Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,689 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa (21907 Views)

Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Dele Okeya Joins APC With 5,000 PDP Members In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by Abagworo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nothing wrong if it's true. Lobbying to belong to APC further proves it's a party to beat. Can anyone pay 50k to join PDP?

The issue here should have been the source of the 100m. It becomes crime if they used State funds.
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by bams2999(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerian politicians and Corruption

1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by bams2999(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
bams2999:
Nigerian politicians and Corruption
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by vislabraye(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
blackpanda:

2 things. First if the north will never do such, then why did namadi sambo agree to be VP against the wishes of the north. And mind u, the 2 heads of opposition pdp at the moment are from the north

Secondly, amaechi did not betray anybody. Rather it was jonathan that betrayed amaechi and tried to humiliate him to no avail. We all know how his wife reported slapped a sitting governor, we all know how jonathan refused to release rivers state fund, we all know how fg wanted to use the judiciary to remove him and we certainly remember the role pdp scripted for police officer mbu just to humiliate amaechi.

Unfortunately for all of u, one with God is majority. And the lion of ubima came out on top smiling!

shocked . You sabi form story oh. shocked
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by rommyth(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vendoor:
Rotimi Amaechi to me is one big betrayer of the south. Something the north will never do even in their dreams.

He must be somewhere now with his tail between his legs seeing the massive failure of the government he forced in the throat of his people.

SHAME ON YOU embarassed
What are you saying? is there a political party for the south? ok you mean the whole of the south should be pdp and north apc? i just dont understand you people.what will you say of sherif,ribadu and other northerners who decamped to pdp prior to the election?.what will you say about them.politics is not played the way you look at.if election should be conducted strictly between north and south without any mix up,the north will always win because they have more population.can a southerner produce the president without the support of the north?....absolute no

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Do not be decieved, all of them are corrupt. Its just that some are more intelligent that others.
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by Semper247(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vendoor:
Rotimi Amaechi to me is one big betrayer of the south. Something the north will never do even in their dreams.

He must be somewhere now with his tail between his legs seeing the massive failure of the government he forced in the throat of his people.

SHAME ON YOU embarassed

Sorry!
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by july66: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/kwankwaso-amaechi-others-bought-their-way-to-apc-with-n100m-each-bafarawa/156236.html

He who plays the piper dictates the tune. Its common knowledge that state governors have access to enormous funds so even though the constitution does not make them leaders in their states, the money & the power they have makes them the leaders in their various states.
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by blackpanda: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Goddaughter:
Go and sit down. What do you about? Because Amechi gave you some money and used your brain for backup.

Learn to be civil and grow up ok. Instead of cheap insult why not counter the comment with facts. Thats if u have any.
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by IamThrive(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
More will still unfold.

Just watching all on my 3HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa by pleasuremaster: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/kwankwaso-amaechi-others-bought-their-way-to-apc-with-n100m-each-bafarawa/156236.html

“When I, a founding member and acting chairman of the party’s constitution drafting committee queried why they were expressly allowed entry, I was bluntly told they had money to give. I then offered to also contribute N100 million but my own contribution was rejected.
how can u a founding member ask to contribute 100 million for no reason?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / Buhari Has Turned Condolence Visits To Campaign Rallies —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.