Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) (14503 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by classichsy(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
what if she fall down and injure herself in the process or vehicle jam her in the name of orgasm.lmfao
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

3rdlegxxx!!!

shuo!! my u dey call junior name anyhow.. angry him say make i warn u oooo .. abi i talk lie ni.. cheesy
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
3rdlegxxx long timecheesy remember Angelberry?

hmm not really angry; i got a bad memory sad, unless she left a really good lasting impression then i might..... hope u are good tho.. wink
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmm not really angry; i got a bad memory sad, unless she left a really good lasting impression then i might..... hope u are good tho.. wink
very bad memory tongue

I'm fine, you?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

shuo!! my u dey call junior name anyhow.. angry him say make i warn u oooo .. abi i talk lie ni.. cheesy
U too bad guy
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

U too bad guy

Noooo me ke, i no bahd at all, i'm just very free, blunt and very good good at being bahd!! take note.. cool
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Noooo me ke, i no bahd at all, i'm just very free, blunt and very good good at being bahd!! take note.. cool
Really shocked
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
very bad memory tongue

I'm fine, you?

i'm good oo, hustling like it's my way, gots to get more of that paper, since u ladies no fit help, na to dey demand una dey for, i don dey close friends with my hustle, it always understands me and when it connect, it's cash gallow... .. hope ur enjoying ur thursday tho..
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

Really shocked

yes dear.. now u know..
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i'm good oo, hustling like it's my way, gots to get more of that paper, since u ladies no fit help, na to dey demand una dey for, i don dey close friends with my hustle, it always understands me and when it connect, it's cash gallow... .. hope ur enjoying ur thursday tho..
yes dear, thanks
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
yes dear, thanks

alrite then, don't dull it, keep on enjoying....
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
As MEN we must continue to see them as Objects of mere satisfaction to us.
They offer nothing.. .
I am Yet to be thrilled by a LADY cry cry
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by kinglekan: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

Maybe u grin

She confessed to wanting one already. I am pretty sure you wouldn't mind having one either. grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by kinglekan: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Why the hell Not?

Osanobuaaaaaaaaaa!!! Chaiii grin grin grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Masterclass32: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:
An end
I tell you.
How can someone be walking on the road and be flexing orgasm? In public?
Soon they will encourage folks to be doing the do by the roadside.
Its just sad.
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by aklove3(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

HHmmm... Guy I dey craze tongue
Becos i dnt se d posibility of it on d street
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
aklove3:

Becos i dnt se d posibility of it on d street
undecided undecided undecided

Modified: maybe it might happen in other con3 cos u're here n not there, so everything is possible in this planet earth
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
E no get wetin i bo go see for nairaland..hahaa.. What if she come get accident with dat tin sticking into her vagina.. E go bloody o
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bluehawk:
E no get wetin i bo go see for nairaland..hahaa.. What if she come get accident with dat tin sticking into her vagina.. E go bloody o
U nawty guy undecided...
Buh is fun to her u know smiley
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

U nawty guy undecided...
Buh is fun to her u know smiley
haha..what if she enter pothole..o my ekete...! shocked
Would u use it if dem buy am for u?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bluehawk:
haha..what if she enter pothole..o my ekete...! shocked
Would u use it if dem buy am for u?
U wan kill me guy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
As for me..i'd like to watch them race with it.. I fit bet say some people go dey use am stunt for road..cryneed for speed style;-)
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
As for me..i'd like to watch them race with it.. I fit bet say some people go dey use am stunt for road.. 'need for speed style'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) / Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.