Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls (943 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by ottalo: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
1. When you dump a girl from OSUN, she'llcreate a scene & disgrace you.2. Dump a girl from CALABAR, she'll beatyou & force you to love her again whetheryou like it or not.3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll cry day& night.4.Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll bewitchyou and you will wake up with boils on your face.5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll takeyour name & picture to shrine.6. Dump a girl from IMO, she won't evennotice it because she has so many sugardaddies.7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll turn herbedroom to beer parlour & drink all sort of drinksuntil she gets high.8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll go round& sleep with all your friends.9. Dump a girl from PORT HARCOURT, in 2weeks' time she'll invite you to herwedding.10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA, she'lltempt your dad & become your stepmother.11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll reportyou to her dad in the army & you will marry heratgun point.12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn ur property&apologize.13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll see herthe next day in ur house with your elder brother.14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no need theyhavedumped you a long time ago.15. Dump a girl from BENUE, am sorry youalready have AIDS.Wetin I still dey reason be say na wetin gocome happen if you dump a girl from BORNO
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by Fmartin(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Make i ask stupidgoat and trapQueen77 grin
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fmartin:
Make i ask stupidgoat and trapQueen77 grin

grin hahahhahaha... But I. am not from any of those places na..

Maybe stupidgoat is from Lagos tongue
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by StupidGoat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahhahaha... But I. am not from any of those places na..

Maybe stupidgoat is from Lagos tongue
haha. She go call her boko brodas 4 u na. Am nt from lag o. Am a rivers boy
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by senibo1: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
she go bomb your koboko grin Be that
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by AbroadBabe(f): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
No. 15 thou. undecided
So ladies from benue have hiv grin
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
StupidGoat:
haha. She go call her boko brodas 4 u na. Am nt from lag o. Am a rivers boy

grin oohh they said tat men from the River state are like Adonis kiss handsome and chiseled bodied like Bryan Okwara or Lynxx or Flavour tongue

Is that true?
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by StupidGoat(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oohh they said tat men from the River state are like Adonis kiss handsome and chiseled bodied like Bryan Okwara or Lynxx or Flavour tongue

Is that true?
emm oo cheesy

So if you wants to see my bud. Show me urs fest.
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
StupidGoat:
emm oo cheesy

So if you wants to see my bud. Show me urs fest.

It's in my dp grin

Hurry up... I will delete soon tongue
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by StupidGoat(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It's in my dp grin
Hurry up... I will delete soon tongue
is vampire mouth am seeing der
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
StupidGoat:
is vampire mouth am seeing der

grin exactly... That's my grills oo cheesy cheesy
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by StupidGoat(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin exactly... That's my grills oo cheesy cheesy
dts you? So ure light skinned?
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
StupidGoat:
dts you? So ure light skinned?

grin yes na ooo...u the only one knows for d moment... wink
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by StupidGoat(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin yes na ooo...u the only one knows for d moment... wink
grin dt means am special na. I lyk ur lips. Dyre kissable
Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
ottalo:
1. When you dump a girl from OSUN, she'llcreate a scene & disgrace you.2. Dump a girl from CALABAR, she'll beatyou & force you to love her again whetheryou like it or not.3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll cry day& night.4.Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll bewitchyou and you will wake up with boils on your face.5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll takeyour name & picture to shrine.6. Dump a girl from IMO, she won't evennotice it because she has so many sugardaddies.7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll turn herbedroom to beer parlour & drink all sort of drinksuntil she gets high.8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll go round& sleep with all your friends.9. Dump a girl from PORT HARCOURT, in 2weeks' time she'll invite you to herwedding.10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA, she'lltempt your dad & become your stepmother.11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll reportyou to her dad in the army & you will marry heratgun point.12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn ur property&apologize.13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll see herthe next day in ur house with your elder brother.14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no need theyhavedumped you a long time ago.15. Dump a girl from BENUE, am sorry youalready have AIDS.Wetin I still dey reason be say na wetin gocome happen if you dump a girl from BORNO
RUBBISH

Re: So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls by waxxydude: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
AbroadBabe:
No. 15 thou. undecided So ladies from benue have hiv grin
Naso stereotype dey start. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Special Advice For Lady's / My Boyfriend Carried Out An H.I.V Test On Me Without My Knowledge. / Slept With 29 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.