Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (42039 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by onyepapa(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by onatisi(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:
Jonathan is now a big boy, taking selfie

Nice pics they are free from Nigeria's burden.

Besides, do anyone notice that mama peace right n!pples?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2016
PigMeat:

zombiie

Am neither a zombie nor whatever name you call. Just an honest observation.

Check my signature
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2016
Ugly b@stards.

1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by goodforsomthing: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2016
After putting Nigeria in bad shape they can still laugh Abi,there is Godoooooop. Naijabet man say so
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Ochendo3: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2016
God bless u GEJ.... Buh as 4 d dulllard buhari make turnder deef urleft ear join d rite ear

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Pyno30: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2016
And everybody wants to take a snap with him

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2016
blackpanda:
Associationa of losers and thieves!
Herdsman, pls shield ur cutlass

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Sirnioking(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them fake the smile, they themselves know they have no rest of mind in their heart of hearts.

When DasukiGate, Obanikoro, Metuh, FFK, Fayose points accusing fingers to you that you instructed their different looting, you tell me you truly have peace.

If GEJ still has clout and leverage in the PDP, why has he not been able to broker peace between Makarfi and Sherrif since?
You are a bloody Enemy of Progress. May God Save your pathetic soul from mundane sentiments like you just elicited.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

You are noticing the nipple of the former First Lady of Nigeria in the presence of her husband?
You no dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by mira4u: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Power couple!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zombies can jump into the lagoon!!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by kingthreat(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Ebele, the worst president ever. Every morning I wake up, I am proud to be a Nigerian without that dude as president. Little or no values, excessively corrupt. May Nigeria never have a president like that again.
Thumbs up Olusegun Obasanjo
Thumbs up Muhammadu BuhAri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by kenzysmith: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Some people BP ve risen drastically seeing this pic Goodluck the hero of our time

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Btruth: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

.....lol. result of early morning sucking.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by athorello(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Hmm.... am I the only one who observed that weak and malnourished smile and someone who confirmed my observation that rivers babes hardly were br.a shocked tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by hucienda: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
wow ... see hustling to snap with Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Redoil: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
Almost thought it was her n!pples too but it is just the way the fabric is twisted around there.

She looks her finest EVER in this pic without heavy make-up or jewellery.
is ur account hack? Or have you stop smoking that gboko hemp may be aishaliburten jojof rice is no more working a7 planned
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by yinkslinks(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Did anyone see mama peace mipples? grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by princeakins(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

Lool wetin ur eyes find go dr na, now u made me scroll bck up to check if it true..
Hmm, naija dude aint smiling with dr eagle eyes. grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2016
My Hero we miss you so much Nigerian Best President please come back Dullard has finished us ..

Zombies ntor ntor

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by missy01(f): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Just waiting patiently for the next election.....only God knows what will happen

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by pedrilo: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Dis-tribalised GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by jerryfisher(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them fake the smile, they themselves know they have no rest of mind in their heart of hearts.

When DasukiGate, Obanikoro, Metuh, FFK, Fayose points accusing fingers to you that you instructed their different looting, you tell me you truly have peace.

If GEJ still has clout and leverage in the PDP, why has he not been able to broker peace between Makarfi and Sherrif since?
must u comment?ppls leave dis man alone...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by aboveu(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2016
why is Saraki & Dino hiding behind the camera grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ReabridCharles(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

Son close your eyes, that's a needle... It's not what you think it is
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by nezer83: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

Lol..Bad boy!! u dey sight ur mama nipple abi. kwuntinu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by asitis752: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
NextGovernor:
Some people will soon come here and shout return our money as if they have ever contributed 1 cent to Nigeria economy.
think deeply. Is there anyone in this country that has never contributed either directly or indirectly to Nigeria economy?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by tclimax(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2016
GEJ I love you, you God sent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.