Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? (3340 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please, this thread isn't to credit those who break our hearts or even to make them feel like gods among men gringringrin: this is actually to know those who have not given up in the area of relationship just because of heart-breaks.

To be frank, when I began my journey in the dating game, I was the one breaking hearts. I never wanted to be sensed (not even seen) as a "WUSSY". I got corrupted a lot by the dating books I read; I read then like my life depended on them so as not to fvckup. But, at a point, I realized that the more I broke some girls' heart, the more cowardly I was becoming. I became more of a "human-timer" or whatever, just to monitor when things ain't going well, so that I will take to my heels. It wasn't worth it at all because I couldn't tell if those girls were the ones meant for me (you know--Marriage). It's by-gone!

So , back to the matter, I have actually had my heart(s) broken twice and have not decided it is time to call it a quit. Truth is , the more it is broken the stronger I become. The only time I'll quit is when I wake up one day to find out I have no heart. I pray it doesn't.

What of you: Have you given up or still carrying on ?

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by krak101(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
You keep counting grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
krak101:
You keep counting grin
My brother wetin I go do kwanu. It's just a paltry 2...LOL
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Purpletee(f): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
5 times o
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Once.....and thats final grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Purpletee:
5 times o

5 times and u're still goin....my dear u re a strong woman...i duff my cap 4 u
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Abimloaded(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thrice.....

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Purpletee:
5 times o
For real? I'm trying to believe not that I don't.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Once.....and thats final grin
Hahahaha. Is it because of the pain?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by hardbody: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Heart break? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken. I don't break hearts because that shi is tender and i guard mine against being broken. I won't say more, i am under surveillance.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

Hahahaha. Is it because of the pain?

Definitely...abeg which books did u read on datin...i need recommendations
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Definitely...abeg which books did u read on datin...i need recommendations

I read these books:

Double your dating by David D'angelo
How to be a lady-killer by....

I think the above two are the ones I can still recall.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

I read these books:
Double your dating by David D'angelo How to be a lady-killer by....
I think the above two are the ones I can still recall.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by theEYe21(f): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Human beings gets their heart broken all the time, not only in relationships but in other things like: hearing a bad news, a friend backstabbing you, you lose someone or something etc.... I can't count the unlimited times my heart has been broken grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
theEYe21:
Human beings gets their heart broken all the time, not only in relationships but in other things like: hearing a bad news, a friend backstabbing you, you lose someone or something etc.... I can't count the unlimited times my heart has been broken grin

You could be right to some extent. You know why? Because we tend to undergo that same feeling when the aforementioned happens.

Everyone , now, knows that when the word "heartbreak" is mentioned, it has to do with relationship....

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Piptoes(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oh gosh.....my heart hav been shattered by that asssssshole I call my boyfriend. embarassed
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by theEYe21(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

You could be right to some extent. You know why? Because we tend to undergo that same feeling when the aforementioned happens.

Everyone , now, knows that when the word "heartbreak" is mentioned, it has to do with relationship....
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Piptoes:
Oh gosh.....my heart hav been shattered by that asssssshole I call my boyfriend. embarassed

I just went to your thread to read about your heart break. It's so touching. It's just a pity!

The more names you call him, the more you feel love for him. Trick your heart a lil bit from the norm; wish him the best and act like you've always expected it, and with time, you'll be absolutely fine. I have been there; it's the main reason for this thread, to showcase our good and loving heart amidst all arrows thrown at it.

There's still light at the end of the tunnel, but not where your "ex" is , this time.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Purpletee(f): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

For real? I'm trying to believe not that I don't.

For real
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Purpletee:

For real
Are you in anyone now, or you've finally given up?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by vicstar(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
my heart dint break because I saw all of 'em coming, so I was fvcking prepared for tha worst undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Purpletee(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

5 times and u're still goin....my dear u re a strong woman...i duff my cap 4 u

I've learned to stop loving with just my heart...in fact if am to go into any relationship now na my head go first love before the heart.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Purpletee(f): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

Are you in anyone now, or you've finally given up?
Gave up a long time ago
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Purpletee:

I've learned to stop loving with just my heart...in fact if am to go into any relationship now na my head go first love before the heart.

Lol...me i've learn 2 luv wit my dickson 1st b4 my heart
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
vicstar:
my heart dint break because I saw all of 'em coming, so I was fvcking prepared for tha worst undecided

Hope you don't mind narrating one? Just that I find it far-fetched that anyone could actually sense it coming.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by bitchcrafts: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
rubitch. stwhopid questin
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Purpletee:

Just being curious. Was there anything common you found yourself doing in all of your past relationships that might have caused the break-ups. Mine was attributed to "being boring".
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Purpletee(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lol...me i've learn 2 luv wit my dickson 1st b4 my heart

lol
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
rubitch. stwhopid questin
Ndo ooo
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by vicstar(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

Hope you don't mind narrating one? Just that I find it far-fetched that anyone could actually sense it coming.

Yea, I actually did. I was gunna relocate from tha neighborhood, so I knew that she wasn't gunna cope witha long distance tingy, even though she insisted, I knew is just for a while b4 she finds someone else, sha it took her months, and she blamed me for leaving her behind lipsrsealed sad

That's why I don't do long distance "thing" anymore, even dis online crap I don't believe in tha cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Purpletee(f): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

Just being curious. Was there anything common you found yourself doing in all of your past relationships that might have caused the break-ups. Mine was attributed to "being boring".

Caring too much I guess,
oh, and falling in love with the bad guys.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by bitchcrafts: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

Ndo ooo
This is unfair! Of all things, u don't have common brain! God Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked!!! Check Out Usain Bolt Nude Pics With Brazilian Rio Girl / Why Do Girls Have Mentality Of Guys Calling First In A Relationship / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.