Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). (57735 Views)

What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lalasticlala sir, please, edakun comman move our ministry to the permanent site! cheesy

grin
Lol, I pray he sees it oo
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by MizTyna(f): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
I think it's just our society. It sees parents with unmarried children as failure. Parents then transfers aggression to their children. Before you know it,you're marrying that brother you could barely stand 6months ago

4 Likes

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by escaperhyme(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Funny,,saw it @ zikoko.com maself grin

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by hausadreturn(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice! Very nice.

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
MizTyna:

I think it's just our society. It sees parents with unmarried children as failure.

Parents then transfers aggression to their children.

[ Before you know it,you're marrying that brother you could barely stand 6months ago

@ bolded, very very true!
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
hausadreturn:
Nice!
Very nice.

Thanks sir.
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Thoughty2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
lol
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Davidhero(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
lol Sai Photo! Sai Shoot!
Vote Rightly
Vote Photoshoot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Davidhero:
lol
Sai Photo! Sai Shoot!

Vote Rightly

Vote Photoshoot

You get mouth grin
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
So if you recognise more than one of these,
^^

Or this..^^

just know your parents and we here are tired of you. Go and marry! grin

Source: http://zikoko.com/list/marriage-oclock
Cc: lalasticlala

IF we refuse to marry? undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by pwettiejay(f): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Funny indeed, its not marriage o'clock yet for me o cool cool
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Slimberry1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lmao..and you will leave the house temporarily,go n rest an apartment and breathe well,call and go to see them when you feel like,everyday disturbance will reduce

3 Likes

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
3. Every family prayer involves spiritual torchlight “to fish out” your partner
“Maybe they are blocking your star in the spiritual world.”
Lolzz
Spiritual torchlight grin grin grin
Eleyi gidigan!

2 Likes

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
5. When you misbehave at home they imply that’s why you are single

“You cannot greet abi? That’s why you are not married.”

Hahaha...u kill it man...bu..hahahaha
I can't stop laughing
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by cbi24: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
lol, who be this OP ooo killing me this evening with crazy laughter.. grin grin cheesy
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Slimberry1:
Lmao..and you will leave the house temporarily,go n rest an apartment and breathe well,call and go to see them when you feel like,everyday disturbance will reduce
My sister as I never save enough money to use rent house nko?? undecided
Abeg I fit squat with you? Where you dey first make I know?? grin
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Kakamorufu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
8. Any friend of the opposite sex that comes to visit you is viewed as a prospective partner

“I know the children I gave birth to. Which one is ‘he is like a brother to me?'”
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by guiddoti: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
So, I can plagiarise my marriage ni
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
3. Every family prayer involves spiritual torchlight “to fish out” your partner

“Maybe they are blocking your star in the spiritual world.”

Lol! grin I dread this more than anything! Most times I ask God why he made me a female in Africa why not America?? embarassed Upon say they don already get grand children,they still want more! undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by moshino(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
So if you recognise more than one of these,
^^

Or this..^^

just know your parents and we here are tired of you. Go and marry! grin

Source: http://zikoko.com/list/marriage-oclock
Cc: lalasticlala

You too, we're tied of your poverty, GO AND MAKE MONEY, Davido and Wizkid no senior you, and they get plenty money pass you!
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by soulfood(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
marriage has helped millions of people. its an institution that teaches maturity, selflessness, sacrifice and love
coolsix:
Marriage is not by force.

Make una go sleep. Who marriage epp?

I am not saying people should not get married but its a thing of choice stop making people feel bad about themselves simply because they refused to get married. Different strokes for different folks. I wonder what this thread is supposed to mean undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
soulfood:
marriage has helped millions of people. its an institution that teaches maturity, selflessness, sacrifice and love

Interesting.. but you failed to point out that its also an institution that has ruined the lives of millions of underaged girls forced into early marriage, it has also increased high birth rate which also increases poverty in a poor economy, you also didn't mention that it is the institution where violence also reigns depending on the partners involved. And so on and so forth..

My point is.. marriage teaches nothing! It is whatever you want it to be. Its rosy and cool for you doesn't mean it would be so for the next person. There are billions of divorce cases out there what happened to maturity, sacrifice, selflessness? Please.

So its not by force.

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by annnikky(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by egopersonified(f): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
10. How they act when you say you want to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend

“AH! Who will collect you now?”
This actually happened to my younger sister. My mum was begging the guy to manage my sister because of her hot temper, my sister said she was no longer interested in the relationship, she didn't even feel sorry for the poor woman. They are still not on good terms till today because of that guy.

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Mykelpato(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
lemme buy 1 plot of land here incase this village develops

btw..

grin Hilarious

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by mira4u: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by mira4u: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin Number 3 is so funny.

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by IAMJojo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
coolsix:
Marriage is not by force.

Make una go sleep. Who marriage epp?

I am not saying people should not get married but its a thing of choice stop making people feel bad about themselves simply because they refused to get married. Different strokes for different folks. I wonder what this thread is supposed to mean undecided
wtf,hw u of marriageable age,i mean its for fun,enjoy d humour bt d above r true
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Dinhodinho(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
LOL

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by swaggprofessor(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
4. Everytime you attend weddings with your parents they must announce your qualifications to everybody

It’s not that they are proud of you oh. It’s that they are looking for someone to come and collect you.
in case u guys don't know how old bachelor's think when all the girls they propose to rejects them them. the guy above is a clear example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.