Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (44034 Views)

Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 1:30am On Jul 20, 2016
kingthreat:

Its like you want me to be a rapist, that I will never be. Dont worry, since you like addressing innocent people as rapist, you will soon see the real rapists. They'll cum for your mam and ur woman

kingthreat:

It was a threat well-deserved to someone calling a grown man a dog. If you think calling someone a dog is mere, go to an Arab country and call a man a dog, there you will see real rage. Or if people insult you and you say nothing in return, welldone to your life.

You shouldn't have any problem raping another pan's wife since you think it's acceptable to beat up and rape women because as a man, you are too weak, insecure and easily intimidated by a woman who stood up to you and your childish threats.

Btw, your role model beat up his 2 wives bloody who divorce hie, so do you beat up women bloody too when they provoke you?

Should your sister, mother and daughter be raped and beaten every time they provoke their husbands or boyfriends?

Let me tell you and your wife beater and rapist role model, the punishment for rape in Nigeria now is life imprisonment so don't think you can rape another man's wife and get away with it...

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by amacastel: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
When will this foolish, poorly-trained hooligan woman grow the hell up and stop wailing from one end to another with these useless sobby letters?
One lesson you must learn in life is that, no matter how good you think you are at cussing people out, you will eventually run into someone MUCH MORE EXPERIENCED than you are!

This foolish disgrace of a woman obviously began to falsely think herself a giant when she displayed her repulsive lack of manners around the more cultured men like Obanikoro, Saraki and Ekweremadu and didn't get bitchslapped; she suddenly believed she was above reproach.

Unfortunately for her, she met her long-overdue waterloo when she took her madness to an equally uncultured lunatic, Dino Melaye, and got bashed thoroughly!
Now just look at the shameless iddiiot running from one corner to another, reporting Dino Melaye like a nursery school student.
"I will report you to my mummy!"
"I will report you to Auntie"
"I will report you to our headmaster"
"I will report you to my beeg broda. My beeg broda wee come and beat you!"

Woman, YOU GOT SERVED!!! Get over it already!
Next time, learn to choose your battles wisely.

Hahahahahahhahhhahahhaha u wan kill me with laugh u just said my mind 1cartom of origin for u and cow tail then take away barbecue.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by sameolg616(m): 2:13am On Jul 20, 2016
yipata:
I,M.JUST SO DISSAPOINTED WITH THE COMMENTS I'M SEEING ON HERE, SO SENTIMENTAL. MANY OF YOU ARE INSULTING THIS WOMAN COS U DONT LIKE HER HUSBAND.... I LAUGH AT U ALL IN SPANISH COS D DAY WHEN DINO'S UNTAMED MADNESS WILL COST US ALL.. THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO STOP HIM. AND I,M NOT SAYING SHE IS PERFECT TOO... BUT THIS IS SO GLARING THAT SHE STEPED IN ON BEHALF OF THE OTHER SENATORS TO CUB DINO,S HULIGANISM IN THE HOUSE AND NOW NO ONE IS LOOKING AT THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER STANDING UP TO SPEAK BUT WE ARE FOCUSING ON HER SPEECH COS SHE IS A WOMAN AND ALSO MOST WAILERS ARCH ENEMY'S WIFE.
can she tell her husband that..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by MoneyGreen(m): 2:14am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm waiting for to write to me first..... angry
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Kdon2: 2:14am On Jul 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing More, Nothing Less

With people lik u dis country ll neva improve.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by sameolg616(m): 2:21am On Jul 20, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

The women in my family atleast have enough self respect to avoid fighting in public like wretched NURTW touts. So there's your answer.
dont mind himm...guess his wife is similar to remi tinubu,,its pretenders like him that hold so much inside till they eventually kill their wives
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by sameolg616(m): 2:28am On Jul 20, 2016
3Ceagle:

I think you are wrong. Dino and Remi were both wrong in their actions but more blame goes to Remi. In a Traditional gathering, Remi had no right or privilege to insult Dino as man. If you take it to religious stand point, Remi erred as well. Morally, she did not act like Woman who deserves respect and protection of a man. May be for some people, it an opportunity to go at Tinubu, but why provide your detractors with misguided statement in a national gathering. It is also important that we point out that Remi started it all. If she need argue any point raised by Dino let her do it with great humility and not insult. If the Tinubus a politically aware shouldn't Remi had known that Dino and his camp are waiting in siege for opportunity like this to be little her husband. In conclusion, this matter shouldn't have been brought to national discuss in the first place, what transpired in the senate should have been resolved there.
great......u assessed the situation well..now she is trying to implicate saraki too as not taking action..this is a woman that refused to shake saraki on national tv wen he became senate president against the wish of her husband...
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by sameolg616(m): 2:32am On Jul 20, 2016
larney:
But if you follow the meeting of that day very well,I think Dino went too far at first instance by calling the head of senate to sanction people that witness againt the forging of the "senate-standing-order by advising the senate to sanction them. But truly speaking in the eyes of all Nigerians we all know who these people were and we all know that the standing-order was tampered with which shouldn't be.
Secondly as an african even if another person child offends you,all I think you should do is to alert the elderly ones or the leaders around judge instead of you taken law into your hands.
And thirdly a responsible man will never want to drag issue with women all because we understand the nature of a woman.
But at this instance what DINO should have done is what REMI is now doing.
"A MAN THAT PLAYS THE ROLE OF A WOMAN IS NOTHING BUT A MERE BOY"
its pple like u who are grossly responsible for the domestic violence leading to death just cause u understand the nature of a woman...
we have to start handling the matter properly now cuz nodoy talks wen a woman incites a man thus frustrating him to kill her,,,,its wen the man reacts or overacts then u pple are quick to know the woman was only the victim..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by sameolg616(m): 2:34am On Jul 20, 2016
president3h:
Since Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye saga has been trending, I've been a spectator.
I've also been careful not to speak hastily until both parties must have expended their tirades.
Dino Melaye is a man whose reputation precedes him.
I neither regard him as a cultured man nor a gentleman by any standards.
Remi Tinubu is a woman I consider an unmannered woman.
I have never liked her saucy disposition and overbearing attitude.
Before now, she has had her own fair share of obnoxiousness. I think this time she met her match.

I am all for a woman speaking her mind.
I am all for a woman having impetus and guts....
Heck! I've got gutsy, strong, devil may care women as my friends, even on facebook.
But.............
You cannot insult or speak derogatorily of another person, and hide under the cover of feminity.
You cannot rubbish another person, or a man in this case, and claim vulnerability, while people scramble to save you because you are a woman.
Hell no!!!!
It is wrong to expect special treatment when you hurt people, because you are a woman.
Playing the feminine card is pure manipulation!!!
I see women slap the crap out of a man because she expects not to be beaten since she's a woman.
In some situations, because the woman realizes that the man is a gentleman, she capitalizes on that to abuse him at every turn, expecting no retributions from him.

To the ladies,
While it is okay to fight for our rights and support ourselves........
While it is okay to scream against any form of abuse against the female gender.....
While it is okay to be united in our sisterhood and vision.......
It is not okay to support women who are architects of their scandal and then play on our sympathies.
Some women need telling off, honestly.
And I won't hesitate to do so!!
I just can't follow the crowd, I have a mind of my own and know when things are just not right.

Dino Melaye reacted and for a distinguished man that he claims to be, his reaction was ungentlemanly and does not throw him in a good light.
But Remi Tinubu, that woman has a loose tongue and dysentery of the dental orifice!!!
Both are wrong and acted disgracefully.
And Remi was the chief catalyst.
The woman like trouble pass fight!!!

I'll be back!!!!
on point!
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Izen: 2:37am On Jul 20, 2016
HeroKeys:
It's unfortunate how our tradition has been so denigrated by civilization and making of the modern day woman. How can a woman call a man old enough to be her husband a "thug" in the presence of other men. In Igbo land we call it ARU!!! meaning abomination. She disrespected her husband and all the men in the Senate. Even President Buhari will be totally disappointed in this woman. This woman must be sanctioned appropriately because if I have my way , she would be made to walk naked around the national assembly compound. Shameless woman .

I'm sorry o but I don't get your point. As much as I'm not a fan of Remi's behavior please I need you guys to stop with your double standards. Yes, he is someone's husband. She is also someone's wife. It is the senate chambers for heaven's sake and not a family meeting setting. Male or female, they all have equal powers and rights please. The two of them are not Igbos. In fact, I'm from Kogi so we don't buy into this your idea that women should not speak anyhow just because someone is a man. Abegi, make them insult diasef, I don't care but none as immunity.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by engel7: 3:09am On Jul 20, 2016
that's also my prayer.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 3:20am On Jul 20, 2016
HeroKeys:
It's unfortunate how our tradition has been so denigrated by civilization and making of the modern day woman. How can a woman call a man old enough to be her husband a "thug" in the presence of other men. In Igbo land we call it ARU!!! meaning abomination. She disrespected her husband and all the men in the Senate. Even President Buhari will be totally disappointed in this woman. This woman must be sanctioned appropriately because if I have my way , she would be made to walk Unclad around the national assembly compound. Shameless woman .

I don't even know where to start from.

Who is dino? A senator in Abuja representing his constituency

Who is Mrs Tinubu? A senator in Abuja representing her constituency?

When the wife beater and rapist threatened his fellow senators including Mrs Tinubu, he threatened the people of Lagos state both men and women so what's your point? That a bully can threaten and insult his fellow senators and their constituencies just because what?

The wife beater and rapist threatened Mrs Tinubu and she stood up to remind him that they are all senators representing their constituencies and he should stop issuing childish threats and acing like a thug which he was.

And of what relevance is what you call women or how barbaric you treat your women, wives and mothers in your village? This is the Nigerian senate where senators gather to represent millions of people all over Nigeria..

The fact that you treat your women like shit, beat them bloody and rape them doesn't me we do the same in other parts of the country.

What a disgrace and burden on humanity you people are..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Osyabj: 3:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Dino finally will get to be tried for violence against women. He got away with it for so long. But never again.

Here is what to expect going forward:

1. Dino will be investigated by the police for Criminal charges of "Assault" and "Threat to Ra.pe" both punishable by upto 14 years in Prison.

2. Dino will be charged to Court.

3. Dino will be kicked out of APC for good just like Mdu Sherifff

4. All of Dino's past violence against women will be made public/

5. Dino will eventually be convicted and sent to jail.

Note Mrs Tinubu calling dino a thug and dog is free speech, But Dino's "Assault" and "Threat to Ra.pe" is a CRIME!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Useless disrespectful woman on rampage looking for who to devour.They say,charity begins at home.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ademoladeji(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2016
3Ceagle:

I think you are wrong. Dino and Remi were both wrong in their actions but more blame goes to Remi. In a Traditional gathering, Remi had no right or privilege to insult Dino as man. If you take it to religious stand point, Remi erred as well. Morally, she did not act like Woman who deserves respect and protection of a man. May be for some people, it an opportunity to go at Tinubu, but why provide your detractors with misguided statement in a national gathering. It is also important that we point out that Remi started it all. If she need argue any point raised by Dino let her do it with great humility and not insult. If the Tinubus a politically aware shouldn't Remi had known that Dino and his camp are waiting in siege for opportunity like this to be little her husband. In conclusion, this matter shouldn't have been brought to national discuss in the first place, what transpired in the senate should have been resolved there.

I'm not saying Remi is a saint. A simple question is this: If a lady slaps you in front of you wife, what's gonna be your action?

As far as I'm concerned, both Dino n Remi are an embodiment of national disgrace. Both I think are matured enough manage their tongues.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by amtaken(f): 4:29am On Jul 20, 2016
See the kind of teeth Oluremi Tinubu kisses and she still has the guts to talk. grin
Almajiri1:
I trust Oloye dino to also write his own letter to saraki and APC leadership.Dino is the new lion of burdillion.

I join tinubu laugh at bonga fish grade foolishness from yeye.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Almajiri1: 4:45am On Jul 20, 2016
amtaken:
See the kind of teeth Oluremi Tinubu kisses and she still has the guts to talk. grin

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by dpenzy: 5:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Pot calling kettle black!
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Heineken(m): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2016
To all the womanizers on facebook, when a girl uploads a picture on facebook, . wey no even concern you, na so you go rush go dey comment "wow wow wow wow" . My brother make I ask u, you be ambulance??
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by hazyfm: 6:33am On Jul 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dear Nairalanders, who is more foolishly foolish between Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu?

CLICK LIKE FOR DINO MELAYE

CLICK SHARE FOR REMI TINIBU

Remi is on the right route, Dino is a well known woman beater, a coward and ill-breed being. If he repeats that action, he stands the risk of being arrested. He shouldn't hold his breath on Saraki, he ain't loyal to anybody.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by LOVEGINO(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Badgers14:
All this write write ... Haba she no dey tire angry angry

If na so she bin dey write write give senate about the economic woes wey dey Nigeria now... Nigeria for be world power grin grin

No be she find trouble in the first place

Normal women parole, trouble dey sleep, she go find am, now trouble don dey follow am, she dey play victim grin grin grin

FTC o jaree cool
Make i finish my kpof kpof sef
this woman dey cook for her husband at all?
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by NaijaMutant(f): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Poorboy:
not even 1 like, just press share 4 urself

pls check again

zombie
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by bollify(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

I'll ignore your gutter and unintelligent post, but I still need you t answer my question..

Do you and your own father beat up and rape women when provoked by women? Yes Or No

This is the question we need answer to

You mean he should act gentlemanly and ignore. Then it becomes a precedence for our female folks. They start calling us unprintable names expecting us to act gentlemanly. That's manslavery bro. Call a spade what it is. Both of them are wrong, especially Mrs Tinubu who is more a role model than Dino. All these unnecessary medicine after death wouldn't have come up had she not denigrate the place of a man in the society by referring to a man as a Dog. Please bro, feminism doesn't necessarily has to enslave men. It should be for a better society with gender equality and equal opportunity for all irrespective of gender.

I can authoritatively tell you that our women will start following her footsteps because they think they have the power to insult, disrespect and malign us without any consequence just because they are women. That's not gender equality bro. It's manslavery.

Bottom line is both should be properly sanction. They are both wrong. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by holybabayo(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Let both of them be suspended.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by tonytony208(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2016
theophorus:
...the way a Man treats a Woman gives a reflection of the "home" he grow up in and How His father treats His Mother.

#womendontthinkbeforeTalking.

#Realmenknowthisanddontmindthem

You just told us remi tinubu is stvpid enough to talk without thinking.
And
Only a mannerless woman will talk without thinking

You can't call a man dog and you expect him to keep calm.

Respect is reciprocal. To every action, there I'd an equal and opposite reaction (3rd law of motion)

Remi tinubu is a stupid and lousy woman.

Court of public opinion declares her guilty!

At times, it is good to reply a mad woman so that she can know she doesn't have monopoly over madness.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by bollify(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2016
EbolaParasite:

And this gives a man the right to resort to violence against women? Maybe you should just ask her to go back to the kitchen where she belongs. SHAME

Resort to violence how? Did he beats her? Was it reported that he hit her? I know Dino's past is why most of you feel he should be delt with why Mrs Tinubu exonerated. But that's "ad ominem". I hate it too when a man is violent against a woman, however, that should not negatively empower the women and allow them the chances of being verbally violent against the men. It's a wrong precedence sir. Mrs Tinubu's attitude if encouraged will have a negative rebound. If you were in Dino's shoe, you may do something similar. When pushed too much to the wall even a goat will want to push back.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by moshould(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2016
And I bet, Dino's dick will be d best she ever test..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

You shouldn't have any problem raping another pan's wife since you think it's acceptable to beat up and rape women because as a man, you are too weak, insecure and easily intimidated by a woman who stood up to you and your childish threats.

Btw, your role model beat up his 2 wives bloody who divorce hie, so do you beat up women bloody too when they provoke you?

Should your sister, mother and daughter be raped and beaten every time they provoke their husbands or boyfriends?

Let me tell you and your wife beater and rapist role model, the punishment for rape in Nigeria now is life imprisonment so don't think you can rape another man's wife and get away with it...

If you keep calling me a wife-beater or rapist, your wife(future-wife)) will be victims of real rapists

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by bollify(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2016
president3h:
Since Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye saga has been trending, I've been a spectator.
I've also been careful not to speak hastily until both parties must have expended their tirades.
Dino Melaye is a man whose reputation precedes him.
I neither regard him as a cultured man nor a gentleman by any standards.
Remi Tinubu is a woman I consider an unmannered woman.
I have never liked her saucy disposition and overbearing attitude.
Before now, she has had her own fair share of obnoxiousness. I think this time she met her match.

I am all for a woman speaking her mind.
I am all for a woman having impetus and guts....
Heck! I've got gutsy, strong, devil may care women as my friends, even on facebook.
But.............
You cannot insult or speak derogatorily of another person, and hide under the cover of feminity.
You cannot rubbish another person, or a man in this case, and claim vulnerability, while people scramble to save you because you are a woman.
Hell no!!!!
It is wrong to expect special treatment when you hurt people, because you are a woman.
Playing the feminine card is pure manipulation!!!
I see women slap the crap out of a man because she expects not to be beaten since she's a woman.
In some situations, because the woman realizes that the man is a gentleman, she capitalizes on that to abuse him at every turn, expecting no retributions from him.

To the ladies,
While it is okay to fight for our rights and support ourselves........
While it is okay to scream against any form of abuse against the female gender.....
While it is okay to be united in our sisterhood and vision.......
It is not okay to support women who are architects of their scandal and then play on our sympathies.
Some women need telling off, honestly.
And I won't hesitate to do so!!
I just can't follow the crowd, I have a mind of my own and know when things are just not right.

Dino Melaye reacted and for a distinguished man that he claims to be, his reaction was ungentlemanly and does not throw him in a good light.
But Remi Tinubu, that woman has a loose tongue and dysentery of the dental orifice!!!
Both are wrong and acted disgracefully.
And Remi was the chief catalyst.
The woman like trouble pass fight!!!

I'll be back!!!!

This is it. You have said it all. Better than I can ever put it. It's a bad precedence that she is laying being a role model to a lot of the female folks. God bless your reasoning ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.