Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State (21082 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by rubochi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
.. shocked shocked shocked you forgot that the rent paid by some of these people saw you through school and their taxes maintained the delapidation ravaging infrastructure in your community, without whom you should be at the mercy of fulani herdsmen in a far away cocoa farm, buy sense. Read Chinua Achebe books. [qquote author=Scholes00 post=47723443]

Yes, the same 'Rascal' outperforming all your governors in the Barren Red mud Gully called SE.
[/quote]
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Scholes007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Scholes00:

Yes, the same 'Rascal' outperforming all your governors in the Barren Red mud Gully called SE.
you think making noise means you are better than anyone. Abeg swerve joor.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by DMarvel(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=StraightManner post=47723560][/quote] Everyone in Osun is not earning salaries from the state government. Will it not be unfair if the governor refuses to cater for other people in the category of ''non-state salary earners''? Meanwhile, the governor reach a compromise with the workforce and he's sorting them gradually as agreed. When last did you hear of industrial action from that state?
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by aressssa: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Scholes007:
you think making noise means you are better than anyone. Abeg swerve joor.

But can you compare and show us anything from the whole of SE your governors have done with with your taxes and allocations.?

I know you can not because you don't have anything to show, all you peddle all over the place is hate and bigotry..
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by lightheart(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
tiptopy03:

May Almighty God, rule you the way Aregbe is ruling Osun.
God is not man that he should rule man like man.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by aressssa: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kazrem:
The only state in Nigeria where workers are owed and projects are executed, many people thought. But they don't realize salary money is different from project fund. One is recurrent. The other is capital expenditure.

1. Your role model next door in Ekiti is owing 7 months salary with zero project to show

2. Your own SE governors collected salary bailout, but they still have nothing, i mean nothing to show for the taxes and allocations collected on your behalf.

We can see in vivid color what Argbe did with his money, what are your own village governors doing with your own money?

Answer that question.

The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Which part of Osun are u living?

Lesh-gidi
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
chiefolododo:
Kontinue

You Sleep
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Scholes007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

But can you compare and show us anything from the whole of SE your governors have done with with your taxes and allocations.?

I know you can not because you don't have anything to show, all you peddle all over the place is hate and bigotry..
mouth! This is esut done by enugu state

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by shamecurls(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
kolexy:

You no well at all oo.

grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Day11(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Funforme:

There are ways of saying it without really saying it. Insulting a whole state is not a very good thing. Fayose won only 53% of the total votes, tell me, is he also insulting the 47% that didn't vote for him?
Let's be reasonable.

I dont argue with pretty ladies. cheesy

hmm, you got a man?
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by aressssa: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Scholes007:
mouth! This is esut done by enugu state

That's it?

You mean this is all you have to show for the whole of your SE for 16 years of governance.. This is just too funnygrin grin

Ordinary secondary school Aregbe built in Osun is better than the ugly and unplanned village rubbish you posted...
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Funforme(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Day11:

I dont argue with pretty ladies. cheesy
hmm, you got a man?
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I'm flattered, I have a man.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Kazrem(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

1. Your role model next door in Ekiti is owing 7 months salary with zero project to show

2. Your own SE governors collected salary bailout, but they still have nothing, i mean nothing to show for the taxes and allocations collected on your behalf.

We can see in vivid color what Argbe did with his money, what are your own village governors doing with your own money?

Answer that question.

The joke is on you
Ha ha ha. ha. How I wish you saw how hard I am laughing here. Do you think I am one of e-fighters here, the ethnic bigot? Lolololzz. Or you also think am from SE? Yeyeyeye. I don laugh tire. grin You need to check one's history before quoting him.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Scholes007(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

That's it?

You mean this is all you have to show for the whole of your SE for 16 years of governance.. This is just too funnygrin grin

Ordinary secondary school Aregbe built in Osun is better than the ugly and unplanned village rubbish you posted...
I must commend your ability to use your mouth. Maybe you should take two more pictures of the institution.

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by lakesidepapa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
DaBullIT:

Lesh-gidi

Really? When do u have time, so we can flex and drink at the back of First bank at Round about.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by lakesidepapa(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
opethom:
wa gbayi omo iya mi, ojulowo omo Ujesha nimere , I rep obokun LG ibokun

Ahh, Obokun.. U be confirm Ijesha man, God bless u my Brother.. Baba re Agbe, Iyan a'yun lenu re..!
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by opo26: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
aregbe keep on inspect pls wen last he commission project next election in osun is around the corner 2018 is here not too far ooo
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by alpha321champ(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omolaoye shd be saying Amen ooooo...
I need a louder Amen!
tiptopy03:

May Almighty God, rule you the way Aregbe is ruling Osun.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by alpha321champ(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
dats d truth o!
I guess yu livein Osun.

adelowor:
Some people are funny sha.They haven't been to Osun before yet they are claiming the governor is doing great things while some people can't go to school again because of half salaries, some pensioners have died, some are homeless because of the road construction he might never finished till his tenure is over.
90% of real people leaving in Osun are not happy with the governor even the Iyalojas and okada association that voted him in are all raining curse on him.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by SaintUlot: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by aressssa: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
Kazrem:

Ha ha ha. ha. How I wish you saw how hard I am laughing here. Do you think I am one of e-fighters here, the ethnic bigot? Lolololzz. Or you also think am from SE? Yeyeyeye. I don laugh tire. grin You need to check one's history before quoting him.
[/s]

Thanks for taking style style admit that you have nothing your village governors did with your tax and allocation to show is.

Predictable ipob just fell on his own sword.... grin
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by tiptopy03(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
alpha321champ:
Omolaoye shd be saying Amen ooooo...
I need a louder Amen!
Omolaoye dare not say amen. I know him. He is a paid e-rat, just like one Ggbolahan. Karma will catch them all

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Day11(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Funforme:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I'm flattered, I have a man.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Really? When do u have time, so we can flex and drink at the back of First bank at Round about.
alaye MI

Let's flex this weekend at iyalaje transformer
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by Kazrem(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
OMA se fun e o
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Thanks for taking style style admit that you have nothing your village governors did with your tax and allocation to show is.

Predictable ipob just fell on his own sword.... grin
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by femi4: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2016
lukency:
Wht ll you say abt those gov who did not build schools and refuse to pay teachers? Kudos to Arebge joor!
Na your type dey get E for a subject, and when asked about what happen to A or B. Your excuse will be what about people that scored F
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by olajizz01(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2016
tiptopy03:

Aregbesola an Engineer! Ohun rere re idena, o ni ile n ako yika... Can someone produce his NSE Number? I guess he dare not address himself as an Engineer.
Hatred has beclouded the mind of u guy,even those who are not from osun know that,mr man,my candid advice for u is to take it easy,HBP is real,just take it easy,politics is not do or die affair.Thank me later.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by adelowor(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
alpha321champ:
dats d truth o!
I guess yu livein Osun.

Yea.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
lol ?
lakesidepapa:

Which part of Osun are u living?
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by lakesidepapa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
alaye MI

Let's flex this weekend at iyalaje transformer

Alright..! I'll come there.., go let u knw
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State by tiptopy03(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
olajizz01:
Hatred has beclouded the mind of u guy,even those who are not from osun know that,mr man,my candid advice for u is to take it easy,HBP is real,just take it easy,politics is not do or die affair.Thank me later.
Hatred or no hatred make your findings. Use all search engines you know, consult the team of engineers to confirm. I have my fact, don't be among the illiterates that do call a technician an Engineer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.