Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose (38927 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose / How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2016
ganisucks:
I blame every Nigerian, for this distraction. We have a US fugitive occuping and desecrating the office of wife of the President, and we are taking it lightly.

What do you expect from citizens that has no sense of history only to keep doing same negative things for decades while expecting positive outcome?

Such a society is a mentally challenged society
!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Tenkobos(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2016
nduchucks:

Immunity from criminal prosecution or civil action?
Details sent sir. Good morning
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by colossus2: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2016
chiddyok:

Do u have proof that she was wrongly accused? Now he has asserted, and he has furnished certain documents, d ***** should go to USA to prove him wrong. How hard is that? And d **** has refused to show us his certificate, has he been made a scapegoat of? I just wonder how your brain works.
Please tell us how your own brain works.
Let me assume you are a lady and married, then one of your inlaws whom your husband is superior to will come give a flimsy directive to you, and you will gladly leave lagos and travel to kebbi just to honour the nonsense undecided
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by debicy(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2016
junketer:
If only this woman can go to america and come back i will personal sue fayose and hire 20 SANS to represent. Woman just go to america. How difficult is that for you? Wetin dey worry buhari and his wife sef? Bring certificate, you carry SANS come. Go to america and come back you dey go court. Ha

So if she does not have any business doing in USA, she should just go?

Y didnt u go to kaduna and stay too. Im sure u are not living there.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2016
colossus2:

Let me assume you are a lady and married, then one of your inlaws whom your husband is superior to will come give a flimsy directive to you, and you will gladly leave lagos and travel to kebbi just to honour the nonsense undecided
Not a directive. An accusation. If that's d only way to save my image which will probably affect my children(her supporters), I will go.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by 989900E: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2016
ganisucks post=47736503[s:
]She should visit the US and clear all doubts, period.[/s]
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by 989900E: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2016
junketer:
[s]If only this woman can go to america and come back i will personal sue fayose and hire 20 SANS to represent. Woman just go to america. How difficult is that for you? Wetin dey worry buhari and his wife sef? Bring certificate, you carry SANS come. Go to america and come back you dey go court. Ha[/s]
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by kayfis: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2016
My own take about this. Even if she goes to US, will that prove anything? Politics is full of everywhere.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by globe16: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2016
seunmsg:
The governor is protected by the immunity clause and so therefore, the case against him will be stalled till after his tenure. However, I wish Lere Olayinka can be sued for all he's worth. That guy needs to be taught a serious lesson on how not to insult and malign people's integrity simply because of political differences.
This is a smokescreen. Aisha Halliburton Buhari knows fully well that with his immunity, fayose cannot be sued but she wants to play with the senses of the zombies. smh
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by KevinDein: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2016
I've said it on one thread, nairaland has succeeded in showing to the whole world and sane minds that igbo youths are the dumbest and dullest people around. Lmao, just look at the utterly unintelligent logic they are throwing around. grin
We need to declare a state of emergency to the educational system in the South east; and fast.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by emmydollars4life(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2016
seunmsg:
The governor is protected by the immunity clause and so therefore, the case against him will be stalled till after his tenure. However, I wish Lere Olayinka can be sued for all he's worth. That guy needs to be taught a serious lesson on how not to insult and malign people's integrity simply because of political differences.
We have a lot of that guy here in Nigeria, you better hide because the country is in a political and economic tsunami
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by globe16: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
colossus2:

Yes she is occupying a sensitive office, she should prove to us that a fugitive is not our first lady. She is going to court to decieve herself and zombies knowing quite fully well that Fayose is under immunity
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by everozone: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Aisha Buhari should stop grandstanding,dis latest court action is a mere window dressing.D fact remains dat she was d one indicted in d Halliburton scandal.She should stop behaving like an ostrich.However,Fayose will meet her in d court to shame her.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by globe16: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2016
KevinDein:
[s]I've said it on one thread, nairaland has succeeded in showing to the whole world and sane minds that igbo youths are the dumbest and dullest people around. Lmao, just look at the utterly unintelligent logic they are throwing around. grin
We need to declare a state of emergency to the educational system in the South east; and fast. [/s]
coming from a gullible who is deceived by this piece of information knowing quite well that fayose is enjoying immunity and cannot be sued. This is why the infamous free education in the south west is a waste, people thinking like cattles
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by KevinDein: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2016
globe16:

coming from a gullible who is deceived by this piece of information knowing quite well that fayose is enjoying immunity and cannot be sued. This is why the infamous free education in the south west is a waste, people thinking like cattles
grin grin
Trust me man, as far comments from igbo posters on nairaland are concerned, education in the South east is a sham. A waste of time and resources. All those WAEC and JAMB stats are a scam.
One only needs to read the ridiculously dumb comments from your igbo brothers to understand the magnitude of the problem at hand.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by globe16: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2016
KevinDein:
grin grin
Trust me man, as far comments from igbo posters on nairaland are concerned, education in the South east is a sham. A waste of time and resources. All those WAEC and JAMB stats are a scam.
One only needs to read the ridiculously dumb comments from your igbo brothers to understand the magnitude of the problem at hand.
But all the schools in south west are on lockdown because teachers are on strike and kids are home, hopeless and malnourished. How will you make or know a reasonable comment in this condition? cheesy
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by donodion(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2016
StOla:

No!

You nor Fayose do not tell her when or where to travel to. She does not report to you and do not owe you a visit to the USA. Fayose however owes the courts the facts of his accusations.

If Fayose can prove his accusations in court, it would be to her shame. If Fayose cannot prove his accusations in court, then it will serve as a teachable moment for all Nigerians that love to propagate false information just to damage the image of another person.

My brother, chop knuckle.
Ive said it gazillion times to those wailing dummies, Aisha does not take order from any if them besides her husband, Mr. President. The onus lies on any of the accusers to initiate an investigation in collaboration with US government and present FACTS, thereafter sue Mrs Buhari.
However because they have no regard nor decency for democracy, they would rather thuggishly demand for her clearance, snarling and wailing daily to mudsling the presidents wife.
2018 is not far away ( if he Fayose would remain on that seat till then) court cases coukd be re-open decades after.
Let the show begin.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by bashydemy(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2016
junketer:
If only this woman can go to america and come back i will personal sue fayose and hire 20 SANS to represent. Woman just go to america. How difficult is that for you? Wetin dey worry buhari and his wife sef? Bring certificate, you carry SANS come. Go to america and come back you dey go court. Ha
You just type without thinking, she should just go to USA and come back without nothing? the US ambassadors have denied Fayose's. Aside Fayose who else have you seen shouting up and down.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Ghost447(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Aisha is overrated. She is just beautiful for nothing, I have never heard any substantial meaningful words coming out from her mouth.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by wordproof: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2016
It's quite funny hw our women in politics dnt knw hw to stay-down n allow things die a natural death in politics...well, now we will see more law suites. Let's d suing games begin!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Akjr(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2016
I hav no buisiness wit ha.. Buh ha cute face. Dat was wah brot ,me hia.. Aisha ma crush

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by jamaicabakare(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2016
seunmsg:

she..is..no..Dino..melaye!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Congratulations to my able Governor! You becoming popular day by day! You've made Ekiti State so famous! A small state with people with lion's heart! Whenever I hear people talked about my state here in Abj, I do feel happy either good or bad it doesn't change d name or stops us from being a state in nigeria. Either he win or lose the case, it will still make him popular! All great politicians in nigeria at some point in the journey faced what you're facing now!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by bashydemy(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
AlphaNet:
Suing a sitting Governor is a violation of the Constitution.

She is also committing an offense and any one from Ekiti State can sue her for it....!!
Sorry why did they sue Ikpeazu to court? is he not a sitting Governor? You mean if Fayose commit murder with glaring evidence he can't be sued?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Slimchase(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
#Sorry-Madam-A-Visit-To-USA-Will-Do-Nigerians-More-Better#

Kpakam !

Oya everybody #Visit-USA
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by famayo: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Ay IFA-yose, u better tread softly. Controversies @ every angle. The dog that will get lost will never hear the whistle of d hunter. 2018 is just at the corner whn immunity wld be history.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by pepigeorge(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2016
braine:
Nice. Fayose and his handlers should present their evidence in court.

That moment when a woman whose husband is the president sues you. grin grin grin grin

Even if she wins the case, wot will happen?

i sue PMB of behave dead Gadafi for calling killer fulani herdsmen lybians....
summon date August 1,2016...
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by coolplanet: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2016
seunmsg:

olodo! he is a special adviser who communicates what his master says.In that case,you cant nail him. Ignoramus generation!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by coolplanet: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2016
bashydemy:
Sorry why did they sue Ikpeazu to court? is he not a sitting Governor? You mean if Fayose commit murder with glaring evidence he can't be sued?
Ikpeazu case came before election o and case was in court then.not when immunity appears.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by melvin0004(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2016
seunmsg:

Aisha will not travel to US simply because she wants to satisfy you or Fayose. She has nothing to prove to you wailers and you guys won't determine for her where she will travel to or not. If you have any evidence of wrong doing against her, go to court.

Fayose has committed a libellous act and she has sued him appropriately. By 2018, justice will be served accordingly. The court is the right place to prove your innocence and not unnecessary travelling.
u say unnecessary travelling,den aisha husband buba comes to mind...
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by bashydemy(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2016
coolplanet:

Ikpeazu case came before election o and case was in court then.not when immunity appears.
But immediately he has immunity the case suppose to be on hold until end of his tenure.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am more interested in Aisha proving her innocense by travelling to the US.What is difficult in that of she is innocent
If she goes to the US, Fayose will withdraw his accusation immediately, so it will be unwise to do that because of one parrot Governor, it is better for her to sue him and she can to US during proceedings to shame Fayose the more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired / Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.