Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675415 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:
I actually deliver 10K emails depending on niche or clients order. I use 1M to attract them then when we discuss I tell them I provide 10K per niche.

You guys should try these scraping softwares

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

Just google "email scraping softwares" then look for the crack version.

How to deliver:

When a client says he wants emails of estate developers, what you do is to open the software and m .yp. com (remove spaces) in the site box and use "estate develope" in the keyword box. The software will in turn search and scrape emails relating to "estate developer.

The website m. yp. com is a directory site containing thousands of professional contact. You work is just to scrape the emails. But if you want to spice things up you can use a different site to get the emails.

Fingerprinter ibroxworld11 sseunth tabbaz paulsir

Hope that helps?
Thanks so much. Do you use excel to deliver or how?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
paulsir:

Thanks so much. Do you use excel to deliver or how?

Just export in .txt format and deliver

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
beautycrush24:

Bros abeg if you get the cracked version of anyone, you fit help us share? abeg

Email Hunter

http://techptp.com/atomic-email-hunter-free-download/

Email grabber

http://www.emailgrabber.net/go/download

I'll get the rest tonight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
What's the best bank to withdraw payoneer funds from please? I just received $26 from fiverr and I was told I can't transfer unless I have done any transaction worth up to $200... Or better still if I can get someone who wants to order something online let me know, I'll charge at $360. Ejoor edakun... I need this bar
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:

Just export in .txt format and deliver
how? because yellow pages can only do CSV
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
paulsir:
how? because yellow pages can only do CSV

You can also deliver in csv format. Or copy the data to txt. Anyone is ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ewuoso2002(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls do not ban me just permit me this one time here and I I'll move to other places
Just check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/3369620/smart-work
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
hi everyone, you are blessed for good work you're doing here.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
pls review my acct www.fiverr.com/traffic09 1month now no single order
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Demoney5050:
pls review my acct www.fiverr.com/traffic09 1month now no single order
There is something you need to change.
- Basic I will rank Your Site High On Google With Manually backlink.
Manual Backlinks not manually backlinks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by moneyMouthed: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:

Of course my account and most of my gigs were created on Android. Just visit Fiverr.com with Chrome Browser. Click the top left stripes then select "Request Desktop site".. That's all.

If you want to create US account, note that you will have to download Zenmate from playstore.

God bless you real good my bro

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:

Yea..my number in signature

Bro I'll also be hitting you up on whatsapp about this email scraping gig if uon mind
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
dan55:
unending download link sir

I'll check for another one.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
moneyMouthed:

God bless you real good my bro
Amen and you too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:
I actually deliver 10K emails depending on niche or clients order. I use 1M to attract them then when we discuss I tell them I provide 10K per niche.

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

How to deliver:

When a client says he wants emails of estate developers, what you do is to open the software and m .yp. com (remove spaces) in the site box and use "estate develope" in the keyword box. The software will in turn search and scrape emails relating to "estate developer.

The website m. yp. com is a directory site containing thousands of professional contact. You work is just to scrape the emails. But if you want to spice things up you can use a different site to get the emails.

Hope that helps?

Your gig title was specific, how do you specify your email search to US??
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
louie3:

https://mega.nz/#!jAlAyLxD!vUDcgGdux_ykdljZKxP-NUoR_W1Zkly1EBxnawochdk
.Thank u 4 sharing. but is dis the only tin 2 download or I need a crack.Also is d password working. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.Thank u 4 sharing. but is dis the only tin 2 download or I need a crack.Also is d password working. Thank you.
Yes the password they dropped here is working. I think it is bestblackhatforum.com or something similar. Just check through the thread. Its somewhere around here.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by samtobi(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2016
I'm looking for someone I can outsource some articles to pretty fast. The article is a review about a fitness program online.
I'm willing to pay #1000 for 1000 words for the right candidate.
The article must be 100% unique(Copyscape checked), free from grammatical errors and properly researched.
If you're a go for this job, please contact me through my signature with samples of previous work you've done.
The right candidate will get repeated work from me with better pay.
This is just a trial article to know your writing skill. If this work goes well, you'll get higher pay in subsequent work.

Thanks
Looking forward to working with you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Some people wan just dey use person head for this fiverr. Imagine one buyer wants me to create a promotional video of 714 words for $5. What nonsense. Abi na because him see Nigeria flag for my profile he come dey reason say I be like my fore fathers wey them carry go do slavery for America. Mtchwww.
Fiverr should add a red flag button, so we can identify miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2016
louie3:

Yes the password they dropped here is working. I think it is bestblackhatforum.com or something similar. Just check through the thread. Its somewhere around here.
owk sir.wuld I need a crack or I shuld download only dat? if so pls share d link cuz I hv downloaded so many of diz dat why I am asking. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paragon40(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2016
akashi01:

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

How to deliver:

Hope that helps?
more dolapo to ur pocket thanks for the info, a buyer contacted me for something similar..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 1:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
owk sir.wuld I need a crack or I shuld download only dat? if so pls share d link cuz I hv downloaded so many of diz dat why I am asking. Thanks
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5nidlfped16r/EC2109s.zip
http://depositfiles.com/files/rbt2ps4aw
Dowload and replace the explaindioVideoCreator.swf with the crack.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2016
samtobi:
I'm looking for someone I can outsource some articles to pretty fast. The article is a review about a fitness program online.
I'm willing to pay #1000 for 1000 words for the right candidate.
The article must be 100% unique(Copyscape checked), free from grammatical errors and properly researched.
If you're a go for this job, please contact me through my signature with samples of previous work you've done.
The right candidate will get repeated work from me with better pay.
This is just a trial article to know your writing skill. If this work goes well, you'll get higher pay in subsequent work.

Thanks
Looking forward to working with you
0/8/038177097
Let us talk.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:22am On Sep 26, 2016
khassy:

If I start d talk my experience for that niche ehnnnnn e no go close this thread tongue embarassed embarassed
Come join us in the Audio niche cool cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:26am On Sep 26, 2016
louie3:
Some people wan just dey use person head for this fiverr. Imagine one buyer wants me to create a promotional video of 714 words for $5. What nonsense. Abi na because him see Nigeria flag for my profile he come dey reason say I be like my fore fathers wey them carry go do slavery for America. Mtchwww.
Fiverr should add a red flag button, so we can identify miscreants.
Is he/she from India?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:27am On Sep 26, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Can Nigeria withdraw thru paypal now
Nope. I faced that glitch before too, I waited for 24hours and retried and it worked fine.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2016
LaCremy:
Please how can this job be carried out.

A buyer contacted asking me to provide 100 unique individual to take online survey and must come from USA.

Again, how can this be carried out? Urgent reply please.

Venzal Khassy felibrain Emmyk fingerprinter other gurus.

Thank you
No idea. I'm not into this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 2:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Emmyk:

Come join us in the Audio niche cool cool

HOW YOU DEY DO YOUR AUDIO NICHE NI
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:38am On Sep 26, 2016
mavrom8:

HOW YOU DEY DO YOUR AUDIO NICHE NI
Mixing and Mastering Audios,
Editing Audios,
Producing Audio Podcasts.
Voice-over, these are some of the things I do.

Hope I answered your question correctly?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.