Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676135 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emmyk:

shocked shocked I did.

resolved in less than 2 minutes... feeling like a domain lord grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:

resolved in less than 2 minutes... feeling like a domain lord grin grin grin grin
Nice. cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emmyk:

Nice. cool

finally they made you display your name and your papa name wink wink wink
, hahahahhahahahahahhhhaha. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.. they finally got my nigga grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
who can proofread a 4000words ebook in 5hours,

urgent please. You just have to proofread and change some words.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
please who's into writing I want to be proofreading on fiverr, but will like to know the best free proofreading tool for that I've done sum researches but saw just paid apps one which I have to subscribe monthly I need a free tool.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:

abeg I need better app for this proofreading.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:

finally they made you display your name and your papa name middle name wink wink wink
, hahahahhahahahahahhhhaha. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.. they finally got my nigga grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. grin grin I'm tired of argument ni. Maybe next is to use my Birth certificate as dp. grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:

Bro, please contact me when you have some more proofreading jobs. Not 4 hours own tho.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sonickay(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
gen2lpat:

Done. Please Confirm.
I got it sir. Thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sonickay(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Venzal:
Yes, you can bro. Running a US account on Upwork as a Nigerian is highly discouraged. Because more often than not, you'll be required to speak with your clients via skype.
Thank you. I will join formally this week and dump the US account under strong review
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sonickay(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Venzal:
Have you'd considerable success on Fiverr?
Yes, this is my 11th month on fiverr, and I think it's time to move on to higher things than fiverr.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ottalo: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls guys review my gig on fiverr... www.fiverr.com/domain_finds
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Venzal:
Have you'd considerable success on Fiverr?
oga Venzal what services do you offer on upwork?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
ottalo:
Pls guys review my gig on fiverr... www.fiverr.com/domain_finds
an experienced

nothing is free including domains
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
any tips for up work, I just revived my account after many months.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Upworkers here, please what's the minimum amount of balance one must have to withdraw funds from Upwork as a non-US resident? I read somewhere it's $1000 for non-US freelancers and $100 for US freelancers. How true is this?

Cc: Venzal, et al ...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emmyk:

Bro, please contact me when you have some more proofreading jobs. Not 4 hours own tho.

Lazy man
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emmyk:

Lol. grin grin I'm tired of argument ni. Maybe next is to use my Birth certificate as dp. grin grin
Lol cheesy grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tectonotimes: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
khassy:
Lol cheesy grin grin
oga u no even reply me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
louie3:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5nidlfped16r/EC2109s.zip
http://depositfiles.com/files/rbt2ps4aw
Dowload and replace the explaindioVideoCreator.swf with the crack.
.Boss Thanks 4 sharing. I hv downloaded it but wen I tried installing it was telling me file corrupt due to wrong password. Buh no qualms.will try it on anoda computer.cuz i first unrar it with ma phone nd it worked.. is it working 4 u?.Also, i want to ask if u will need 2 login if I get it installed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
pls is dier any gig I can deliver without a Pc Power has gone 4 now.I am afraid of going 2 d buyers request so as not to get orders I won't be able to deliver. also I have an account I am nt using so I want to revive it so i ask, If dier is a gig I can do without pc apart 4rm article writing?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
gen2lpat:

Thanks. I tried the Epic Browser but my phone didnt support it. Had to make do with what i have.

Those into Email Marketing, please send any material(s) that will aid my task. Gen2lPatty05 @ gmail dot com. Thanks and God less you as you rate my profile
pls I need those email templates. Email: luckystarsop220 at gmail dot com. Thankz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by crystar: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hi khassy, please I need your help. I have been on fiverr for about a month now, no sales. kindly help me to check my account and help me to point out my errors. swift_marketing.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.Boss Thanks 4 sharing. I hv downloaded it but wen I tried installing it was telling me file corrupt due to wrong password. Buh no qualms.will try it on anoda computer.cuz i first unrar it with ma phone nd it worked.. is it working 4 u?.Also, i want to ask if u will need 2 login if I get it installed
No need to login. The crack will take care of that for you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
louie3:

No need to login. The crack will take care of that for you.
.Thank u 4 d response

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by completey(f): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2016
gensteejay:
Upworkers here, please what's the minimum amount of balance one must have to withdraw funds from Upwork as a non-US resident? I read somewhere it's $1000 for non-US freelancers and $100 for US freelancers. How true is this?

Cc: Venzal, et al ...
It have tested both continent. The minimum you can auto withdraw to PayPal is $100 according to your setting. But you can manually withdraw from $3 upward.its your choice. I am talking about PayPal withdrawal, have not tested other payment methods. Remember that you will be charged $1 for each PayPal withdrawal.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by docphresh(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2016
khassy:

from this alone I knew I was going to meet a blunder in your account ... that statement is for secondary school student, leave those stuffs in your secondary school

marketing is what i do
You weren't taught to make the first person pronoun a capital letter abi ... and thats your heading page ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

HI FIVERR, I AM A FREELANCER WITH A 4YRS QUALITY EXPERIENCE IN DIGITAL MARKETING. I CAN OFFER YOU RELIABLE SERVICES FOR YOUR EMAIL MARKETING, ONLINE REVIEWS, TRAFFIC DELIVERING etc. A 100% SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED FOR MY EXCLUSIVE FIVERR_CLIENTS. GO AHEAD AND ORDER ANY OF MY GIGS NOW!!

Do you recall being told in Pry3 that writing in all capital letters is wrong

What is Hi Fiverr are you greeting fiverr or buyers
4yrs!!!, you dont know where not to use abbreviation abi you feel this is whatsapp or 2go, where abbreviations are allowed sad sad sad
how do you determine if an experience is quality or non quality pls I'll like to know the metrics used in coming to that conclusion
How can you offer someone reliable services for your email balderdash
traffic delivering do you own a traffic company or courier service
What is a 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
fiverr_clients.... is that someone's username

well, you wrote your English level is BASIC so I shouldn't have expected anything better.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol una de quarrel?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebuks22: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Download Powerful Youtube Ranking Software http://techptp.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by docphresh(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Guys guys guys... Una good morning. I joined Fiverr 2013.. But only added a gig last month. Lol see money mk I don miss ! Anyways I just made my first $100 and a level seller too,and I'm looking to withdraw it.. Here's my dilemma.. Is it possible to transfer the funds to my payoneer account without activating my payoneer card, I applied for it but it got lost in transit. I'm at a loss here. Please help. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.