Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex (51509 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / See Questions A Father Asked Man Who Wanted To Marry His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by fwwins(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Nairaland and STUPID threads making fp.

CRAZY PEOPLE
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by pepigeorge(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
I don't think 40k is much. Oloshos come in class's and categories. Maybe the guy wants the 5k class. He should go on the street to pick them. 40k is not his level cheesy

Wen u see 40k last. ...
dat same gal, another guy go fvck ha 4 two bottle of stout and N500 transport the next morning. ....as far as prostitution is concern, they have no class, just women of easy virtue.

If she is making 40k a night...sshe wud be raking N1000000 a month minus 5, 6 days of her period n rest
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by lebete3000: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
rawpadgin:
some girl sha

even if my money long like reverend sister gown can't pay olosho that amount

na gold dey the kitten

if the witches & wizards in my village con twist my brain go pay that amount for t0t0, i swear down 2days i never come

I once gave a girl 20k for the nyt....after lodging in a #37500 hotel in Ikeja...the girl wan craze for me when we enter club go dance...she just dey scatter yansh for me as everybody dey look both of us.....even a lesbian chik asked her if i was her bf and she said yes,b4 i know the lesbian don begin rub yansh for my d!ck oh

The hoe eventually gave me annalingus when we got to my 5star hotel.... That's the greatest sex I've ever had.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by hentor: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2016
How much b bride price .... Abeg ask d girl how much b her bride price.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by taylor88(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
comman fvck now..... Oshiiiiiiiii cheesy

mk we go fvck naaa

where u dey
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by pepigeorge(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2016
lebete3000:

I once gave a girl 20k for the nyt....after lodging in a #37500 hotel in Ikeja...the girl wan craze for me when we enter club go dance...she just dey scatter yansh for me as everybody dey look both of us.....even a lesbian chik asked her if i was her bf and she said yes,b4 i know the lesbian don begin rub yansh for my d!ck oh

The hoe eventually gave me annalingus when we got to my 5star hotel.... That's the greatest sex I've ever had.

She go so use ur dic.k like tooth brush dat day....
a gal once told me to disvirgin her ass..... am a virgin there so she said
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by bimbodotun(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2016
I didn't c d guy pricing here....the guy must be a mouthed amateur....he should have bargain for 4k
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by pepigeorge(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Richiy:

What is up with you guys? undecided undecided

Didn't means did not, which is past tense. Don't means do not. Just like you ought to say discovered not discover, because it is past tense!

He did not need to add a screenshot makes sense undecided

And your writing needs serious work! See all the unnecessary abbreviations you use. Aren't you too old for that?

lol..... ain't u for sweet pass for that aren't cos it's an informal conversation.

Guys just dey face ur tenses n vocabulary usage....
he get one book wen dey teach this English well. ... brighter grammar 1,2,3,4,5.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by lebete3000: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
pepigeorge:

Galz are so crazy i swear....anoda olosho in kano told me she was gonna use dettol soap to wash my ass then use her tongue to fvck me in the ass...i just hope sey these girls no go kill me one day....

She was ready to shave my pubic hair for me sef saying it's too bushy and it's not enabling her suck my d!ck properly and enjoy the doggy she gives me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by trilobite: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
AKMoney1:
She must be a nairaland chick and maybe the guy self no dey earn that much in a month. grin cheesy

The picture made my day. Very funny.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by clickwtB(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Too expensive only for thieves and criminals,but hard earned money!!!nah
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by pepigeorge(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
lebete3000:

Galz are so crazy i swear....anoda olosho in kano told me she was gonna use dettol soap to wash my ass then use her tongue to fvck me in the ass...i just hope sey these girls no go kill me one day....

She was ready to shave my pubic hair for me sef saying it's too bushy and it's not enabling her suck my d!ck properly and enjoy the doggy she gives me.

Nor be today him start...he happen for spatarcus
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by lebete3000: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
pepigeorge:

What about the way she gobbles my balls in her mouth....i gaz tell her to take it easy oh sey we no dey act bluefilm oh...she go just laugh!

But i garra say she's the best d!ck sucker in that territory....i don't mind paying her 5k just for bllowjob alone...she should suck me till i nut in her mouth

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by lebete3000: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
pepigeorge:

Nor be today him start...he happen for spatarcus
Lols....dat movie na sontin else
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by pepigeorge(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
lebete3000:

What about the way she gobbles my balls in her mouth....i gaz tell her to take it easy oh sey we no dey act bluefilm oh...she go just laugh!

But i garra say she's the best d!ck sucker in that territory....i don't mind paying her 5k just for bllowjob alone...she should suck me till i nut in her mouth

Lol..bad guy..na so she go swallow am like say na ice cream. .begin lick mouth
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by lebete3000: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
pepigeorge:

Lol..bad guy..na so she go swallow am like say na ice cream. .begin lick mouth

Lmao...you be badt guy!
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by tico1212(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
That one smal... read my convo with one..

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by youngalex(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
girl4rmspace:

this dsnt apply to me because i NEVER ask for any financial needs from anybody am in a relationship with. I got more than enough myself and dont need his money.

maybe that's why i dont buy your idea of paying for sex thing while still in a relationship. In my world ,it dsnt work that way. If i engage in that, its because am in love with that person not because of whatever am expecting from him.
For me, paying for sex is a big NO! i could end a relationship in an instant if i find out my man engages in that.
Nne i am tempted to infer that either re not a NIGERIAN or you don't live in NIGERIA
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by ladyF(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm....calculating, 40k*30 days ---->1.2m a month...

cry cry cry

Who else is thinking of switching careers at this point? grin grin grin

#JustKidding embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by rockyh(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
I don't think 40k is much. Oloshos come in class's and categories. Maybe the guy wants the 5k class. He should go on the street to pick them. 40k is not his level cheesy
can u give ur girlfriend that amount just for keeps more so an olosho guy if u still spend that much for a lady u need a brain reset at most 8 to 10k for a lekki olosho
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by delishpot: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
So he wanted her to come for free? The boy need to grow up. He was asking for her favours secretly but when she talk as she want to play he took it to special media.

Babes sef, they should learn to respect themselves. A man she barely knows and she would go to him for 40k what if he had said okay and then turned out to be something else?
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by atirolu(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
If I pay 40k to have sex I ll never come
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by doll912(f): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why did he ask her to come chill in his house? Is his house amusement park or the cinema? Abeg...the girl is smart.Those of you calling her a LovePeddler, check yourself...if you sleep with a LovePeddler, you ain't better . So suck it up.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Osjaay(f): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
this one no b osho free na osho costly
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't pay for cherry but 40rackz is not on the high side. Things have changed. Kim K charges 1 million usd as appearance fee presently. Luxurious hoes cost good cheddar.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by willibounce1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omo no by force o. If you no get 40k, find Another girl. That's why it is advisable to have over 10 girl friends so that you can call any one when you need to shine... you won't need to spend too much money... there are loads of lonely girls out there looking for someone to help shine their kpekus... but naija girls like to form too much.

It's not easy for a girl to just allow anybody sleep with her for some cheap fee. If you wan do ashawo do am make better money. Na worwor girls dey charge small change
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by fortunechy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
for hw many decadesmchteeeeew!!! olosho everywia
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by naijafox(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
rawpadgin:
some girl sha

even if my money long like reverend sister gown can't pay olosho that amount

na gold dey the kitten

if the witches & wizards in my village con twist my brain go pay that amount for t0t0, i swear down 2days i never come

I dey feel u my Erigga fan, one day we all know say ashawo go die - puna fo rest
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Adisa89(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
The funniest part is where he said 'You can block me now'. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
we are saying same thing which is the fact that everything Na packaging. You don't expect koko garri to sell for same price with mama nkechi's garri

Gud ,.i dnnt jus see sanity in wasting money on packaging,,one saggy breast stretch mark all ova gurl packaged in victoria secret go cum demand 40k ...class my foot.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Oluwashegunnn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
girl4rmspace:

so you men would rather pay for having sex with a total stranger than waiting for your wife/girlfriends, All in the name of konji? Oh and even if you were single , that's no excuse.

Its not like you would die if you dont get laid
I had a friend who almost developed cancer of the dick for not getting a Punny within 2 week...not getting laid can kill my dear...it almost killed me too
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by winj3: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why are you using the word "lady"
You had a conversation with a prostitute and you are describing her as a lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.