Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (42030 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
ayoadeifee:
I see something in the third pics,but I will not say it.

Only u...
U get eye sha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by kingthreat(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
wizflower:
Bia nwoke'm re you from the moon eeeeh? which one be YOU USE. Indeed, i pity those that waste money on your education

These biafran whores wont just shut up. Thet just wont
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by MasterofdRolls1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them fake the smile, they themselves know they have no rest of mind in their heart of hearts.

When DasukiGate, Obanikoro, Metuh, FFK, Fayose points accusing fingers to you that you instructed their different looting, you tell me you truly have peace.

If GEJ still has clout and leverage in the PDP, why has he not been able to broker peace between Makarfi and Sherrif since?

APC and Buhari, can do nothing, I said NOTHING to former President Goodluck Jonathan, he's above them in character, sense of direction and in legacy... Zombie

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by papyskinsy: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
de 3rd pix was lik..

senator >>:: yo yo yo .. meet my niggi .. GEJ.. AKA.. Mr froshest AKA only presido wit PhD.. AKA The peacemaker..

GEJ>> Old man.. stop jor u don start dey whine me be dat grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by papyskinsy: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by alaskido(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
What is wrong with these people? Taking Selfie. Good for them. Free from Nigerian problems. Heaped the coal on BUHARI's head.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
See the incompetent man's face in the first picture.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by uqueenette: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
i just think its really inhuman for people to see such beautiful pictures of our ex-president and his wife and still condenm it, please make some money for yourself and you would look this great too if not better, anyways make i leave talk for talk and continue my NaijaBet affiliate program wey dey give me money on the side.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by wizflower(f): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
kingthreat:

These biafran whores wont just shut up. Thet just wont
Me a biafran LovePeddler. Well am happy I belong somewhere and am not just anyhow LovePeddler but the biafran own but you, which LovePeddler are you and where do you belong
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Mentcee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Start from your father, followed by your mother who refused to let your dream come through...reducing you to a wailler

Uncircumcised animal

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by kingthreat(m): 4:40am On Jul 22, 2016
wizflower:
Me a biafran LovePeddler. Well am happy I belong somewhere and am not just anyhow LovePeddler but the biafran own but you, which LovePeddler are you and where do you belong

Im not a LovePeddler. Im a man. And I screw lot of Biafran whores. good experience. grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by aresa: 4:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Is it just me? Or is patience getting darker?

Please check my signature

Economic recession wahala. Times are hard, even madam no fit afford bleaching cream abi soap..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by wizflower(f): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Im not a LovePeddler. Im a man. And I screw lot of Biafran whores. good experience. grin grin
Hahahahaha, for the fact that you screw a lot of biafran whores, that make you a bigger LovePeddler and fool. Your a man , pls grow up owk
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by obainosis4real: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2016
kingthreat:
Ebele, the worst president ever. Every morning I wake up, I am proud to be a Nigerian without that dude as president. Little or no values, excessively corrupt. May Nigeria never have a president like that again.
Thumbs up Olusegun Obasanjo
Thumbs up Muhammadu BuhAri
is either u are enjoying the hardship or u are close 2 d clueless govt.... Buhari govt lack vision only looking 4 blames. u just said curruption, ok let's look at it, in a govt where we have 1 person controlling three ministerial position, what do u call that?, fight one sided curruption is no fight of curruption( tinibu is a sent as long as curruption is concerned), he promise 2 creat job and fight insurgency in d country but what do we have now?

millions of pple are being sacked even dis morning 400 was sacked 4rm a bank and d case of insurgency is on d increase 2 d extent we now have reformed boko haram called fulani hersmen(mobile boko), NDA in south south and their like.

Election promise now seen as a political inuendos....

Pls my dear and sleep if u don't knw what 2 say here.b happy with them so dat u can meet goodluck in anytin u do.

God has already blessed d man...... That's y those dat caused him are the one suffering it 2day. Be wise man b
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2016
obainosis4real:
is either u are enjoying the hardship or u are close 2 d clueless govt.... Buhari govt lack vision only looking 4 blames. u just said curruption, ok let's look at it, in a govt where we have 1 person controlling three ministerial position, what do u call that?, fight one sided curruption is no fight of curruption( tinibu is a sent as long as curruption is concerned), he promise 2 creat job and fight insurgency in d country but what do we have now?

millions of pple are being sacked even dis morning 400 was sacked 4rm a bank and d case of insurgency is on d increase 2 d extent we now have reformed boko haram called fulani hersmen(mobile boko), NDA in south south and their like.

Election promise now seen as a political inuendos....

Pls my dear and sleep if u don't knw what 2 say here.b happy with them so dat u can meet goodluck in anytin u do.

God has already blessed d man...... That's y those dat caused him are the one suffering it 2day. Be wise man b

This is a time of economic recession everywhere in the world especially oil-dependent economies. Havr you seen what's happening lately in Venuzuela?. While your hero had plentitude, what did he use it for? Now we're in lack and there's change of government, you are now blaming Buhari. Just tell us you are gay and just wanna lick on ebele's hairy butt! Go to Otueke, you might be lucky
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mentcee:

Uncircumcised animal

Anu ewure, ikeegbe goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.