Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Should She End Or Stay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She End Or Stay? (695 Views)

Will You Leave Or Stay? / Should I Leave Her Or Stay? / Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She End Or Stay? by octacore(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
My female friend told me yesterday that she had this feeling of insecurity around her boyfriend. Anytime she's around with him, incessant calls from his ex's has always been the deal of the moment.

She even said one particular of the girls have been trying really hard to stage a comeback.

She discussed it with her boyfriend and he said that he should be given some time to clear things up.

Need your advice on this, should she wait or press the red light??
Re: Should She End Or Stay? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2016
u b her spokesman na...
Re: Should She End Or Stay? by octacore(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u b her spokesman na...

Just trying to help cos she asked for it.. I'm not trying to be her spokesman. .
Re: Should She End Or Stay? by mhiztee15(f): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Anyway am here to read comments! embarassed
Re: Should She End Or Stay? by sammyogboso(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Jst give him tym as he asked
Re: Should She End Or Stay? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2016
mhiztee15:
Anyway am here to read comments! embarassed
Ur advice is needed!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Count Your Ex??? Question 4 Singles By Idearito / Getting Over A Heartbreak. / How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.