Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers (780 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / Why Do We Feel Such Attraction For Our First Sex Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by ericuzor(m): 6:53am On Jul 20, 2016
The world’s most terrifying tourist attraction has been shut down after frightening photos emerged of tourists balanced on a raft feeding meat – to crocodiles .
The young holidaymakers clambered aboard a make-shift cage kept afloat with plastic barrels just inches from the 10ft long killer reptiles.
They used canes to dangle lumps of beef over the jaws of the reptiles – which then leapt from the water to snatch their lunch.
Pictures taken by shocked motorcycle-taxi rider Jon Nok show hundreds of crocs circling the raft in a pond used for crocodile farming at the Elephant Kingdom in Chonburi, Thailand.
The images viral after he posted them on Twitter – sparking police and government officials to rush to the attraction.
Social media users were stunned by the activity – with some saying it was cruel to tease the crocodiles by dangling food then pulling it away.
Police, soldiers and government officials raced to to the crocodile farm last on Friday hours after pictures went viral.
It has since been closed down for 90 days while safety checks are carried out.
Uthen Youngprapakorn, owner of the tourist attraction which is part of a crocodile farm, said that he had offered the rides on the cage after growing demand from Chinese tourists.

UK Mirror

Re: World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Which kyn nonsense rough play be this?

I knw say nigerians no fit try dis kyn rubbish.

1 Like

Re: World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by savio93(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2016
If I hear say naija peeps go do this kind thing eh!!

We love our lives pass anything.
Re: World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by Chiscomax(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Why
Re: World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by Purpletee(f): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2016
oyibo I hail Una...

if one crocodile jump inside that raft them go look for scientific explanation... maybe blame the person that made the raft or even the raft sef...

trust my Naija people... na only mistake fit carry us enter there and it is always the devil's work.

Re: World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by Koyayikobeyiba: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2016
When person chop belleful begin reason this kind thing
Re: World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by edbor(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2016
oyibo and foolishness is like garri and groundnut
Re: World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers by Adisa89(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2016
It's a silly risk.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? / Why Do Some Guys Send Me Messages When They Arent Sure If I Like Them / Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.