Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (42029 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:
Jonathan is now a big boy, taking selfie

Nice pics they are free from Nigeria's burden.

Besides, do anyone notice that mama peace right n!pples?
cool

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them fake the smile, they themselves know they have no rest of mind in their heart of hearts.

When DasukiGate, Obanikoro, Metuh, FFK, Fayose points accusing fingers to you that you instructed their different looting, you tell me you truly have peace.

If GEJ still has clout and leverage in the PDP, why has he not been able to broker peace between Makarfi and Sherrif since?
grin grin cool

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by sexychocho(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Nyc one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by wiseoneking: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them fake the smile, they themselves know they have no rest of mind in their heart of hearts.

When DasukiGate, Obanikoro, Metuh, FFK, Fayose points accusing fingers to you that you instructed their different looting, you tell me you truly have peace.

If GEJ still has clout and leverage in the PDP, why has he not been able to broker peace between Makarfi and Sherrif since?
God blessed GEJ the looser and CURSED Buhari the winner. It is not just loosing or winning in the world of men but who God blessed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by steve308(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2016
lol omg....wata crazy compliment
IVORY2009:

Bro! You make sense for the first time today, keep it up or was dis account hacked shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Infajay(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Just love dis man kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

Yours are too sharp!!!!!!! Baddoski!!!!!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by christee(f): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

na wa for u o, you too like bobby shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by iamcourage(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2016
kingthreat:
Ebele, the worst president ever. Every morning I wake up, I am proud to be a Nigerian without that dude as president. Little or no values, excessively corrupt. May Nigeria never have a president like that again.
Thumbs up Olusegun Obasanjo
Thumbs up Muhammadu BuhAri
just look at you....with your poor use of english you still have the testosterone to insult a Dr..I dont pity you..I pity those who spent their hard earned money on your education. .Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by cochexky: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

i swear you are kworupt n Bubu is looking for u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by kingthreat(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2016
iamcourage:

just look at you....with your poor use of english you still have the testosterone to insult a Dr..I dont pity you..I pity those who spent their hard earned money on your education. .Zombie

My poor use of English? You use a grammatical error against me to make me look bad. At least im better than a cocksucka unlike you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by electrokcoi(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2016
ayoadeifee:
I see something in the third pics,but I will not say it.
I know say na bad thing ur eyes go see...... must u look that side?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ejor1: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2016
The Dullard has dealt with us ,pls come back sir cos we are dying of hunger here.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by electrokcoi(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
a true democrat indeed.... long live GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ayoadeifee(f): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2016
electrokcoi:
I know say na bad thing ur eyes go see...... must u look that side?
You catch me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by tunary(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro! You make sense for the first time today, keep it up or was dis account hacked shocked
l o l
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Return our money!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by temptnow: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Is it just me? Or is patience getting darker?

Please check my signature
gerrarahere, check your signature for your bleaching cream or what
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Kimikazi2: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2016
God bless GEJ. God bless GEJ. God bless GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Mentcee:
I lay a curse on Buhari!

Start from your father, followed by your mother who refused to let your dream come through...reducing you to a wailler
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by jerryfisher(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:

wetin cunsign u......

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Goddaughter: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2016
You will never have peace in your life. You see that are here giving a good smile and said they fake it. You will not laugh laugh in your entire life. Ewu. God gave Nigeria goodluck and ask us to be Patience but people like sent him out and brought a destroyer to Nigeria. All of you will not see better things in this world. Poor people can't afford garri, patato, Rice, beans, semo again. Oh o!! God go punish all of you
Bolustic:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by compujyde: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by winj3: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
A PHD holder who cannot speak properly.
And then there is his tomato seller wife
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
ayoadeifee:
I see something in the third pics,but I will not say it.

Bad girl. See where your eyes went.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by reality2019(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerians want u back my hero,our GDP is -0.35 under buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by wizflower(f): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:

Its obvious you're mad. Dnt forget to take your afternoon drug

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by wizflower(f): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
blackpanda:
Associationa of losers and thieves!
Biko association of what are you huh? fools, failure's and zombies. Grow up pls
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by wizflower(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
solid3:
Thieves.
When those thieves were in power and sit. Nigeria was better. Prove me wrong if you can
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by wizflower(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
kingthreat:

My poor use of English? You use a grammatical error against me to make me look bad. At least im better than a cocksucka unlike you.
Bia nwoke'm re you from the moon eeeeh? which one be YOU USE. Indeed, i pity those that waste money on your education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.