Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (14671 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / President Buhari will prosecute any APC member indicted of corruption –Adesina / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

we sympathised wit him but we dont condole criminality. If u do the crime, u do the time.
Human lives matter.
No 'our son' here

For you to believe this shit, you can believe anything. Did you ask yourself if Buratai was in the convoy that day? And whose order is the final order? I am of a strong opinion that the Hausas/Fulanis are using POWER to reduce high ranking officers of other tribe. Brig. General Ransome-Kuti issue comes to mind...

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by KINGinVAHALA: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=danchuzzy post=47716912][/quote] Thanks for the correction.
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Hey Mr. Soldier man was that order you gave for the LOVE of your country or for the GUN you use in killing?
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Funpeter: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Ganiyat72:
How wicked can we yorubas be? So it was a yoruba man that ordered the masacre of innocent shia woshippers
Well maybe not, he must have acted from orders.......most yorubas dont have that can of mind to order such....
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by KINGinVAHALA: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2016
denko:
ASK YOURSELF THE MOTIVE AND SINCERITY BEHIND COMMENT

I just did that!
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by BlackSeptember: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2016
That yoruba man is now on the death list of Hezbollah and Iranian Killer Squad

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
tafrica:
This is not about trying to act like We (Yoruba) are diplomatic or non-biased, but how can a panel report exonerate Buratai because of whom the massacre was carried out and was also at the scene, and then find Oyebade indicted.

Same way Buratai was exempted from arms scandal probe, even after several allegations were hanging on his neck.
How gradually is Buratai becoming a sacred cow.

Recently, southerners were mostly retired from military, all top ranking officials in military are now northerners. Now, Oyebade has been found guilty and probably will get served while Oga patapata (Buratai) still dey chop his life dey go.

Now, another probe has been reportedly ordered against Kachikwu, while Buhari is yet to act on several corruption reports against his Chief of Staff, and even went ahead to name him in NNPC board. WHAT A COUNTRY!!!

Why are southerners (Yoruba, especially) acting like they are inferior to Northerners and their lives are perpetually wired to ass-lick Northerners?

I'm always pained at Yoruba's cowardice when we delude ourselves we are playing ONE NIGERIA.

YORUBA RONU!!!

God bless you for your reasoning! Yorubas are becoming despicable lately. We think we are being logical but at the rate we support lies and wicked acts from Buhari's Hausa government, we will soon be trampled upon by him and his people...I am wondering how a General will single-handedly order killings of Shiites when the COAS is also part of the convoy. The same Shiite killings that Buhari himself did not address till today...Let's keep lying to ourselves...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by lordyugo: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But I'm not sure the Yorubas are complaining, they re not hypocrites nor cowards neither do they support what is bad or who does bad, even if its their oba, that's the level of education and enlightenment these people has attained.

the mystery is hw u kept a straight face wen u typed this must really be d education nd enlightenment

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by GreyLaw(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

maybe u r new in Nja and u dnt knw hw soldiers behave.
The problem is u, see a name while i, see an individual that took it upon himseld to act beyond his authority.
If u read 2ru u'l notice the reaction of the COAS was provoked even thou his reactn was extreme. He can justify his action wit evidence
Nw, was ...Oyemade provoked? Hw does he justify killing innocent ppl?
In military, there are rules of engagement.
When u've learned to see people as humans first u appreciate my point

The COAS "can justify his action"? Dear Lord! The COAS cannot justify his action in any sane clime. A military man shooting his fellow citizens, because of what? That they threw stones at him and blocked his passage?

I'm as detribalized as they come. I have lived in every region of this country, so, believe me when I say I DO NOT see a name in this report; I just see a fall guy!

How on earth does a Maj. General take such action of killing people en masse without "recourse to the chain of command"? Pardon me, but I think that's blatant falsehood in order to make Maj. General Oyebade the scape goat. I'm not saying this because I'm a brother to the maj. general, but because it's a pattern I have come to notice in Nigeria: protect the boss and make the lesser guy to take the blame.

Well, since they have indicted him, let him bear his cross.

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But I'm not sure the Yorubas are complaining, they re not hypocrites nor cowards neither do they support what is bad or who does bad, even if its their oba, that's the level of education and enlightenment these people has attained.

They 'has' indeed attained high level education! Education that you think will make them blind to obvious injustice meted out on their own people by hypocritic Hausa-Fulani gang led by Buhari and El rufai? A discerning youruba mind can NEVER accept the so-called report of the 'kangaroo' committee set up by hypocritic El Rufai. Be it known to you that El rufai is an accomplice in the said killings.His govt went further to arrest and detain over 250 members of Shia sect. Google his utterances during that period and find out the truth. Any investigation that does not indict Buratai-who shot his way through- is a JOKE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But they support thieves like these...
AishaHaliburton
Remi Tinubu
Dino Melaye
Saraki
Dambazzua
Burutai
Buhari. ..
is it not??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by porka: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

The problem is u, see a name while i, see an individual that took it upon himseld to act beyond his authority.
If u read 2ru u'l notice the reaction of the COAS was provoked even thou his reactn was extreme. He can justify his action wit evidence

You people keep talking unnecessarily. Is it not better to keep quiet than giving Yoruba a bad name everywhere? The nonsense should stop.

After his initial silence, Mr. Buhari later suggested during a televised interview on December 30 that the victims invited the wrath of the military upon themselves by “hitting the chest of generals”.

This is a full endorsement of the massacre by the C-in-C.

Was Buhari provoked too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Indict or not, they blocked the convoy of an Army General in a potentially hostile environment and went ahead to attack the convoy with stones and that set off the sequence of events that transpired.

Truly MAD
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Trust77:
you're a big fool, did you read the story... The useless shi'ad block the road and even attempting to kill the chief of army staff. So, what do you expect. You're more than a bloody civilian, you're a foolish and stupid civilian.... If you're bold enough identify yourself fool

So blocking of roads is enough to kill people?? so one man's life is worth more than hundred souls??
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by VanBommel(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Trust77:
you're a big fool, did you read the story... The useless shi'ad block the road and even attempting to kill the chief of army staff. So, what do you expect. You're more than a bloody civilian, you're a foolish and stupid civilian.... If you're bold enough identify yourself fool
you're an idiot for calling someone a fool and a bloody civilian...
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by MadCow1: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

Truly MAD

Thanks.. cool
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by elhafeez(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2016
kaduna panel if enquiry which thé shia members dont attend and dont recorgnise. Panel or no panel. Nigeria Army thank you for making Zaria à better place. One ode in lagos or enugu willl carry his phone and write crap because théy dont know what we were facing. Call anyone in zaria he will tell you our lives are better without thé shit sect.
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr soldier man...
Do you shot for the love of your country or for the gun you use in killing... In Asa's voice

The fact is our soldiers aren't trained. They only give them heavy punishments and mistake it for training. Then, they come into the society with serious anger, ego, hatred and start killing the civilians they are paid to protect.

Infact they call us "Bloody Civilians"

United State won't sell them equipment for exact same reason. But, the day of reconning is coming, faster than presumed.
You have said it all
They just go torture them and call it training
No manners no discipline no patriotism no sense just gra gra and more gra gra
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Trust77:

So is that why you uave to insult him?
You need to behave yourself Mr man not act like a rabid dog and whats with the threats? You think you can face him one on one?
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2016
VanBommel:
you're an idiot for calling someone a fool and a bloody civilian...
Dont mind the cow
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Balkan:
Why kill unarmed civilian. That's where you see them have power. If na real war there will run away
Like their brother Brigadier Gen. Ransom kuti.

U dey mind them?
Meanwhile BH and militants are still thriving
Only stories and counter stories
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Geniro: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Shame on this yoruba poster. Your reasoning is pathetic.
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by fabre4: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But I'm not sure the Yorubas are complaining, they re not hypocrites nor cowards neither do they support what is bad or who does bad, even if its their oba, that's the level of education and enlightenment these people have attained.

keep it up ehh first it was Ransome kuti now oyebade if it wasn't oyebade that was in the convoy why would he order the massacre attacking even a fool knows buratai gave those orders but like you said Yoruba's only have attained a high level of enlightenment its no wonder they say “It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.”

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by shehu313: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
My comment on the Judicial Commission of Inquiry Indictment of the Nigerian Army as a Shiite Muslim who wants to see justice done on the Zaria massacre:

Clearly, the Zaria massacre was justified by both elrufai and Tyrant Buhari. Their utterances justifying massacre were made public and on tv. They ordered and justified the massacre of innocent Nigerians at four different locations in Zaria for three consecutive days.

This so called judicial inquiry and it's indictment of a Nigerian general and high ranking officers whose names we do not know are meant to be ransom for Buhari, el rufai and Buratai's escape from justice.

This is the fear of ICC. They are scared of going to The Hague. So they want to sacrifice the image of some Nigerian army officers, who would later be rescued through the back door or with light punishment, if at all.

The result is also to redeem the image of the tyrannical Buhari regime. The massacre draw international condemnation, protests and attention.

The judicial inquiry failed to tell us why the army attacked the Shiite members of the IMN for three consecutive days at four locations.

The report only mentions that the IMN headquarters, or the Husseiniyah was attacked.

The report did not mention why was sheikh Zakzaky's house attacked and burnt. Was anyone blocking Buratai's way inside a cleric's house? What did soldiers go after in a private property?

Why were private properties and a religious center burnt and demolished? Will the Nigerian govt rebuild those properties? Will families of the victims be compensated? Will the mass graves be exhumed and the dead given proper burial?

The report mention nothing about Sheikh Zakzaky and his wife who have been held in illegal detention without trial by the Tyrant Buhari govt for seven months. Is this a democracy? Or a military regime led by a supposedly civilian who is confused and sick of old age?

This report attempts to abort justice. There was no soldier killed. The dead soldier is an aftermath invention by el rufai and it is proven that the soldier did not die in the Zaria massacre. But died of natural causes weeks later in kaduna.

It is beyond doubt that Buhari and Buratai gave order for this massacre. They were aware. And oyebade will confess to this at The Hague.

I will only believe that Buratai and Buhari are unaware of what that sacrificial Yoruba general did if that Yoruba man faces the firing squad alongside those who acted on their own , out of chain of command,to commit massacre. Only the DEATH SENTENCE for them will convince me that tyrant Buhari who justified the massacre and is presently keeping the cleric in illegal detention was unaware and same with Buratai. When these war criminals the tyrant Buhari kangaroo commission of inquiry venture to put to death, then I'm sure Buhari if not guilty, is repentant. And killing those war criminals will set an example to the ashewo produced beasts of the Nigerian army not to violate the human rights of Nigerians again.

Anything short of this would translate to a silly movie we won't and do not believe.

And the international criminal court in The Hague will all the same proceed and Buhari and Buratai will not escape justice. For so long as Sheikh Zakzaky is illegally detained with his wife, then his detention signifies guilt on the part of Tyrant Buhari. It is a crime to detain an innocent man for seven months and counting along with his wife. It makes no sense that a cleric who was not on the road blocking way was attacked and shot in his house, his wife shot and his three sons murdered and then his house burnt and still such unjust and inhumane govt led by a bloody cow rearing tyrant is still detaining an innocent man and his innocent wife.

There is no escape of justice for Buhari and Buratai. They can shove their judicial commission of inquiry report in their stinking holes. Bloodsuckers!
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by abbey621(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
The panel said it established that the invasion of the IMN compound was carried out strictly on Mr. Oyebade’s order and without any rules of engagement, an action the commission said was at variance with the provisions of the Armed Forces Act, 1994, and the 1999 Constitution, both of which vested such authorities strictly in the president of the federal republic.
“There was no evidence that there was the requisite delegation by the president to the officer who issued oral order for the deployment of the officers and men of the Nigerian Army for the cordon and search operation,” the report said.

Bad news for wailers, very bad news!!!!
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by BiafranPrince: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
BlackSeptember:
That yoruba man is now on the death list of Hezbollah and Iranian Killer Squad

Buhari and Kaduna state govt has thrown Hezbollah killer squad to that Yoruba man.

Mehn, these people are crafty, let it not be that Hausa killed fellow Hausas, so they made Yoruba the fall guy.
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Trust77:
u lack. Brains in ur. Skull
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by MeAboki(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Buratai a Hausa man orheastrated the attack . Oyebade a Yoruba man takes the FALL and some yorubas will stil shout We don't condone evil.

Any Inquiry that frees Buratai and Indicts Oyebade is a JOKE.

Yorubas high ranking officers are sitting pretty close to jail while their citizens applaud it

Why must you ppl turn everything into tribalism?

By the same token, what about your brother Lt. Col. S. Okuh who in the preceding year also orchestrated the massacre of the same Shiites group during their annual Quds march , including 3 of Sheik Zakzaky's sons in cold blood along with one Igbo man (Chief Anyawun) who questioned then ongoing killings.

Noting the potential repercussion of revealing the identity of the army officer here in NL, the MODs quickly ensured the story was hidden and removed since then - google search 'Brig Gen S. Okuh Shot My Sons' it will take you to the hidden/closed thread.

Meanwhile, you can read what Pastor Yohanna D. Buru, the Overseer of Christ Evangelical and Intercessory Fellowship Ministries, Kakuri Kaduna, who led a six man delegation representing the church, had to tell Chief Anyawun's ppl about the killer Igbo army officer and his men, after they had taken him home for burial at his village in Imo.
http://abusidiqu.com/zaria-quds-day-pastor-exposes-killers-of-islamic-movement-members/
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Olukat(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Buratai a Hausa man orheastrated the attack . Oyebade a Yoruba man takes the FALL and some yorubas will stil shout We don't condone evil.

Any Inquiry that frees Buratai and Indicts Oyebade is a JOKE.

Yorubas high ranking officers are sitting pretty close to jail while their citizens applaud it

Do you know how they operate?
Hausa/Fulani destroy and kill
Yoruba takes responsibility and clean the mess grin grin grin
Show me the slave shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by OlanreJohnson: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the shiite killings, i think its suicidal for a group of people to block the road while the chief of army staff is en-route. Same mistake the IPOB yoots made by blocking Onitsha bridge and burning dangote trucks while protesting for a biafra that is dead and buried since 1970. The resulted killings from that incident alone makes me question the sanity of the biafran cause and Nnamdi kanu's detention gives me joy that biafra will never come

Don't mind the Ipob, we yorubas will hapilly become the sacrificial lamb for Buratai and all fulanis.
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by dxkenny(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=MeAboki post=47722943]

Why must you ppl turn everything into tribalism?

By the same token, what about your brother Lt. Col. S. Okuh who in the preceding year also orchestrated the massacre of the same Shiites group during their annual Quds march , including 3 of Sheik Zakzaky's sons in cold blood along with one Igbo man (Chief Anyawun) who questioned then ongoing killings.

Noting the potential repercussion of revealing the identity of the army officer here in NL, the MODs quickly ensured the story was hidden and removed since then - google search 'Brig Gen S. Okuh Shot My Sons' it will take you to the hidden/closed thread.

Meanwhile, you can read what Pastor Yohanna D. Buru, the Overseer of Christ Evangelical and Intercessory Fellowship Ministries, Kakuri Kaduna, who led a six man delegation representing the church, had to tell Chief Anyawun's ppl about the killer Igbo army officer and his men, after they had taken him home for burial at his village in Imo.
http://abusidiqu.com/zaria-quds-day-pastor-exposes-killers-of-islamic-movement-members/God bless you bro.....

This pple will be consume in their hates. Very pathetic set of pple
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by skywalker240(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
those of u yorubas saying a yoruba man became the scapegoat, that buhali covered burutai, bla bla bla,...is it not the same u people(yorubas) who went out in mass to vote for buharli?...SS ,SE saw the dullards plan while sitting down, u people were on top of palm tree and yet u refused to see....i keep blaming the yorubas for this present administration...and some(infact many) of them will still say fire me and shout SAI BUHARI...and ur brother is gonna be d sacrificial lamb (i dont feel sorry 4 him i think he deserve it),..just some weeks back they killed ur yoruba sister at kubwa and buhari was silent too...YORUBA PEOPLE STOP ASSLICKING AND MAKING URSELVES SLAVE 4 D NORTHERNERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / Wike Hosts Dinner For Social Media Influencers In Rivers State (Photos) / NOCSON Protest At BEDC, Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.