Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (678619 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 2:49am On Sep 26, 2016
paragon40:
more dolapo to ur pocket thanks for the info, a buyer contacted me for something similar..
Thanks brother and you pocket too wink
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 2:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Emmyk:

Is he/she from India?
No o. His profile is displaying Sweden. But I doubt he is from Sweden. Because he is using a second hand photoshoped picture. Dude couldn't even get that right.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Johncrown80(m): 2:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Hi bosses ! Have been on fiverr for some weeks now but no single sale : please any help for me to open floor with at least a single sale please help a novice

https://www.fiverr.com/sussanjohannyle

Cc: Venzal, Akashi01, OAUtemitayo, everybody
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by viafabian: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2016
samtobi:
I'm looking for someone I can outsource some articles to pretty fast. The article is a review about a fitness program online.
I'm willing to pay #1000 for 1000 words for the right candidate.
The article must be 100% unique(Copyscape checked), free from grammatical errors and properly researched.
If you're a go for this job, please contact me through my signature with samples of previous work you've done.
The right candidate will get repeated work from me with better pay.
This is just a trial article to know your writing skill. If this work goes well, you'll get higher pay in subsequent work.

Thanks
Looking forward to working with you
check your email bro.....Mailed u with Bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Johncrown80:
Hi bosses ! Have been on fiverr for some weeks now but no single sale : please any help for me to open floor with at least a single sale please help a novice

https://www.fiverr.com/sussanjohannyle

Cc: Venzal, Akashi01, OAUtemitayo, everybody
Description
I'm susan, a native English speaker (born and raised in the USA). I hold a B.A in English Literature and specialize in Article writing proofreading and Editing documents with over 5 years of experience. I can edit nearly any document and have an amazing turnaround time.

specialize in article writing. Why did you start a new word within a sentence with capital letter, it is not the name of a person na.
Look at your punctuation, no commas at where they are supposed to be.
As somebody who claim to be a native English speaker, this portrays you in bad light.
Change your English to fluent. A BSC holder in English literature should be at least a fluent speaker not a basic level person.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Please someone should put me through on how to use Diabolic Traffic Bot. some of the tutorials i've seen so far are talking of a vps or something i dont understand. Please help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lobell: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2016
akashi01:
Thanks brother and you pocket too wink
what's your rate for 10k emails?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Caleb5: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2016
LaCremy:
Please how can this job be carried out.

A buyer contacted asking me to provide 100 unique individual to take online survey and must come from USA.

Again, how can this be carried out? Urgent reply please
Venzal Khassy felibrain Emmyk fingerprinter other gurus.

Thank you
Use a vpn
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Caleb5: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2016
androsurf:
Please someone should put me through on how to use Diabolic Traffic Bot. some of the tutorials i've seen so far are talking of a vps or something i dont understand. Please help
Uwc must use a vps except ur pc is 8gb ram and above!.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Emmyk:

No idea. I'm not into this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmm....You of all people? LOL

Can epic browser do this job?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Emmyk:

Mixing and Mastering Audios,
Editing Audios,
Producing Audio Podcasts.
Voice-over, these are some of the things I do.

Hope I answered your question correctly?

yea. am interested in the voice over part. how can i go about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Caleb5:

Use a vpn

Just one VPN or many different VPNs?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 380 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Caleb5:

It's not really about pc ram. Sometimes when I'm running trial for people, I run it on my pc, and my ram is just 4gb. The thing is that vps sets the bot on an auto pilot mode such that even when you turn off your PC, the bot is still running on the virtual server. But if you're running it on your local computer, once you turn off your data bundle or your PC, the bot stops. Now, which do you prefer?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Fingerprinter:

It's not really about pc ram. Sometimes when I'm running trial for people, I run it on my pc, and my ram is just 4gb. The thing is that vps sets the bot on an auto pilot mode such that even when you turn off your PC, the bot is still running on the virtual server. But if you're running it on your local computer, once you turn off your data bundle or your PC, the bot stops. Now, which do you prefer?

TO those who know how to run this thing on VPS please i think a guide for us will be good oo. . . please can you teach us even that of HOW TO RUN ATOMIC MAILER TOO is need in this thread. . .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ewuoso2002(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Emmyk:

Nope. I faced that glitch before too, I waited for 24hours and retried and it worked fine.
I don't get you. Can you receive or not? Pls
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2016
louie3:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5nidlfped16r/EC2109s.zip
http://depositfiles.com/files/rbt2ps4aw
Dowload and replace the explaindioVideoCreator.swf with the crack.
Boss Thanks..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paragon40(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
mavrom8:

TO those who know how to run this thing on VPS please i think a guide for us will be good oo. . . please can you teach us even that of HOW TO RUN ATOMIC MAILER TOO is need in this thread. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/2679778/come-learn-new-tricks-cashed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by haftob(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2016
LaCremy:

Just one VPN or many different VPNs?
U can try and share the link here so that everyone here using US VPN can help u to fill tge survey.
By the way, how much did the person offered for the job?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2016
lobell:

what's your rate for 10k emails?

$10- $15

Depends on buyer.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by amicdan(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Emmyk:

Is he/she from India?
Hi bro...Please how can i contact you?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Caleb5:

Hmmm. Do you have any conscience guide I can follow? Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2016
mavrom8:

First things first, do you have a vps? If no, then check cloud.google.com
Google how to setup a virtual machine on Google cloud. You will be given 2 months free trial. Once you've done that then come back for more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2016
haftob:

U can try and share the link here so that everyone here using US VPN can help u to fill tge survey.
By the way, how much did the person offered for the job?

A very good idea you've got here.

I told him $150, but we're still negotiating though.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebuks22: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Facebook strategies and profit ebook download http://techptp.com/
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2016
louie3:

No o. His profile is displaying Sweden. But I doubt he is from Sweden. Because he is using a second hand photoshoped picture. Dude couldn't even get that right.
That's classic! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
amicdan:
Hi bro...Please how can i contact you?
Holla. Check my profile. My email is there, NOT DM.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2016
ewuoso2002:

I don't get you. Can you receive or not? Pls
Lol. Of course you can't. You only receive the funds to your email addresses, then contact an exchanger to clear it for you. Such exchanger has a foreign PayPal that can receive. Hope your clear now?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2016
mavrom8:

yea. am interested in the voice over part. how can i go about that?
I do voiceover in Nigerian accent. Then you record whatever script the client gives you, you might wanna buy a microphone. $5 for 150 words.
Edit, for lines that you take more than one, with audio editing software.

That's all.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2016
LaCremy:

Lol. I've not used Epic browser before. But hope it gives different US IP addresses? If it does, then you can sure use it. If it doesn't, that means you still need 99 more US IPs.

Check your IP address here, (whatismyip.com) write the last two digits down, so you won't EVER use that particular IP again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
LaCremy:

you need these extensions

anonymoux

it has about 4 coutries
each country has 4 identity
4 x 4 will give you 16 ( case closed )

zenmate will give you 4 identities

hotspot shield has 5 identities

hidemyass have like 7-10 identities

totalling 35 identities

now take a bus going to android

use anonymoux freevpn zenmate and hotspot shield

you get more location on android

if it require you to input your details
take this 500 naira
take a cab going to fakenagenerator.com
and copy as manay identity as you want

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Singapore1:

you need these extensions

anonymoux

it has about 4 coutries
each country has 4 identity
4 x 4 will give you 16 ( case closed )

zenmate will give you 4 identities

hotspot shield has 5 identities

hidemyass have like 7-10 identities

totalling 35 identities

now take a bus going to android

use anonymoux freevpn zenmate and hotspot shield

you get more location on android

if it require you to input your details
take this 500 naira
take a cab going to fakenagenerator.com
and copy as manay identity as you want

Thank you jahre smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.