Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676155 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2016
GrAnDwEeZ:
kudos to everyone doing a great job here. I've always heard and read about fiverr but never paid attention. guess this is the right time to act. following the thread from page 1. already applying some of the tutorials here. need gurus to help check out my account.
fiverr.com/weez_marketer and fiverr.com/weez_writer .
cc venzal
Guys help me review my account na. 1 week already nothing yet
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by matharazi(m): 6:07am On Sep 27, 2016
mrcashy:

Lol, i have been silently following ur thread but some of those that saw this post earlier re somehow ignorant at what u shared.

The first question that ever come to my mind is:
How are we going to get the emails to send d campaigns to? OR will our client provide that?

boss @venzal thank you so much for the good work, please can i create gigs in more than 1 niche with the same account? like have a gig in gidital markerting and also a gig in the andrios app production ninche
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2016
matharazi:

boss @venzal thank you so much for the good work, please can i create gigs in more than 1 niche with the same account? like have a gig in gidital markerting and also a gig in the andrios app production ninche

yep. . . but most people don't recommend it. . . but you can if you so wish.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ouwanisola: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Guys in the house i thank you for the morale booster finally joined fiverr.
Please epp me I got a message this morning dunno how to go bout it.

'One of my clients is searching for **★☆

Thank you and have a good day'
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2016
mavrom8:

why your audio loss

I put audio o but YouTube removed it cos it's copyright o... thanks any tips for me to move further?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ourown(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Ouwanisola:

'One of my clients is searching for a person to leave an opinion about a product on Amzn.

Would you be able to do that?

In order to be able to post an opinion - you need to have a US amzon verified account. That means you must have made a purchase with that account in the past - without it you won’t be able to post a review.

Let me know if I could connect you with my client or this isn’t a kind of job you could do.

LOL, I know this buyer, her name is Eli (tojestjed*****).

I did a similar job for her boss, what she wants is a product review on Amazon. You must have an Amazon account to do that.

In my case i outsourced the job to someone that has the account.

Try to find someone with a verified account to do the job for you. It's a simple job and he will give you excellent rating.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Please i want to receive $99.95 from LLC via pay from paypal. Please who can help me to get it, i put one of my emails there that is not registered on paypal
I use Infinitikoncept at the moment, there are other exchangers on here with great rates too, I saw one buying your $$$ at #370.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
mimiy05:

Hi, can you recommend a good microphone to buy and how much it costs? Possibly where to get it too. I need it. Thanks.
I don't even use a Mic at the moment. Lazy to buy, or I haven't met a client that wants high quality VO.
You can search USB Mics from Konga.
I had this in mind....

2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:

coman teash me embarassed embarassed embarassed
If you will teach me video editing I don't care if you know it . grin cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2016
gocare:
check all these shops that sell musical church instruments, you can get in oshodi, i think Sure mics are good.
Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Emmyk:

I don't even use a Mic at the moment. Lazy to buy, or I haven't met a client that wants high quality VO.
You can search USB Mics from Konga.
I had this in mind....

Thank you very much. I'll check it out
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2016
LaCremy:

Thanks dear wink grin
I'm really happy all of us are making $$$. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2016
mimiy05:

Thank you very much. I'll check it out
Anytime. ✌
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg if you fit deliver REAL HUMAN NON DROP FOLLOWERS for instagram, biko contact me make I link you up with one of my buyers. Please na beg i dey beg o....no BOTS. Unless i go help the buyer compose one sweet bad review wey go make you abandon your fiverr account.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Emmyk:

I'm really happy all of us are making $$$. smiley

grin smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by moneyMouthed: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:

Baba check my old post, I no harsh at all just say some people acct wey you go see go just spoil your day finish.na all this small things d make them whitey no d patronise naija and if you check carefully, he go wan enter article niche. grin

No be lie o. Boss, you're doing a great work. You go edit my profile when I created mine o. Am following you right away. God bless us.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2016
beautycrush24:
Abeg if you fit deliver REAL HUMAN NON DROP FOLLOWERS for instagram, biko contact me make I link you up with one of my buyers. Please na beg i dey beg o....no BOTS. Unless i go help the buyer compose one sweet bad review wey go make you abandon your fiverr account.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Wicked
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Johncrown80:
Hi bosses ! Have been on fiverr for some weeks now but no single sale : please any help for me to open floor with at least a single sale please help a novice

https://www.fiverr.com/sussanjohannyle

Cc: Venzal, Akashi01, OAUtemitayo, everybody

I was d one who contacted you yesterday. I must say I was really impressed by your reply.

Keep it cool, you'll soon get there
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2016
beautycrush24:
evils

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Emmyk:

If you will teach me video editing I don't care if you know it . grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

reply your whatsappp, fire on d mountain for me ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ouwanisola: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Ourown:

LOL, I know this buyer, her name is Eli (tojestjed*****).

I did a similar job for her boss, what she wants is a product review on Amazon. You must have an Amazon account to do that.

In my case i outsourced the job to someone that has the account.

Try to find someone with a verified account to do the job for you. It's a simple job and he will give you excellent rating.

Thanks man smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2016
LaCremy:
Please how can this job be carried out.

A buyer contacted asking me to provide 100 unique individual to take online survey and must come from USA.

Again, how can this be carried out? Urgent reply please.

Venzal Khass.y felibr.ain Em.myk fingerprinte.r other gurus.

Thank you

To be honest, don't know how you'll go about this. Or maybe you could join a forum related to the niche the survey is in, and plead for people to take a quick survey in a very convincing manner.

Btw, isn't this late already?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2016
sonickay:
Please and please, oga Venzal and anyone on Upwork,i want to join upwork but I have no practical experience or info about it as a Nigerian. Please help me ooo
Have you'd considerable success on Fiverr?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
akashi01:
Thank God, Thank you oga Venzal

i don enter level one!
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2016
sonickay:
Yes, I think this is a great idea. I have been trying to completely register a USA Upwork account to no avail but if Venzal can successfully run Nigerian upwork account, why can't I? I will give Nigeria a shot too. Your experience is huge boss.
Yes, you can bro. Running a US account on Upwork as a Nigerian is highly discouraged. Because more often than not, you'll be required to speak with your clients via skype.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=matharazi post=49688923][/quote]..please sir I want you to help me on the email marketing and the templates as well... ahmsully09@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

reply your whatsappp, fire on d mountain for me ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
shocked shocked I did.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Guys abeg help. Which free website can i use to source for expired domains. I have three days to deliver this job. Please make una epp una boy.
cc. Tabbaz, FxTizzle, Khassy, emmyk, meklex, akashi01, beautycrush24, and all man wey fit help abeg!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Guys abeg help. Which free website can i use to source for expired domains. I have three days to deliver this job. Please make una epp una boy.
cc. Tabbaz, FxTizzle, Khassy, emmyk, meklex, akashi01, beautycrush24, and all man wey fit help abeg!
https://www.expireddomains.net
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pussygotlips: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ouwanisola:

'One of my clients is searching for a person to leave an opinion about a product on Amzn.

Would you be able to do that?

In order to be able to post an opinion - you need to have a US amzon verified account. That means you must have made a purchase with that account in the past - without it you won’t be able to post a review.

Let me know if I could connect you with my client or this isn’t a kind of job you could do.

how much is involved?
I will deliver the job for you.

whassap me on o 8 o 63722998
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lifestyle1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
beautycrush24:

Check this gig fiverr.com/haymos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.