Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields (17710 Views)

NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Armaggedon: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
fdnoble2:
what about this thenationonlineng.net/militants-threaten-launch-six-missiles-niger-delta-2/
error!
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by NewOmenka: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by love4rent80s: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
ajealadick:

I can see stupidity making a trademark here.
After the bombings and crash of the economy, we your brothers would come to your house to eat?
What about those who would die from poisoning from Benzene and other related chemicals and radiation?
Anyone who thinks Buhari would suffer from the loss of our oil driven economy should have his head checked.
The truth is this: 1. Buhari is not those thieving politician that needs money always, so he can call any bluff easily.
2. With the revenue from the Lagos ports alone the Federal government can run their system while executing a full scale war with the militants. Its our Niger Deltan brothers that would suffer and die and not the presidency.

And if any should think Buhari of all people will allow for the country to split, then thats a wonderful pipe dream in the making.
Am a Niger Deltan and I just want to make common sense to you my brothers.

No mind dem, their stupidity no get season 2,

Who says buhari is suffering from niger delta bombing?

If dem like let dem bomb, buhari salaries will be paid, he's allowances will be paid buhari must chop the kind of good food that most of dem have not eaten in thee last 5yrs, after being the president , buhari will sill collect his pension money......
Some of us are sacked from work

Some of us hardly eat 3 square meal a day

Some of us no even get money for feeding, house rent, children school fees etc

Pls remind me again who the niger delta and boko haran are suffering
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by MoneyGreen(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
[s]We can agree that these Avengers sprang up days after arresting Nnamdi Kanu.
These Avengers' first warning was to release Mr Kanu.
Court ordered the release of Kanu,
IPOB protested in the east,
But no, the COWARD deaf emperor believed he can't be touched.

The south west Barked from the west, as if they could leave the comfort of Lagos and Ibadan to fight the Avengers. They Jubiliated over the arrest of Kanu and told Buhari to shoot the Igbos. They rejoiced that oil prices has crashed and that Niger Delta is no longer important in Nigeria, they boasted that oil has been found in quantum all over Lagos.
Now what?

It's not yet too late. The government can redeem themselves by first of all, releasing Nnamdi Kanu, especially now that everything about him is quiet.
If not, Buhari won't enjoy one day of rest until his tenure is over; that's what he and El Rufai did to Jonathan anyway.

This is not a wish, but just my observation.

I am expecting the environmental expert teams from the West to lecture us about how Niger Delta is finished forever.

abeg who know where LAWMA HQ dey make I go dump this trash? cry
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by hekinz82375(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Biafrarep:
Buhari how market? Sai Barberians una don chop?? To the Avengers, you have this country by the jugular right now, infact, you guys have both the knife and the yam, it is who you give that will eat. Niger Delta must get justice & it is now or never. I know the parlous state of the economy is affecting me too but I see it as a personal sacrifice for justice, equity and fairness to be established. We must insist on True Fiscal Federalism, Resource control or outright balkanization!!

Biafrarep:
Buhari how market? Sai Barberians una don chop?? To the Avengers, you have this country by the jugular right now, infact, you guys have both the knife and the yam, it is who you give that will eat. Niger Delta must get justice & it is now or never. I know the parlous state of the economy is affecting me too but I see it as a personal sacrifice for justice, equity and fairness to be established. We must insist on True Fiscal Federalism, Resource control or outright balkanization!!

Biafrarep:

He never affect you....Wait till you beg for food

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by seunny4lif(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Armaggedon:
post any link where NDA threatened to use missiles
Who threaten to use missiles then grin grin grin grin
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by hekinz82375(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2016
love4rent80s:

If dem like let dem bomb, buhari salaries will be paid, he's allowances will be paid buhari must chop the kind of good food that most of dem have not eaten in thee last 5yrs, after being the president , buhari will sill collect his pension money......

True talk
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Biafrarep(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
mmsen:

You know why.

Those images from the IDP camps would become the norm all over the North.

They claim to farm, to feed the nation but we can see that is a lie.

They scrape their heads on carpets facing Mecca and impregnate children and call it marriage.

I don't expect such people to shout Araba anytime soon. There's nothing in an independent future for the North besides poverty and more insecurity.
You are right, these ab.okis would rather die than face a life of being on their own! They have nothing to offer except breeding with under age children and populating everywhere with miscreants, delinquents, disease infested almajiris etc. They claim that Kano is the most populous state in Nigeria, Sokoto has 10 million people, Borno has 13 million people yet Ebonyi & Bayelsa that are about the smallest states in the South are far more productive than any of them!! They must eat that their food they keep making noise about, UNGRATEFUL PARASITES!!!

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Armaggedon: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2016
seunny4lif:

Who threaten to use missiles then grin grin grin grin
is that the link i asked you to post?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Guyman02: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
slytubadth:
well, i dont get one tin. lets say after d bombings of oil facilities and all dat. The economy crumbles what is going to happen next? who will suffer most? d government or d niger delta people whom u are fighting 4.. guys, ds doesnt make sense at al.

Crying more than the bereaved makes you appear suspicious
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by seunny4lif(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Armaggedon:
is that the link i asked you to post?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Truthisit: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Why are you this bitter? When the West backed your man, GEJ, to be the President, the West was blamed by the North for everything that befell them. Your GEJ was advised on how best Nigeria should be governed by the West, yet he turned a deaf ear. He despised, relegated and demoted the West in all areas of his decision making. Now the west voted against him and you are crying here, laying all sort of blame against the west. Think rationally and logically. Regional government is the best option for Nigeria, with resource control. These are what your GEJ worked against, because he wanted to befriend the North, which hates him in-to-to.

SamMilla1:
We can agree that these Avengers sprang up days after arresting Nnamdi Kanu.

The south west Barked from the west, as if they could leave the comfort of Lagos and Ibadan to fight the Avengers. They Jubiliated over the arrest of Kanu and told Buhari to shoot the Igbos. They rejoiced that oil prices has crashed and that Niger Delta is no longer important in Nigeria, they boasted that oil has been found in quantum all over Lagos.
Now what?

It's not yet too late. The government can redeem themselves by first of all, releasing Nnamdi Kanu, especially now that everything about him is quiet.
If not, Buhari won't enjoy one day of rest until his tenure is over; that's what he and El Rufai did to Jonathan anyway.

I am expecting the environmental expert teams from the West to lecture us about how Niger Delta is finished forever.

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Izonpikin: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2016
What we see happening in the Niger delta is as a result of the obstinate directionless president we have as at now...buhari knows nothing about diplomacy and leadership...NDA would not have risen if buhari understood the rudiments of ruling a dynamic nation like Nigeria With so many ethnic tribes ..

Nigeria enjoy buhari..

Nonsense...

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Biafrarep(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2016
hekinz82375:

He never affect you....Wait till you beg for food
Lol, That will never happen, even if Avengers achieve their targeted zero economy, I'll still be able to eat three good square meals. I've various business that is earning me good money. It is the North that has 90% poverty rate that will go down first, before ours will become serious, every part the North would have become one huge refugee camp!!

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by chuose: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:
dnt knw y the northerners are scared of being a country of their own

alwayz hoping on oil

they hd beta vacate d oil fields

stupid government governed by bigots

[size=14pt]Even the South-West dey fear to be on their own[/size]
mrkayusfit:
Biafra must never come. I'm afraid that biafra will be developed in few years if declared. They are technologically sound and we need their expertise to build Nigeria. We must all stand against biafra. We are Nigerians first before been our tribes. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before merging us together. The only way to kill biafra agitations is to keep Nnamdi kanu locked up. As for Soyinka, he is a disgrace to we yorubas. No sane yoruba man will be pro biafra. One nigeria till death do us apart sad
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Rexnegro(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2016
eph12:
These militants are over doing things o
let Them continue, Na Themselves they dey do na, instead make they hold their leaders responsible na govt wey want do sometin they dey disturb, their broda dey There for almost 6yrs without doing anytin reasonable na pmb wey want do sometin now they dey disturb..na Them Sabi, make they continue bombing jare na all of us go suffer especially Them wey no get drinkable water that much in balyesa. NDA make una no stop bombing jare make una shoot down The economic as if e no go affect una sef.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by youalreadyknow(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2016
ajealadick:

I can see stupidity making a trademark here.
After the bombings and crash of the economy, we your brothers would come to your house to eat?
What about those who would die from poisoning from Benzene and other related chemicals and radiation?
Anyone who thinks Buhari would suffer from the loss of our oil driven economy should have his head checked.
The truth is this: 1. Buhari is not those thieving politician that needs money always, so he can call any bluff easily.
2. With the revenue from the Lagos ports alone the Federal government can run their system while executing a full scale war with the militants. Its our Niger Deltan brothers that would suffer and die and not the presidency.

And if any should think Buhari of all people will allow for the country to split, then thats a wonderful pipe dream in the making.
Am a Niger Deltan and I just want to make common sense to you my brothers.

You are not a Niger Deltan but an An!mal. If the government can run their useless system with revenue from Lagos ports, why are they so concerned with Niger Delta oil? Sometimes you people should think before opening your mouth to spew trash. Lagos itself can not sustain with their so called IGR hence the collecting of federal allocation and u are here talking like a m0ron about how FG will run a system with revenue from Lagos Ports.

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by MrAldrick: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
We can agree that these Avengers sprang up days after arresting Nnamdi Kanu.

Now what?

Will you shut up ur dirty mouth. You igbos want to colonize Niger delta Avengers. Support the Niger delta republic or remain a fool for ever.

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by youalreadyknow(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2016
love4rent80s:

The kind of food Buhari want to eat that made him see the presidential seat as a do or die affair? The 3 square meal we could no longer eat 1 year after he, Buhari assume office? Deny the fact that it wasnt within the last 1 year you got sacked from work. Your stup!dity is really in season 9. Ours is in season 1 and we hope not to renew it for another season.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by eugeneiyke59(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Victorvexz:

What of their missiles na? Keep deceiving urself, avengers will not be the one calling the shots here. It's the government, and the government especially Buhari government does not look like the one u can blackmail anyhow. This oil workers will not leave because the avengers expose their weakness to everyone by saying they will not kill anyone, so what is there to fear when all u will do is only blow up pipelines. Maybe they should start killing so they will be tagged as terrorist and be dealt with the same way our army are dealing with boko haram.
MrAldrick:

Will you shut up ur dirty mouth. You igbos want to colonize Niger delta Avengers. Support the Niger delta republic or remain a fool for ever.
Remeber they are not terrorist.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by ventilation: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Whatever will split this country is just okay by me, let them ground the economy, blow up the whole South-south $ eventually, let the country split. We are not 1, we can never be 1, marriage is not by force. #omoooduaatata

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by emmygzy(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2016
lafuria1:
The ExxonMobil denial of an attack is really paining avengers, see how how they are desperate to convince the world that an attack took place, lol.

Avengers have always denied, they never admit, no surprise they deny the Navy arrested one of them, honestly it's no big deal, not like they don't have enough militants but they just want to maintain the mystery of being powerful and keep up with the propaganda.

Please they should carry on with bombing other pipelines na,
Why are they threatening innocent workers,
You no hear when Godwin emefiele dey say by October dem no go fit pay salary cos of avengers? Or you no hear when the minister for bidget planning say dem no fit implemwnt budget due to avengers attack? Abi you get light?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by faari(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Please. If they leave, who will continue production? The militants? Do they know how? Production? Distribution? Marketing? And whatever it is those they are warning do. I don't get it. This just seem to been getting out of hand.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by teebell999(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Please continue the bombing. you guys are bastards if you stop!!!!
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2016
slytubadth:
well, i dont get one tin. lets say after d bombings of oil facilities and all dat. The economy crumbles what is going to happen next? who will suffer most? d government or d niger delta people whom u are fighting 4.. guys, ds doesnt make sense at al.

They are fighting because they are suffering, which other suffering will be new to them?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by 9jatatafo(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2016
The dog and the baboon will bath in blood lord used BH and BBOG to distabilize GEJ govt and now he is reaping what he planted. The harvest is ripe, he should take his sickle cell and start the harvest of blood bath and hardship.
BBOG front runners have all been compensated and are silent now enjowing their rotten profit.

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by love4rent80s: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2016
youalreadyknow:

The kind of food Buhari want to eat that made him see the presidential seat as a do or die affair? The 3 square meal we could no longer eat 1 year after he, Buhari assume office? Deny the fact that it wasnt within the last 1 year you got sacked from work. Your stup!dity is really in season 9. Ours is in season 1 and we hope not to renew it for another season.

Point of correction , I am better than u are and will ever be,

Secondly, I have never been sacked from work in all my life and in 3 different jobs...

Thirdly ...ur stup!dity is why u are in ur wretched position and that's where u will forever be ...

Come to my office, I can change ur poverty to riches... Continue beefing ur president, I am really sorry for ur kins
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Eynosaintval(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2016
slytubadth:

Let the oil oil seize, let the economy crash and let us all start afresh just like Greece. Let us suffer it now and redeem our future
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Lionhearted511: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2016
faari:
Please. If they leave, who will continue production? The militants? Do they know how? Production? Distribution? Marketing? And whatever it is those they are warning do. I don't get it. This just seem to been getting out of hand.
Didn't u read what the avengers demanded earlier on? They don't want production and distribution of oil for now at least not until the economy is completely grounded so that th government will take their demands seriously when there's no more funds coming into government coffers from sale of oil
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by pepigeorge(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2016
seunny4lif:

Baba forget that thing grin
Where is their missiles grin grin

I think 'are' should replace 'is'

SW schools should teach students with English language rather than Yoruba
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by youalreadyknow(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
love4rent80s:

Point of correction , I am better than u are and will ever be,

Secondly, I have never been sacked from work in all my life and in 3 different jobs...

Thirdly ...ur stup!dity is why u are in ur wretched position and that's where u will forever be ...

Come to my office, I can change ur poverty to riches... Continue beefing ur president, I am really sorry for ur kins

See this Nonentity coming to a public forum to showoff.
1. How are you better than me? do you know me?
2. 3 different jobs and never been sacked, i smell LIES.
3. My position i strongly believe is better than yours a thousand fold, i have my reason for believing that.
4. Where is your office? i want to come over and see the world class office you occupy (or post pictures of you in your office) grin

Fact: You are a nobody, a poor dude who lives in one of those Lagos slums or somewhere around Ogun state. Reason i know you are irrelevant and a nobody, went through your profile, you have one silly topic that nobody seem to be interested in. you posted, made 1st and second comments and that's all. grin

You see how irrelevant you are?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by seunny4lif(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Thank you
i no need English to work in my office grin grin grin grin
pepigeorge:

I think 'are' should replace 'is'

SW schools should teach students with English language rather than Yoruba

Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead / 4 Die, 6 Injured In Jigawa APC Campaign Car Accident / EndSARS: Ikpeazu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Aba And Umuahia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92