Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) (14504 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by misspicy(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmm well i know what u mean but trust me, it seems very crazy, it's more like an ad joor, i know American can crazy and all that but trust me, a black girl nah.. a white maybe.... babe orgasm means she would be wet and weak all over her legs and have juices all over legs and down, she can't be that comfortable and stil standing while having an orgasm....
just the kind of thread I knew I will find you gringringrin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
crotonite:
All my friends here both male and female don't know!
since you know it, why not say it or will it fetch you a ban?
Yh i dunna encounter their ban abeg undecided
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmm well i know what u mean but trust me, it seems very crazy, it's more like an ad joor, i know American can crazy and all that but trust me, a black girl nah.. a white maybe.... babe orgasm means she would be wet and weak all over her legs and have juices all over legs and down, she can't be that comfortable and stil standing while having an orgasm....
Just catching fun with it
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:

Yh i dunna encounter their ban abeg undecided
oya pm me the answer...no mod is gonna know...grin.
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
It will be cool for indoors only. Also, toto juice will be dripping down the pole as she moves on the streets and her skirt will be soiled. So not kool outdoors. my 2 cedis cool

1 Like

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Smh..
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
AbroadBabe:
Good..better than guys d!!ck
Are you for real shocked shocked
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
crotonite:
oya pm me the answer...no mod is gonna know...grin.
Hahaha grin cheesy
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:
Hahaha grin cheesy

cool
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:

Just catching fun with it

nah.. still not believable, only those guys who don't know what an orgasm means would buy this, a babe can't orgasm while standing, omo unless that ish is very comfortable and can't hold some weak legs or still hold while the lady is shaking and shuddering all over.. nice one tho..
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Are you for real shocked shocked

lols babe, y u come dey open eye, she is speaking from experience plus i thought real guys say that dicks are bad news that u all wish u could get a good dvck and a good fvck without our drama...... grin grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
misspicy:

just the kind of thread I knew I will find you gringringrin

Shuo.. see tagging grin grin babe me dat was passing by jejeli and saw babe pleasing herself with a new device and u say make i trowey face no comment, makawhy na! grin undecided.. am here to have fun and enjoy my time.. like u are also enjoying yours
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lols babe, y u come dey open eye, she is speaking from experience plus i thought real guys say that dicks are bad news that u all wish u could get a good dvck and a good fvck without our drama...... grin grin
3rdlegxxx long timecheesy remember Angelberry?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

3rdlegxxx!!!
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by aklove3(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op will u love to do dt?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Mariopgomery(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
this made me angry
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
aklove3:
Op will u love to do dt?
HHmmm... Guy I dey craze tongue
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by kinglekan: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. this is...effing weird! lipsrsealed

Like sey if dem buy am for you, you nor go hop ontop grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool shocked Chisos ODIEGWU indeed! shocked cool
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by panditocracy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
AbroadBabe:
Good..better than guys d!!ck

You must be crazy upside your head. Mtcheew!
Or maybe, just maybe your boyfriend has a pea sized thingy. gringrin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by tutman12(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
foolishness, total turn-off
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
panditocracy:

You must be crazy upside your head. Mtcheew!
Or maybe, just maybe your boyfriend has a pea sized thingy. gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by kinglekan: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nor mind the geh cheesy

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by francisduru: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Under age!
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by ayogabriel(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You are right, it's an ad and I have seen it couple of time, on IG, youtube and all
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2016
kinglekan:

Nor mind the geh cheesy

D bae spoke her mind u know
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Masterclass32: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2016
Utter rubbish.
What in the hell is the world coming to?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by kinglekan: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

D bae spoke her mind u know

Tah! Which yeye mind? Who she wan bobo undecided

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2016
kinglekan:

Tah! Which yeye mind? Who she wan bobo undecided

Maybe u grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Masterclass32:
Utter rubbish.

What in the hell is the world coming to?
An end
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2016
kinglekan:
LoL. grin

Why the hell Not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.