Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' (25641 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Megaflex(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..if hell does exist then rest assured everybody is going to one hell or the other. Christians will end up in Allah's hell, Muslims will end up in Yahweh's hell, Hindus will end up Sikhs hell, Buddhists will end up in Shinto's hell. And Atheists...well i guess we'll be evenly distributed amongst the various hell departments.
Furthermore, these various 'hells' will be split into different departments. For instance, Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses will be sent to the Roman Catholic department. Baptists and Methodists will be moved to the Anglican department. Pentecostals of all shades will be relocated to Protestant department. And so on and so forth. Same goes for Sunnis burning in Shi'a's hell and vice versa. It will be interesting watching from my vantage point how these various gods allot hell and heaven/paradise candidates amongst themselves
d best comment ever. hw i wish i can give u my babe for one hour( bt cant happen sha). ur brain dey there
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by whocanbewho(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Agreed. But are their deities the same? Is Allah the same guy as Yahweh/Jehovah? The answer is no.
what are you saying? There's nothing like deities in islam or Christianity. Both religions are based on the fact that you serve the Almighty God without any partners... And as per yahweh/jehovah, I hope u knw dis are hebrew words and allah is an Arabic word. That doesn't mean they have different meanings. This is just like you saying God in English is different from olorun in yoruba.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Misterdhee1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
samsono30:
i will happily match into Allah's hell fire than match into Allah's paradise where 70 virgins which we dont know if they are women or men or sea creatures are only the gift i wil recieve for all my suffering on earth
That is the problem with u guys.. When u blv u know something, u don't av a single idea about.. Best of luck in your choice..
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by joe4christ(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
I refuse to serve a judgmental God who cast people into hell when he himself is the prime cause of the world problems. As it's obvious he's not intelligent to have designed life the way it is and still punish humanity for his own failure...

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by sweetyme001(f): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
I was raised in a religion that claimed "god is love", but he acts like a monster on every page of the bible They claim god's love is unconditional, yet the bible has more conditions than the iTunes terms of service agreement Many good parents can really teach God a few things about parenting because a father who dips his children in lava simply because they didnt reciprocate love back to him is a monster and not a heavenly father. And this father is who one needs to distance him or herself from. I know I'm gonna burn in hell for this

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by joe4christ(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
sweetyme001:
I was raised in a religion that
claimed "god is love", but he acts
like a monster on every page of
the bible
They claim god's love is
unconditional, yet the bible has
more conditions than the iTunes
terms of service agreement
Many good parents can really
teach God a few things about
parenting because a father who
dips his children in lava simply
because they didnt reciprocate
love back to him is a monster and
not a heavenly father. And this
father is who one needs to
distance him or herself from.
I know I'm gonna burn in hell for
this

I love you for this.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ranchhoddas: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:
Allah is same God of the Christians.
I totally disagree.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Misterdhee1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlumiday:
Now you know why islam is not a religion of peace.. Insulting me again, as a Christian, the Bible taught me to love my enemies and bless those who curse me cheesy ... You won't find that in Qur'an... Why? because = 2 corithians 11 vs 14 -
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
Actually, it is the other way round.. Radical Islamists are intolerant, while the average Muslim is as tolerant as tolerance itself.. Xtians whether radical or not, are just intolerant.. Always believing they are holier and more righteous than others..You can choose not to agree, cos it's a bitter truth!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by SirLewis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
farouk0403:

Keep on insulting Islam with your mouth on social network while extremist like bokoharam, isis, alshabab, will be demonstrating it for you physically and practically.

And at the end let's see who will lost his life,

The E -warrior

OR

the demonstrator's ( bokoharam, Isis)

i always think that, the best way to convince you and your likes is by using the extremist tactics on you, because no one can convince you by words.
infidel!!

Fucking Asshole

Typical words from an uncircumcised Muslim pig. Does that hurt? Good... die in your pain. The world has turned against you and your grody pedophilic sect, it's only a matter of time before all countries will start rounding all of you up and throwing you into prisons where you belong. Disgusting child molesters.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ranchhoddas: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
whocanbewho:
what are you saying? There's nothing like deities in islam or Christianity. Both religions are based on the fact that you serve the Almighty God without any partners... And as per yahweh/jehovah, I hope u knw dis are hebrew words and allah is an Arabic word. That doesn't mean they have different meanings. This is just like you saying God in English is different from olorun in yoruba.
Semantic bollock.THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS PROPHET. Is Muhammed Yahweh's prophet?
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by abbeyology88(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Some comments here are annoying and crazy:
Some peeps don't know that the one GOD almighty who created heaven and earth is what the muslims describe as Allah (muslim lang)

English (God), Yoruba (Olohun), Arabic: islam (Allah)

All u against any religion are already sinners.

Fuccck da shiiiit !

*outta here*

I don't live to reside where there is religious argument.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Misterdhee1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlumiday:

Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the
year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

-
Muhammad was a pedophile, having sexual relations with a 6 year old
and 9 year old girl.

-
Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies,
and died like all mortal men

-
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating
the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in
the Qur'an about killing and fighting.

-Muslims consider the Qur’an as uncorrupted. Yet it's historical and
scientific blunders are numerous..

-
Muhammad not distinguish between a revelation supposedly from God
and one from Satan.

-
Muhammad thought he may have been demon possessed.

-
Muhammad tried to commit suicide several times..

Ps.. Its all written in the Qur'an

Islam is false.. Turn to Jesus...

If Muhammad is really falsehood cos of these, then I think the legendary Obatala nd Orunmila are as good as Biblical Jesus, cos they equally performed Miracles! FYI, Your 'almighty America' , listed Muhammad (S. A. W) as one of the greatest Man ever.. If he was a pedophile and a as bad as you people portrayed, he wouldn't have been followed thus far.. He is a phenomenon, only people who are submissive to learning, will only understand.. Peace!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Megaflex(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
gentts:

Sorry for those that say there is no Bible hell fire,

whether you like it or not, you will be a believer when you find yourself there,

then it will be too late for salvation.

Last month, while listening to NatGeo Channel,

it was discovered by scientists that the earth is sitting on an endless quantity of fire,

the fuel source of the fire, I think is coal.

I don`t know if that is the hell fire, but that is just a warning.

You don`t believe in hell fire, what about if after death, you discover there is one, and that the place is going to be your home, not for the next 10,100, 1,000,000, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000, etc years, but for eternity, then what will you do? God cannot be bribed, remember!

Christ is our Salvation, He is the ONLY ARK of our salvation, run to Him and be save.
gerrarahia mhen!!! shit!!!!. e b lyk say u no go school. so u dont knw what molten magma is? hw molten magma wan take b hell fire??. religion has really collapsed d thinking faculty of many africans. u better wake up and start thinkin for yourself
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Drguzzykola(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anytime I see topics like this I smile,

isoright , at least everybody is entitled to there opinion

mind u , anything provable is liable to be disproved, only depend on how intelligent u are, ask lawyers.
if u like , say no God, if u like say no Satan, if u like say nothing like living soul after death, but the Bible said something, assurance will be made for everybody to hear the truth so that nobody ll escape judgement with excuse of nobody told them,

sometimes I look at religion laws , it says , don't steal, don't kill, don't fornicate, don't commit adultery, still someone will say taaaahh, isoright, go and steal, kill, fornicate , ure on ur own

Hell or not , u ll understand one day, shey u need proving to believe , no problem , but the problem is time , it might be too late to now believe, na u Sabi ( OYO)
I heard they call someone saying no deity self( atheist) ,
abeg prove the phenomenon behind a barren woman concieving after menopause , ( not only one baby o, twins self) and they believed everything is physical shey, oya tell us the scientific phenomenon behind dreaming while u sleep. abi una no dey dream? ungwa tell me the scientific proving ,at least u lay on bed physically but found urself somewhere else

WO am tired , the truth ll soon be reveal wen u close ur eyes and ready to enter 6fit.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Aborigine9ja(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
:oThe faithful and pious ones' are those who believes the existances of the unseen. Hell fire is threre for who's doubt it .
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by turhibdwhale(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
samsono30:
i will happily match into Allah's hell fire than match into Allah's paradise where 70 virgins which we dont know if they are women or men or sea creatures are only the gift i wil recieve for all my suffering on earth
Lol who told you 70 virgins not your fault but the media spreading falsehood like virus .look at what Quran said about paradise
2:25. And give good tidings to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, that there await them Gardens from beneath which the streams flow. Every time they are given any kind of fruit from them (- the gardens) to eat, they will say, ‘This is the same we were given before.’ They will be given it (-the fruit) in perfect semblance (to their deeds). They shall have therein companions purified (spiritually and physically), and will abide therein forever.
2:111. And they (- the Jews and the Christians) say (respectively about themselves), ‘None shall ever enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.’ These are their wishful beliefs. Say, ‘Bring forth your vivid proof (of what you state) if you are right.’
4:124. But whosoever does deeds of righteousness be it male or female, provided he (or she) is a believer, it is these, then who shall enter Paradise and shall not be treated unjustly even (so much as) the groove in a date-stone.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Megaflex(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
sweetyme001:
I was raised in a religion that
claimed "god is love", but he acts
like a monster on every page of
the bible
They claim god's love is
unconditional, yet the bible has
more conditions than the iTunes
terms of service agreement
Many good parents can really
teach God a few things about
parenting because a father who
dips his children in lava simply
because they didnt reciprocate
love back to him is a monster and
not a heavenly father. And this
father is who one needs to
distance him or herself from.
I know I'm gonna burn in hell for
this
would love to join u in dat hell bro
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by gameaddict(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drguzzykola:
Anytime I see topics like this I smile,

isoright , at least everybody is entitled to there opinion

mind u , anything provable is liable to be disproved, only depend on how intelligent u are, ask lawyers.
if u like , say no God, if u like say no Satan, if u like say nothing like living soul after death, but the Bible said something, assurance will be made for everybody to hear the truth so that nobody ll escape judgement with excuse of nobody told them,

sometimes I look at religion laws , it says , don't steal, don't kill, don't fornicate, don't commit adultery, still someone will say taaaahh, isoright, go and steal, kill, fornicate , ure on ur own

Hell or not , u ll understand one day, shey u need proving to believe , no problem , but the problem is time , it might be too late to now believe, na u Sabi ( OYO)
I heard they call someone saying no deity self( atheist) ,
abeg prove the phenomenon behind a barren woman concieving after menopause , ( not only one baby o, twins self) and they believed everything is physical shey, oya tell us the scientific phenomenon behind dreaming while u sleep. abi una no dey dream? ungwa tell me the scientific proving ,at least u lay on bed physically but found urself somewhere else

WO am tired , the truth ll soon be reveal wen u close ur eyes and ready to enter 6fit.

If your religion isn't the right one, I suppose you'll also be smiling to one hell or another with atheists no matter what you believe which makes this point mute.

A barren woman giving birth after menopause isn't a phenomenon unique to any religion plus non-religious people have also experienced this so your point is again mute. Science says it is near impossible given the slim chance of about 5%. But there are ways to make 'barren' women give birth now even before menopause so it seems science is going where your God hasn't gone before and doing it more frequently. I'd say reality has the upper hand on God here.

As to dreaming, you need to read more on the brain and how well we are mapping it and open new doors to the understanding of human nature. There are also a number of theories that explain dreams and they are constantly been refined and improved as we learn more. That someone cannot explain it is not grounds for using 'god' as cause and then claiming proof of 'god'. Unlike you, people are dedicating their lives and bodies to the understanding of nature and the universe instead of saying 'God did it'.

In fact, all your argument boils down to if science cannot explain it, that is proof of God for me. There are millions of things we could not explain at one point that people claimed were proof of God. Like Thunder and Lightening. Nope, not Amadioha or Sango or Jehovah. Natural explanations exist. Today, those things have explanations grounded in reality.

My point is that ignorance of the workings of a phenomenon is not a sufficient condition for bashing science in favour of any God. That is not how this works. That however is how you label people as witches and kill them to satisfy and perpetuate ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by turhibdwhale(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Don't know about Your religion but for me hell fire is real
As a Muslim this are the verses from Holy Quran
35:36. But as to those who disbelieve, there awaits them the fire of Gehenna. It will not be the end of them so that they might die, (for decree of death would end all their agony) nor shall (some part of) its agony be reduced for them. That is how We requite every ungrateful person.
35:36. But as to those who disbelieve, there awaits them the fire of Gehenna. It will not be the end of them so that they might die, (for decree of death would end all their agony) nor shall (some part of) its agony be reduced for them. That is how We requite every ungrateful person.
2:206. When it is said to him, ‘Take Allâh as a shield,’ vain pride holds him to sin, Gehenna shall suffice him (as a reward); and how evil a resort it is!
ISLAM talks about everything in detail and we all believe in hell and paradise those who say it's not real it's left for them because it is easy for ALLAH to raise us after we are dead, so if you continue to do good and if otherwise we'll all be judged by Allah.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by whocanbewho(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Semantic bollock.THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS PROPHET. Is Muhammed Yahweh's prophet?
if muhammad is not yahweh's prophet, then why do Muslims believe jesus is allah's prophet. Or are u going to tell me the muslim Jesus is different from the Christian jesus.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Wealthy15(f): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
otemdomino:

What if someone else comes up saying that HELL ICE is real and the only way to get there is by doing good. Will you start doing wickedness because you don't want to go to HELL ICE?
MY FRIEND, LIVE YOUR LIFE BY DOING GOOD AND DON'T ALLOW WHAT PEOPLE SAY TO DICTATE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU.

HELL FIRE IS REAL FOR ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVES IN IT.
IT'S NOT A MATERIAL PLACE BUT A PLACE BUILT IN THE SOUL OF EVERYONE. THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN IT SHALL NEVER SEE IT, ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVES IT EXISTS SHALL PASS THROUGH IT AFTER DEATH.

DANYAL 2: 1-5

[b]
CHAPTER TWO
1. Now did the light take me to a place, saying, come O Danyal, and you shall see those things which has been built here by people like you who did great meditations. Then I followed the light and it led me to a place where there is great fire.
2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
4. Then I said, O Great Light, did you not say that we are in my head? How do you now say that this fire is made by a son of God? Did he put the fire in my head?
5. Then did the light say, all heads in the universe are connected together. And whatever one make by imagination is made to appear in all other heads. The softest part of your head, which is in your skull is connected to every other kind of it in the universe. And what others have written or what others have done before, you can reach them through that part of your head.[/b]
My dear don't be deceive by the devil,his own way of making people to believe that there is no God and hell is not real is same,whether you believe it or not it is real,and anyone who disobeyed God by obeying satan the devil must go there except the person repents and turn to God completely, don't let science deceive you because that is one of the major way the devil is using to deceive people.be warned no matter your religion there is Heaven and hell.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by horlumiday(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Misterdhee1:

If Muhammad is really falsehood cos of these, then I think the legendary Obatala nd Orunmila are as good as Biblical Jesus, cos they equally performed Miracles! FYI, Your 'almighty America' , listed Muhammad (S. A. W) as one of the greatest Man ever.. If he was a pedophile and a as bad as you people portrayed, he wouldn't have been followed thus far.. He is a phenomenon, only people who are submissive to learning, will only understand.. Peace!
NONE IS GREATER THAN JESUS, MUHAMMAD IS POPULAR, THE DEVIL TOO IS POPULAR... TILL NOW AMERICA MOTTO IS 'IN GOD WE TRUST' SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING..Orunmila and obatala died without rising from the dead... Muhammad didn't die for your sins Jesus did.. THE QUR'AN MENTIONED JESUS NAME SEVERAL TIMES JUST THAT THE QUR’AN DNT WANNA ADMIT HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD.. Orunmila and Obatala aint popular like JESUS...JESUS NAME IS BEING PREACHED EVERYWHERE UNLIKE
obatala and orunmila only here in yoruba culture when last did you hear people calling their names..NIGGA.. PEOPLE ARE FLEEING FROM THEM... TURNING TO JESUS... EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS THE devil will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie...

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by horlumiday(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Actually, it is the other way round.. Radical Islamists are intolerant, while the average Muslim is as tolerant as tolerance itself.. Xtians whether radical or not, are just intolerant.. Always believing they are holier and more righteous than others..You can choose not to agree, cos it's a bitter truth!
Christians in Nigeria loves doing that(hatred, malice etc) but that know whats in the Bible, People are not doing what God says, they pick out what they want from the Bible and ignore the rest... m a Christian, the Bible says no one is righteous...
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Romzy26: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
religion is just a tool for control and it won't hold waters if there is no promise of salvation and fear of eternal damnation. needless to say, just live right and dont hurt anyone not because of the promise of heaven or fear of going to hell but because of humanity.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by IamtherealRita(f): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=20pt]
Sinkills:
There are people who seriously doubt the existence of hell fire - a place where unrepentant sinners are punished forever. Some agree that since the Holy Scriptures affirm its existence including Christ Himself (Psalms 9:17; Matthew 25:41,46; Luke 12:4,5; 16:22-31) then hell fire must be real. There are others who think that God is too merciful to cast the people He created into hell fire for all eternity. Well, you are entitled to your thoughts. However, my take is that one should be on the safer side. If you live your life with the belief that there is hell fire and you die only to discover that there is nothing like that, you don't have anything to lose, do you? On the other hand, if you believe there is no hell fire which affects tour attitude, lifestyle and choices and then you die only to be confronted with the reality of its existence, what will you do?
[/size]

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=20pt]Go ahead with your believe, may God help us all[/size]
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by lionson(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
That you don't believe in it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by T5OM: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..if hell does exist then rest assured everybody is going to one hell or the other. Christians will end up in Allah's hell, Muslims will end up in Yahweh's hell, Hindus will end up Sikhs hell, Buddhists will end up in Shinto's hell. And Atheists...well i guess we'll be evenly distributed amongst the various hell departments.
Furthermore, these various 'hells' will be split into different departments. For instance, Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses will be sent to the Roman Catholic department. Baptists and Methodists will be moved to the Anglican department. Pentecostals of all shades will be relocated to Protestant department. And so on and so forth. Same goes for Sunnis burning in Shi'a's hell and vice versa. It will be interesting watching from my vantage point how these various gods allot hell and heaven/paradise candidates amongst themselves

You atheists and sarcasm. Damn! This cracked me up.grin
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by waShine(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=oaroloye post=47798546]SHALOM! @SINKILLS:

The Oyinbos have taught us to look at things from Wrong Perspectives.

Threatening Sinners with Hell is STUPID, when you have not first of all PROVEN that their Souls are CAPABLE to reaching HELL, once their Physical Bodies expire.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

WHEN EARTHLY CREATURES DIE- without exception- they are exposed to DIVINE-GRADE SPIRITUAL ENERGIES.

If they are not used to them- as the Faithful Worshipper of GOD is- their SOUL BODY WILL BE RUPTURED.

Please define: HEAVEN, PARADISE AND HELL
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by omosuper(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Says the person who says Christians and Muslims worship the same God.
Clarification. Muslims believe there is only one God (Allah) worthy of worship and that Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Joseph, Abraham,,,,,,,,,, are messengers of this same God. The message from all these servants is monotheism. While Christians believe in Trinity and that Jesus himself is their lord/son of the God which muslims see as blasphemy against God.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Misterdhee1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlumiday:
NONE IS GREATER THAN JESUS, MUHAMMAD IS POPULAR, THE DEVIL TOO IS POPULAR... TILL NOW AMERICA MOTTO IS 'IN GOD WE TRUST' SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING..Orunmila and obatala died without rising from the dead... Muhammad didn't die for your sins Jesus did.. THE QUR'AN MENTIONED JESUS NAME SEVERAL TIMES JUST THAT THE QUR’AN DNT WANNA ADMIT HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD.. Orunmila and Obatala aint popular like JESUS...JESUS NAME IS BEING PREACHED EVERYWHERE UNLIKE
obatala and orunmila only here in yoruba culture when last did you hear people calling their names..NIGGA.. PEOPLE ARE FLEEING FROM THEM... TURNING TO JESUS... EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS THE devil will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie...

Lool.. See Ignorance Olúwa! If Mohammed is as popular as devil, why did your Holy Bible missed his coming? Why didn't Islam be castigated against in the Bible? Why?? Ask your pastors, cos am damn sure they know how to provide u answers, you are willingly lazy to find urselves! Each one to his own, abeg!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Drguzzykola(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
gameaddict:

If your religion isn't the right one, I suppose you'll also be smiling to one hell or another with atheists no matter what you believe which makes this point mute.

A barren woman giving birth after menopause isn't a phenomenon unique to any religion plus non-religious people have also experienced this so your point is again mute. Science says it is near impossible given the slim chance of about 5%. But there are ways to make 'barren' women give birth now even before menopause so it seems science is going where your God hasn't gone before and doing it more frequently. I'd say reality has the upper hand on God here.

As to dreaming, you need to read more on the brain and how well we are mapping it and open new doors to the understanding of human nature. There are also a number of theories that explain dreams and they are constantly been refined and improved as we learn more. That someone cannot explain it is not grounds for using 'god' as cause and then claiming proof of 'god'. Unlike you, people are dedicating their lives and bodies to the understanding of nature and the universe instead of saying 'God did it'.

In fact, all your argument boils down to if science cannot explain it, that is proof of God for me. There are millions of things we could not explain at one point that people claimed were proof of God. Like Thunder and Lightening. Nope, not Amadioha or Sango or Jehovah. Natural explanations exist. Today, those things have explanations grounded in reality.

My point is that ignorance of the workings of a phenomenon is not a sufficient condition for bashing science in favour of any God. That is not how this works. That however is how you label people as witches and kill them to satisfy and perpetuate ignorance.

nice one, i guess ure an atheist, no worry dear , I only give insight of reality,
I hope u understand when a doctor confirm a woman to be in menopause ( doctor say madam,u no longer have egg), this is not Premenopause of low ovulating hormone ( that is the 5% sure talking about dear), this was someone i knew( a barren) , she don old small, can't laugh abeg.

as per dream, science has only prove how we remember dream which is never a big deal( thats neuroscience); seems u don't understand full content of dream, I mean situation of things that never happened and u dreamt of it which in few years time came to reality bro , seeing urself in that scenerio which immediately u remember u once saw that same thing in ur dream sometimes ago, my bro atheist , this is beyond human intelligence to explain , I linked it with deity existence to show ( there are more to know than just the provable physical things), people who belief in deity belief there are things more than just physical which atheist never belief.

lastly , no deity abi, at least ogunlade is an evil deity which atheist say im no exist , ungwa come go to my village probably during festival make den use tira ( juju stick) nack u plus incantation whether u no go sick die within 24hrs, abi incantate "bojowo" for u, or rather "
or ave u not heard of this one "itagba shooting" wey doctor test u and say they can't see anything wrong with u despite dying in pain ,, seems atheist don't know the real meaning of what they meant by saying no deity ( itagba na deity o, ) don't tell me its because we belief it kill, go to old oluwa glass industry in ondo state wheat her then no use ( itagba incantate for white man working there )
would have refer u to Christian deity but those ones are slow in action, try juju own kwanu

chai , I don talk plenty, can't laugh,
Young man , I know u people ( atheist ) are smart, kudos , una try, at least , helping research work.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by omosuper(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlumiday:

Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the
year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

-
Muhammad was a pedophile, having sexual relations with a 6 year old
and 9 year old girl.

-
Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies,
and died like all mortal men

-
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating
the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in
the Qur'an about killing and fighting.

-Muslims consider the Qur’an as uncorrupted. Yet it's historical and
scientific blunders are numerous..

-
Muhammad not distinguish between a revelation supposedly from God
and one from Satan.

-
Muhammad thought he may have been demon possessed.

-
Muhammad tried to commit suicide several times..

Ps.. Its all written in the Qur'an

Islam is false.. Turn to Jesus...
May God guide you to the straight path. All these your quotations are not writing in the glorious Qur'an
. Because there is no single statement of Muhammad or any other human being in the Qur'an. All the statements in the Qur'an are purely revelation from the God almighty that is why we have the story of all the messengers/servants of God from Adam to Mohammad writing there. Jesus and his mother's story inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.