Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields (17707 Views)

NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by titiakins: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2016
They don talk their own
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by signz: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
We can agree that these Avengers sprang up days after arresting Nnamdi Kanu.
These Avengers' first warning was to release Mr Kanu.
Court ordered the release of Kanu,
IPOB protested in the east,
But no, the COWARD deaf emperor believed he can't be touched.

The south west Barked from the west, as if they could leave the comfort of Lagos and Ibadan to fight the Avengers. They Jubiliated over the arrest of Kanu and told Buhari to shoot the Igbos. They rejoiced that oil prices has crashed and that Niger Delta is no longer important in Nigeria, they boasted that oil has been found in quantum all over Lagos.
Now what?

It's not yet too late. The government can redeem themselves by first of all, releasing Nnamdi Kanu, especially now that everything about him is quiet.
If not, Buhari won't enjoy one day of rest until his tenure is over; that's what he and El Rufai did to Jonathan anyway.

This is not a wish, but just my observation.

I am expecting the environmental expert teams from the West to lecture us about how Niger Delta is finished forever.

Biko remove Nnamdi Kanu from whatever Avengers are fighting for.

They're fighting for the economic and political emancipation of their region and they've absolutely nothing to do with IPOB or Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by iStandWithIpob(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Environmentalist over to you... Yolobars

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2016
These guys have not made empty threats so far. We should all be worried

5 Likes

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by iStandWithIpob(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2016
signz:

They're fighting for the economic and political emancipation of their region and they've absolutely nothing to do with IPOB or Kanu.

Coward d release of Nnamdi KANU is on their demand list... Do you really wish to die a coward like Awo? Is this cowardice hereditary or what?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by temptnow: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2016
I don't care what you people are saying, what I know Is that the zoo must fall. Period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by ddippset(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

The south west Barked from the west, as if they could leave the comfort of Lagos and Ibadan to fight the Avengers. They Jubiliated over the arrest of Kanu and told Buhari to shoot the Igbos. They rejoiced that oil prices has crashed and that Niger Delta is no longer important in Nigeria, they boasted that oil has been found in quantum all over Lagos.
Now what?

It's not yet too late. The government can redeem themselves by first of all, releasing Nnamdi Kanu, especially now that everything about him is quiet.
If not, Buhari won't enjoy one day of rest until his tenure is over; that's what he and El Rufai did to Jonathan anyway.

I am expecting the environmental expert teams from the West to lecture us about how Niger Delta is finished forever.

trash
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Nellybank(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Aboki abeg no vex o... Wetin con u?
StOla:

Another slowpoke from the East spotted. Very miserable and always consoling himself with more misery.

Always seen rejoicing where there's anarchy and strife.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by mmsen: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:
dnt knw y the northerners are scared of being a country of their own

alwayz hoping on oil

they hd beta vacate d oil fields

stupid government governed by bigots

You know why.

Those images from the IDP camps would become the norm all over the North.

They claim to farm, to feed the nation but we can see that is a lie.

They scrape their heads on carpets facing Mecca and impregnate children and call it marriage.

I don't expect such people to shout 'Araba' any time soon. There's nothing in an independent future for the North besides poverty and more insecurity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Ochendo3: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by evilapc: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2016
signz:

You know all these, yet you are against their fight, how evil can people ever be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by chuose: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
Where are my Yoruba environmental impact analysts, they should come n lecture us on effect of Niger Delta Avengers on the Eco System.
grin grin grin
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by neocortex: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Now what?

Please provide any reputable source for your statement.
There are many militants in the Niger-Delta including NDA,
so why lump all of them together ?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Saintp(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Let us keep applying cosmetics to an open injury till a time when it will get to a point of no return.

I don't just understand why black Africans have zero capacity to solve any problem. How many people will die before we settle this problem parmenently?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by lafuria1(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
The ExxonMobil denial of an attack is really paining avengers, see how how they are desperate to convince the world that an attack took place, lol.

Avengers have always denied, they never admit, no surprise they deny the Navy arrested one of them, honestly it's no big deal, not like they don't have enough militants but they just want to maintain the mystery of being powerful and keep up with the propaganda.

Please they should carry on with bombing other pipelines na,
Why are they threatening innocent workers,
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Nellybank(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Aboki abeg no vex o... Wetin concern u?;>;>;>
slytubadth:
well, i dont get one tin. lets say after d bombings of oil facilities and all dat. The economy crumbles what is going to happen next? who will suffer most? d government or d niger delta people whom u are fighting 4.. guys, ds doesnt make sense at al.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by repogirl(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
slytubadth:
well, i dont get one tin. lets say after d bombings of oil facilities and all dat. The economy crumbles what is going to happen next? who will suffer most? d government or d niger delta people whom u are fighting 4.. guys, ds doesnt make sense at al.
The people in the Niger delta have suffered all their lives so suffering is not new to them. It is their way of life but the government on the other hand, filled with greedy bastards will find it difficult to fund their fake lifestyle sponsored by money which actually belongs to the people of the Niger delta.

They should go and sell their nonexistent crude oil in lake Chad and leave Nigerdelta oyel for the Niger deltans to drink.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Tochex101(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Why is the government hesitating to pull the trigger,all efforts at dialogue has being ridiculed. Their demands are clearly impossible. Which way naija?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by shamecurls(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Good one....

Who go suffer pass? The average man which re your brothers

#WhoIsDoingWho

Keep it up! Sky is your limit.

When the economoy totally collapse, we will all feel the heat and nobody will be spared.
[b][/b]
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by coolexy2: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by fdnoble2(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Armaggedon:
post any link where NDA threatened to use missiles
what about this thenationonlineng.net/militants-threaten-launch-six-missiles-niger-delta-2/
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by ogkrakkid(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2016
Victorvexz:

I ask again, where are their missiles. The economy is shaken, but the government is simply not giving in to the avengers demands, no matter their threats, the government looks like one that will not succumb to threats. How about their plan for zero oil production, maybe it's not working, so they have to vent their frustration on the oil workers because they are the ones fighting so hard for Nigeria to continue massive oil outputs
Fighting so hard for Nigeria to cont mass oil outputjst hear ya self.milkin d 5% for d 95% abi? I c.wailers lik u wil say catch d chiefs Nd village head because oil comp has paid dem.bros those chiefs colect natin.dey pay to fg direct which fg re surpossd to remit dias to em.but no dey wont.now boys dey vex.lol.am here on my bed waitin on d out com.dialogue.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by highwaist: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2016
They should continue bombing,they only killing nigeria economy(every nigerian including vengers families will suffer for it)but ony avengers families and N/D will suffer fOr environmment pollution and global warming
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by love4rent80s: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Only we, can stop all these nonsense, these people and their sponsors are only after their stomach,
If buhari steps down today and a niger deltan step in, boko haram will increase 5 times than before, cos their sponsors will make sure they ridicule the sitting president and same goes for the niger delta and their sponsors......

These people don't care about us , let's join hands together and kick them out or continue to suffer till we all die in suffering and pretence
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by lyricalmblaze: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
lol m2dl come x
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by ajealadick(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
evilapc:

If you think only the ND people will suffer, then why are you so concerned? Have you ever love and cared for the ND people? Well, this makes much sense to the ND people. Don't cry for them

I can see stupidity making a trademark here.
After the bombings and crash of the economy, we your brothers would come to your house to eat?
What about those who would die from poisoning from Benzene and other related chemicals and radiation?
Anyone who thinks Buhari would suffer from the loss of our oil driven economy should have his head checked.
The truth is this: 1. Buhari is not those thieving politician that needs money always, so he can call any bluff easily.
2. With the revenue from the Lagos ports alone the Federal government can run their system while executing a full scale war with the militants. Its our Niger Deltan brothers that would suffer and die and not the presidency.

And if any should think Buhari of all people will allow for the country to split, then thats a wonderful pipe dream in the making.
Am a Niger Deltan and I just want to make common sense to you my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by EROMS38(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:
dnt knw y the northerners are scared of being a country of their own

alwayz hoping on oil

they hd beta vacate d oil fields

stupid government governed by bigots
I don't just understand too.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by davibid: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
slytubadth:

One of the dailies has it that 23 states are broke

Why

Because the country no longer make much sale of the crude oil for obvious reasons

This means that the oil produced in the Niger Delta region is being benefited by all Nigerians while the owners of the land continue to wallow in abject poverty cry

#nigeriashoulddivide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Biafrarep(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Buhari how market? Sai Barberians una don chop?? To the Avengers, you have this country by the jugular right now, infact, you guys have both the knife and the yam, it is who you give that will eat. Niger Delta must get justice & it is now or never. I know the parlous state of the economy is affecting me too but I see it as a personal sacrifice for justice, equity and fairness to be established. We must insist on True Fiscal Federalism, Resource control or outright balkanization!!

5 Likes

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Suntzung: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Ok, noted.
Then also prepare 4 a very big land in togo to as a IDP camps.
Ba oil 2 (oil haram) loading.
@Black water: Ur Targets Are Ready
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by hekinz82375(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2016
evilapc:

If you think only the ND people will suffer, then why are you so concerned? Have you ever love and cared for the ND people? Well, this makes much sense to the ND people. Don't cry for them

Okay!!! It make sense shey.....when them bomb every pipeline finish and nigeria economy fall.....Na that time you go hear am.....Na only nigeria I dey see say if them they spoil good things we dey happy....those NDA are only fighting for dere pocket.....you think say them they fight for ND abi....Wait dere till you go learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market / APC Chairman, Oyegun Speaks On Disagreements Over His Tenure Elongation / Fake Delegates’ Lists Threaten APC’s Presidential Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.