Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose (38945 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose / How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2016
quadrangle:
Sometimes when I read comments to issues on this platform, I get so disturbed. Its often devoid of intelligence. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Fayose should proove to the whole world via the that truly it is the same Aishat Buhari. Else he should be made to face the music.

I thought I was the only person many unreasonable comments baffle. The same people calling some ppl zombies are the people behaving like zombies.
When anyone from their side is accused of criminal acts whether he is guilty or not he must be left alone. because in the blood of their generations flows curroption, that's same reason the nation's image is dented mostly by them them.

Now on the issue of Aisha Buhari, once one of them said "She should go to the US if she's innocent" ,the only song every other Ipond must sing is Let her go to the US, they don't need to think about. who is now a ZOMBIE?

Can't they think that going to court is like the woman is nailing herself by do doing what she has done. If Fayose is so sure of his allegations let him forget about immunity and go straight into prooving the woman guilty. so simple

If I were him I would make history by stripping myself off the immunity clause to proove the woman guilty. If he still hides under the immunity clause then he is a bastard son of Oduduwa.

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aressssa: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2016
davtosh:

I thought I was the only person many unreasonable comments baffle. The same people calling some ppl zombies are the people behaving like zombies.
When anyone from their side is accused of criminal acts whether he is guilty or not he must be left alone. because in the blood of their generations flows curroption, that's same reason the nation's image is dented mostly by them them.

Now on the issue of Aisha Buhari, once one of them said "She should go to the US if she's innocent" ,the only song every other Ipond must sing is Let her go to the US, they don't need to think about. who is now a ZOMBIE?

Can't they think that going to court is like the woman is nailing herself by do doing what she has done. If Fayose is so sure of his allegations let him forget about immunity and go straight into prooving the woman guilty. so simple

If I were him I would make history by stripping myself off the immunity clause to proove the woman guilty. If he still hides under the immunity clause then he is a bastard son of Oduduwa.

Sad irony.. Beats me why the obvious zombies call other people zombies.

Maybe they don't know the meaning...

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by chysam: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2016
junketer:
If only this woman can go to america and come back i will personal sue fayose and hire 20 SANS to represent. Woman just go to america. How difficult is that for you? Wetin dey worry buhari and his wife sef? Bring certificate, you carry SANS come. Go to america and come back you dey go court. Ha

I am a medical Doctor,I am willing to help you directly for free just to promote humanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Aristo3146(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2016
sammhi:
Ogboju
This was how someone landed in jail in U. S
when he tried to do ogboju. He sued a newspaper for defamation and case was actually investigated and found to be true.
A word is enough ... The onus will be on her to disprove because she is the one suing
Anyway , Naija I know it will all be wuru wuru lata
The onus of prove lies with the person suing or it lies with the accuser? Do you know what you are saying at all?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2016
MY guy forget that e-talk.If we check now even breeze no deh ya nyansh. You don chop?

junketer:
If only this woman can go to america and come back i will personal sue fayose and hire 20 SANS to represent. Woman just go to america. How difficult is that for you? Wetin dey worry buhari and his wife sef? Bring certificate, you carry SANS come. Go to america and come back you dey go court. Ha

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2016
To correct some fools littering NL,

No one is totless here on NL, u jxt mite nt c it 4rm d same angle he/she sees it.

Meanwhile, u do nt go against any comment dat favors ur client, if I may say.

In short, politics runs in every Nigerian's blood which is practised in both home & govt.

If it's other way round, u may nt think twice b4 pouring out ur bitterness on the thread.

I point accusing finger 2 no one,,,,,,Ki o ma ro kikikikikiki lokan e!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 21, 2016
chysam:

I am a medical Doctor,I am willing to help you directly for free just to promote humanity.

my brother he is not the only one that needs help, if you've been reading the comments from the beginning You'ld discover his siblings with same sickness are bery bery flenty pho here. Flis help dem. sir

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by chysam: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

But Fayose has constitutional protection - Immunity.

Dont you think this case is DOA? Who get time to wait till after 2018 for a case?

And you think USA are afraid to declare Aisha wanted if she has a case to answer?
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 21, 2016
My guy forget that bullcrap u are Yarning. Look, Aisha is guilty. She is THAT AISHA. She used that scam to make money. EvEn Buhari is a crook. As time goes on Buhari will be disgraced and his paste stolen loot will be unveiled.
Fayose should remain strong in spirit.
Danbazau and Buaratai and Aisha case will be the beginning of the Fall of Buhari,mark my words.

A dullard is always a Dullard.

seunmsg:

Aisha will not travel to US simply because she wants to satisfy you or Fayose. She has nothing to prove to you wailers and you guys won't determine for her where she will travel to or not. If you have any evidence of wrong doing against her, go to court.

Fayose has committed a libellous act and she has sued him appropriately. By 2018, justice will be served accordingly. The court is the right place to prove your innocence and not unnecessary travelling.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by duni04(m): 12:55am On Jul 21, 2016
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Your username has rendered your entire post worthless.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by erico2k2(m): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2016
StOla:
How will Fayose prove his case?

Will he write to the FBI to help him identify the first lady as the Aisha Buhari character?

The FBI then replies that "Mr Fayose you are on your own, we no send you message say we dey find any Aisha Buhari in Nigeria."

This is one case where I would love to see someone made a scape goat for making baseless accusations with the hopes of tarnishing the image of the person wrongly accused.
But she will never go to America or she do not come back, do not under estimate the western world, learn from Ibori case.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by erico2k2(m): 1:03am On Jul 21, 2016
davtosh:

And how is he meant to prove that? the only thing he could do is ask for help from the FBI if they are the o nes in charge, but mind you, if its true she is same person mentioned, she might be arrested if she visits places like the EU and places teh US have influence.The governor made a statement.he is not suing, least we forget.his statements are subject to debate.In al no smoke without fire.we will soon see the real Aisha
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Points to deduce from this lawsuit

1. Fayose is in trouble. He may pay through his nose
2. So many fake lawyers on NL
3. It is a civil lawsuit and Fayose has no immunity from it
4. Aisha Buhari is guilty of the haliburton scandal since she is not suing him for that one which he has used to yab her over and over again but she is suing him for the jefferson williams case
5. The burden of proof lies with Aisha. They must proove that Fayose said it and must proove that Aisha is not the person named there. To proof she is not the person means the real person might need to step up or else the trial will not be fair just like all the certificate suits buhari has been dodging like bullet
6. Ideally this suit should be filed in Ekiti state
7. While trying to proove she is not the Aisha in this case, she might provide enough evidence againat herself for someome to sue her in the US for the haliburton case
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Aristo3146(m): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2016
Otapipia:

Section 135 is clear and unambiguous, no court action can be initiated against a sitting governor. It is immaterial if the action is criminal or civil. Please check your law books properly.
Anytime a person Quotes me, I first of all view his/her profile pix to see if he/she is matured enough to waste my time...You dont have a profile pix, let me give you a benefit of doubt by assuming you are matured.

Back to the topic, You said section 135 made it clear and unambiguous," No court action can be initiated against a sitting governor" If i may ask...Do you know how many governors/ past governors that are facing/faced certificate forgery cases in court why they were/are still covered by immunity clause?
Do you think the lawyer that sued Buhari over certificate scandal never knew what he was doing? or you dont know that the president also enjoys immunity like governors...
My dear, we have laws and we still have laws that governs the laws...

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aresa: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Suprnov3r:

4. Aisha Buhari is guilty of the haliburton scandal since she is not suing him for that one which he has used to yab her over and over again but she is suing him for the jefferson williams case
5. The burden of proof lies with Aisha. They must proove that Fayose said it and must proove that Aisha is not the person named there. To proof she is not the person means the real person might need to step up or else the trial will not be fair just like all the certificate suits buhari has been dodging like bullet
7. While trying to proove she is not the Aisha in this case, she might provide enough evidence againat herself for someome to sue her in the US for the haliburton case

Which kain kabukabu layer be dis? When you make allegations againt other people, the burden is now on you to back up your allegations with documented facts and not the other way around..

What's wrong with you people?

7 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by banmee(m): 1:46am On Jul 21, 2016
seunmsg:
The governor is protected by the immunity clause and so therefore, the case against him will be stalled till after his tenure. However, I wish Lere Olayinka can be sued for all he's worth. That guy needs to be taught a serious lesson on how not to insult and malign people's integrity simply because of political differences.

Get your facts right. He is immune from criminal prosecution not civil suit. They are different.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Aristo3146(m): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Are you a psychiatric patience? No offence pls...
In case you are not a patience, let me point a little points to you...
1. Haliburton scandal is the same that involved a former US congress man Jefferson Williams...There is no haliburton scandal different from jefferson case as you claimed in your number four(4)
2. The Onus of prove lies with the accuser not the defence as claimed in your number (5)
3. Territorial Jurisdiction is irrelevant to this case...
Your next quote will prove to me if you are really typing this from Yaba psychiatric center...Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by banmee(m): 1:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Bros, which kain law school you go. The burden of proof is on Fayose. Burden of proof is designed in such a way that an accuser is made to present proof first. This is why in court, the prosecution always presents it's case first. If it were not so, everybody would be accusing everyone of anything imaginable. Just like fayose is doing. He must have his proof or else why is he so sure. So, let him produce it. Gossip is not the same thing as evidence. In this case, Aisha is the accuser and all she needs to do is prove that Fayose slandered her. That is too easy. All the newspaper articles and interview he granted is enough evidence. If Fayose disagrees, he can then produce evidence confirming his utterances. Daring her to travel to the U.S is not proof that she is connected to any fraud. Well, that's not true. It is proof enough for the average dull Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by winj3: 1:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Buhari uses EFCC, Fulani Herdsmen and Northern hegemony to fight battles these days...I say Fulani herdsmen will head to Ekiti soon

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by banmee(m): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:

Which kain kabukabu layer be dis? When you make allegations againt other people, the burden is now on you to back up your allegations with documented facts and not the other way around..

What's wrong with you people?

Good question.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by ejilife: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2016
wisov:
U think say everybody dey like dino,fayose wey go travel go china to full himsef, wasting ekiti money! She doesn't need to travel to usa just to prove a point. She's first lady of a country for cris sake.
FYI, Aishaliburton Buhari is "officially" not the first lady of the country. She is "officially" a mere wife of the dullard of Daura President of niGERia (The Zoo). Pls take note of that and thank me later
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by contigency: 2:07am On Jul 21, 2016
I so much like this move made by the wife of the President. It has become very necessary so that whoever that has any evidence on the matter including Fayose can now come forward with it. You cannot just sit at the confort of your house or office and just be saying whatever you like just for the sake of unecessary public ovation. I personally belive that should the accusations of Fayose were to be true, there are a lot of competent media houses like sahara reporters, the mail, AIT etc that would have brought this out to the public domain long time a go. Especially during the electionarying campaign when PDP were by all means looking for a hate message against Buhari and co. I wonder how come its only Fayose's archive in the whole world that has this so called revealing information even when the US goverment had stated that the Aisha Buhari in question is a different person and not wife of the President. For those asking that She should visit America to prove her case, I think we need to be very careful on the position we take on certain matter of public importance. Prove what? So if somebody comes and said that your wife wore a BLACK PANTS TO WEDDING AND NOT WHITE, you will just order your wife to go naked and show people so as to prove the accuser wrong? Nonsense, why should such money and time be wasted? I know if she should go to America now, some people will also say that if she had stayed one week, two weeks, one month etc. Or that she should have gone to the white house and shake Obama so that the whole world and American security agents would see and arrest her. The matter being in court is enough because even the American government can now formally be aware of it and may be… Fayose could have assisted them in locating their missing fugitive. Lets be wise!

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by ejilife: 2:16am On Jul 21, 2016
nefertitiram:

This is a civil case, not a criminal case.

When those blackheads sued Buhari in the certificate saga, where were you and your constitutional violation?

When EFCC sues Fayose, then it is a criminal case, which Fayose has immunity from.
Pls kindly stop exposing. Your ignornce in Public. A sitting governor has immunity from both criminal and civil prosecutions. The Buhari certificate case was a pre-election case (meaning that it was filed before the dullard became the President) and thus not against/violation of Buhari's immunity as enjoyed under the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:22am On Jul 21, 2016
babdap:
I hope Fayose will tell the judge to ask Aisha Buhari to go to America.

grin grin grin
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aresa: 2:26am On Jul 21, 2016
ejilife:
FYI, Aishaliburton Buhari is "officially" not the first lady of the country. She is "officially" a mere wife of the dullard of Daura President of niGERia (The Zoo). Pls take note of that and thank me later

Funny how you Igbos sound ignorant and unintelligent while peddling your idiotic, hateful and bigoted nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aresa: 2:28am On Jul 21, 2016
babdap:
I hope Fayose will tell the judge to ask Aisha Buhari to go to America.

Is this going to be his defense? lmao

Igbos are the most unintelligent and funniest comedians I swear... grin

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by ejilife: 2:46am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:

Funny how you Igbos sound ignorant and unintelligent while peddling your idiotic, hateful and bigoted nonsense...
Funny how you have tactically refused to counter the point raise but goes on expected blind support baseless rants. Well! That is a sympton of Aisha jollof rice eating quip.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aresa: 3:05am On Jul 21, 2016
ejilife:
Funny how you have tactically refused to counter the point raise but goes on expected blind support baseless rants. Well! That is a sympton of Aisha jollof rice eating quip.

Counter you are too hateful and bigoted or just too ignorant to figure out that the president's wife is the First Lady?

You ignorant Igbos really know how to overestimate your importance and relevance..

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by ejilife: 3:29am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:

Counter you are too hateful and bigoted or just too ignorant to figure out that the president's wife is the First Lady?

You ignorant Igbos really know how to overestimate your importance and relevance..
Are you now trying to live in denial? Weren't you the same blind supporters that were hailing the dullard when he "officially" cancelled the post of the first lady under his reign and replaced it with the post of mere wife of the president? Did you zombies not take credit for that move by hailing the dullard as a very forward thinking and prudent achiever then? The truth is that Aishaliburton Buhari is "officially" not the 1st lady of the country by virtue of that decision by her dullard of Daura husband. She is a mere wife of the Daura President. You can't eat your cake and have it. So deal with that truth. Post of the 1st lady of the country does not "officially" exist in this dispensation, the mere wife of the President does.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aresa: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2016
ejilife:
Are you now trying to live in denial? Weren't you the same blind supporters that were hailing the dullard when he "officially" cancelled the post of the first lady under his reign and replaced it with the post of mere wife of the president? Did you zombies not take credit for that move by hailing the dullard as a very forward thinking and prudent achiever then? The truth is that Aishaliburton Buhari is "officially" not the 1st lady of the country by virtue of that decision by her dullard of Daura husband. She is a mere wife of the Daura President. You can't eat your cake and have it. So deal with that truth. Post of the 1st lady of the country does not "officially" exist in this dispensation, the mere wife of the President does.

First Lady and the office of the First Lady are two different things, there's a clear difference between the two.

Must we educate ignorant and illiterate Igbos all the damn time?

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by ejilife: 3:54am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:

First Lady and the office of the First Lady are two different things, there's a clear difference between the two.

Must we educate ignorant and illiterate Igbos all the damn time?
Same way the wife of the President and the office of the wife of the president is different abi? FYI, Buhari had claimed then that his wife wasn't going "officially" with both the title and the post nor the office or any thing to do with first ladyish. So get the facts rights. But how can you forget so soon after the zombic hailing you the blind supporters gave that forward thinking, sorry dullardic reasoning decision? b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.