Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? (2912 Views)

How To Cope When You’ve Learned Your Spouse Is Unfaithful / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy mehn u pondering wat i am pondering

wink remember I've been thru hell and back ...
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by halfricanadian(f): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

wink remember I've been thru hell and back ...

Nope wen u av been tru hell u just walk away tongue

I cant accomodate someone who went tru hell
Cos i aim at heaven only tongue
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nope wen u av been tru hell u just walk away tongue

I cant accomodate someone who went tru hell
Cos i aim at heaven only tongue

Then u will never taste the true meaning of ur life grin we can't live in juz happiness alone... Sumtimes we deep our foot in hell unconsciously .

I wudnt mind going back there again grin its juz making me even stronger tongue
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by RoyalBlak007: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2016
M.O.B..Get it Fast

Trust no one

Always have a plan B & C

Do whats necessary..

"its not about the dog in the fight,its about the fight in the dog"

Think ahead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by halfricanadian(f): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Then u will never taste the true meaning of ur life grin we can't live in juz happiness alone... Sumtimes we deep our foot in hell unconsciously .

I wudnt mind going back there again grin its juz making me even stronger tongue

No i will never go to hell God forbid

Heaven all d way d right life right happiness

If u love hell bye bye

I love heaven it makes me stronger

Hell kills d soul bt makes d body stronger undecided which is useless soul above body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2016
suzan404:
undecidedwho you epp??
Chisos Christ of North bank.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by blayde(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2016
suzan404:
If you live long enough,
you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them,you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you.......

You can't blame gravity for falling in love.

No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.

What is the most important lessons you've learnedgrin

As dey don derail thread finish na...

Mine is dt selfish pple tend 2 live d longest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by obiorathesubtle: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
I've learnt God is all powerful.

I've learnt wealth isn't only money, it's family, friends, and happiness.

I've learnt Love is beautiful, priceless, and the ultimate.

I've learnt humility and wisdom earns you respect.

I've learnt living a principled life is unquantifiable.

I've learnt never to neglect little things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
To never Bleep without condom
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by sharpk007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
confistified:
Always have a backup gf
Husstle Hard nd make money cos Olowolayemo
20 friends can't play together for 20yrs
Love yourself
Have faith in God but remember faith with work is Dead
Y do u need a back up gf undecided
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have learnt that
1.success don't really come easily
2.borrowing is a cankerworm that will eat up your future before you see your future.
3.in life,there are casting downs and lifting ups but depending on how you lay your bed.
4. contentment is the only way to avoid embarrassment.
5.there are a thousand and one opportunities awaiting those who are creative.
6.being best at what you do is the most powerful key to success in the real world.
7.everyone has a heart cry.
8.1-7 above are the most important

MY LESSONS ARE ALL PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by muyideen132: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Say the truth no matter how hard it is. There is know greater peace of mind than minding urz own business. Always hear more but say less. Forgive your enemies, because that is the worst thing they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by muyideen132: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Say the truth no matter how hard it is.
There is no greater peace of mind than minding ur own business.
Always hear more but say less.
Forgive your enemies, because that is the worst thing they want.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
blayde:

As dey don derail thread finish na...

Mine is dt selfish pple tend 2 live d longest.
smiley
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pandorabox:
To lean from my mistakes.
the girl with the box
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by niffymizzy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
1 It all depends on God
2. People cherish u more when u stay away from them.
3.Always take risks as long as it is for a good cause.
4.Life is what u make of it.
5. Money is only a pure Vanity.
6. Always do good cos it will always come back to u
7. Respect is the best thing u can earn from people.
8. Always do what pleases u cos its ur life and urs alone.
9.No one is problem free.
10. Keep doing what u know how to best and you will gain from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by confistified(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
sharpk007:
Y do u need a back up gf undecided
cos u wount be hrtbroken dat much
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by MissRike(f): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Not to trust anyone except God and to respect other people's opinions.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
my lesson..... When you believe something bad will happen, or you guess.... It will... There's a 90% chance that it will happen. Optimism is always good. Look forqarf to good things. Don't wait till an opportunity presents itself, make one for yourself.

Not everyone should know what you plan to do. Not everyone is destined to help you achieve your dreams and goals.

A gentle reply can avert a lot of dangers, fights and bad situations. You don't select every opportunity to flare up. Be like a fool to evade some bad situations.

Trust no one except your God. Not your bestfriend, your dad or mum. No one. Depend on no one. Your life is yours. Depending on people can lead you into dissapointments.

Have a list of back up plans for things you do.

Compare yourself with no one.... else, you douse your spirit and inspiration. Look at no mans success, build yours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by sharpk007(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
confistified:
cos u wount be hrtbroken dat much
hmmmm nor b lie
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by KevMitnick: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wicked people don't change, they don't repent. They just look for a stronger noose to hang you with. So crush them completely. If they are family avoid them for good.
Trust no one but God.
Be careful of the people you share your thoughts, ideas, aspirations, success and plans with.
Beware of the people compelling you to receive their help, it's a trap to enslave you. Because a man who will help you will just do it even without your permission.
Nobody needs you except you are of value to them somehow.
When people harm you, become wiser. Don't take it out on other innocent people, don't become like the people who harmed you.
Religion is a scam, develop a personal relationship with God and maintain it.
Life is short, you can leave at anytime, so find what makes you happy and do it as long as you are not harming anybody.
Going through 'hell' once is good, it makes you appreciate 'heaven'.

Just a few of the lessons I have learnt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by ventoh: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
MissRike:
Not to trust anyone except God and to respect other people's opinions.
Pls give me ur number or u flash m if u still av mine
I need u to help m unlocked a site I used your detail fr...
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm, well no regrets so far in my life, But most importantly i have learnt in life you can never love any woman other than your own mum �. And never go the extra mile pleasing any woman, and also probably being a nice guy to ladies doesn't pay oooo�‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by rame18(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Hmmm, well no regrets so far in my life, But most importantly i have learnt in life you can never love any woman other than your own mum �. And never go the extra mile pleasing any woman, and also probably being a nice guy to ladies doesn't pay oooo�‍♂️

cool
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by tobidipity(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Hard times reveals true friends
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by itzprezy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Na money be koko
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by freedomchild: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
I've learnt the following

1. a poor man is a lonely man

2. the most vulnerable people are those who talk and reveal too much

3. almost all love you might get from people are conditional..

4. God exists

5. What might favour you may not favour another person

6. the few who are interested in your success(be it a relative or outsiders) are the only genuine people you can ever have in your life, ..cherish them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Ballack1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
1)you are responsible for your own happiness 2)never fall in love with the wrong person 3)people with good heart suffer a lot 4)never pretend,be yourself always 5)never snub you family because of any lady 6)help people without expecting anything in return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by anayolity: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nobody is trustworthy
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by lowkeyguy: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
1. Never never never give up. No matter what
2. Trust nobody
3. Life is short. Live it to the fullest.
4. The most important of all. Do what makes you happy. we aren't gonna be here forever. so smile, put a smile on someone's face, make people laugh, do the right thing. Happiness is key.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by ayanbaba2(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
interesting quotes above...

have believed that once there is life, there is hope!

don't always wait to do "big things" for people, doing little things for them shows you care!

loyalty is one way, always!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Incredible Pictures You Won’t Believe Were Done In Pencil / Manhood Not Working. / When A Man Is Fed Up With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.