the ones on NL though this is about beating up the wife beater and rapist on the street of Lagos last weekend when he childishly paraded on Asiwaju's street in Lagos, but like I said, his punishment won't be violence and won't happen in Lagos.

There a million and one ways to deal with public nuisance like that wife beater and rapist..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Shut your dirty mouth!!!

So bloody what if you're a woman?

You invited it upon yourself...

Why would you call a fellow senator a dog and a thug and expect him to keep quiet... angry

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by jamalnation(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dino ti take over iyalaya anybody

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Deen77:

Anybody in your family to her standard?. Just to know if you have value yourself.

The women in my family atleast have enough self respect to avoid fighting in public like wretched NURTW touts. So there's your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by EbolaParasite: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:
I can bet on a million bucks that she never wrote that letter. Her grammar isn't up to that level.

I'll bet 10 million you wrote yours, since it lacks any sense of direction.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by EbolaParasite: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rocketicon:
this Woman is taking it, too far!! Chai!! I think she is now getting jobless also

Physical abuse/violence against women and you say she is taking it too far. SHAME on all you foolish Nigerians that have turned women into punching bags and think it is okay for a man to charge at a woman. We are talking about a Man that has a history of violence against women are you are all misyarning upandan. In a sane society, he would be in Jail right now.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademoladeji:

Also Imagine Remi was your Mother and a man known to be a molester threatened to BEAT and Bleep her a the market square

My mother won't call another woman's husband a dog.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Eazeee(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
if only nigeria is Saudi or 1 of dis Arab nation she wuldnt even hav d privilege 2 call a man such kind of negative names. no wonder arabs prefer dem @ d kitchen n dont giv dem even driving license

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by frankijege(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
I don't know who her advisers are, but the series of letters being written by Iyawo Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu is no longer making sense.

She is accusing Dino of gross misconduct (you go fear judge na). So, what do we call her own shameful conduct?

For records sake, I don't like someone who is standing for her right to be shouting "I'm a woman". It doesn't make sense to me. You are human before being a woman.

How will it sound if a man seeking to protect is rights keeps shouting "I'm a man"? It doesn't make sense right? Women should also stop using that line

Did she act woman-like when she allegedly called him a dog? Many people, especially women are cueing behind her today, because she is a woman. She understands this, and is determined to keep exploiting that. Her conduct is calling a human being a dog is disgraceful to say the least.

Two people lost their minds and exchanged rubbish words. Move on!

7 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:

Do you and your own father beat up and rape women when provoked by women? Yes Or No

If I had my way to do evil, I'd severe your dick. You dont deserve it.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
All these gala boys on nairaland... read the handwriting on the wall. Dino is going down

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Poorboy: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tosinayoko:
All these gala boys on nairaland... read the handwriting on the wall. Dino is going down
I laff ur Engriss!

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
EbolaParasite:

I'll bet 10 million you wrote yours, since it lacks any sense of direction.

Oh yeah, one of the gay dudes who suck. on Tinubu's cocck just quoted me. Yeah grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ademoladeji(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:

I see where you stand n belong...
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:

Your rag looking mother is a bitch. ... men approach her anyhow the reason you dont see anything bad in what Dino did. if women behave like women and men should man up and not behave like woman
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by akbahbah(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:

Do u have brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Atonto: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omode to bu Iroko ti o boju wehin, ko mo pe ojo kan ko ni iroko npa eniyan...small bikin wey curse Iroko tree com dey look back not knowing say iroko no dey retaliate immediately...
When Melaye go start his Medieval journey..most of the likes here go disappear.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Your rag looking mother is a bitch. ... men approach her anyhow the reason you dont see anything bad in what Dino did. if women behave like women and men should man up and not behave like woman

Cretins never dissapoint

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Cretins never dissapoint. They display their retardation everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by akbahbah(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Physical abuse/violence against women and you say she is taking it too far. SHAME on all you foolish Nigerians that have turned women into punching bags and think it is okay for a man to charge at a woman. We are talking about a Man that has a history of violence against women are you are all misyarning upandan. In a sane society, he would be in Jail right now.

Who is this talking bullcrap. U must be as shameless as Mrs remi tinubu who refers to another woman's husband as dog. Nothings calls for this from such an iconic figure. What legacy is she leaving behing. Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.