Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). (57894 Views)

What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Bioboy1213(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2016
coolsix:
Marriage is not by force.

Make una go sleep. Who marriage epp?

I am not saying people should not get married but its a thing of choice stop making people feel bad about themselves simply because they refused to get married. Different strokes for different folks. I wonder what this thread is supposed to mean undecided
thought they use to say its part of God,s plan nii
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Iseoluwani: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2016
When you tell father you are not ready to marry grin grin

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by DandyWalker(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2016
coolsix:
Marriage is not by force.

Make una go sleep. Who marriage epp?

I am not saying people should not get married but its a thing of choice stop making people feel bad about themselves simply because they refused to get married. Different strokes for different folks. I wonder what this thread is supposed to mean undecided
I agree with u. marriage is a choice. But anybody that won't get married should not bother having children as well. It would b a great injustice to a child to be brought by a single parent.
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Bioboy1213:
thought they use to say its part of God,s plan nii

God's plan? In what way?

So a person who doesn't really have such feeling for women must marry even when he doesn't have a thing for women and wish to stay single for life because it's God's plan?

Which bible passage says "Thou must marry"?

2 Likes

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by nizetee: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Trina0936:

My sister as I never save enough money to use rent house nko?? undecided
Abeg I fit squat with you? Where you dey first make I know?? grin

I beg come squat with me. I promise say I no go nack you unless you want grin grin grin
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Slimberry1(f): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Trina0936:

My sister as I never save enough money to use rent house nko?? undecided
Abeg I fit squat with you? Where you dey first make I know?? grin

Come n squat now...
But the bed be two n half inches hope u wl manage?? grin grin
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
amokeme:
a joke

Abi oo,
Don't mind him
And he wants to eat me embarassed
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
opad22u:
Marry and end up divorcing in a short time or stay in it UNHÄPPY abi.

Lool, Sir, the post is all for jokes...
katyeee:
tired of NL

Hello, why?
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
steph2sweet:
Hahaha, i had fun while reading this.

Awwn, thanks, you would have fun voting for me As well?

What you say?
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Cherlene(f): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
photoshoot:
6. When you do something they like, they tie it to marriage

“Just continue like this, you will soon have your own home.”

Lovely @ OP. cheesy

Cherlene
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cherlene:

Lovely @ OP. cheesy

Cherlene

Thanks ma'am...

1 Like

Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by katyeee(f): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
photoshoot:

Hello, why?
no reason my dear
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:
no reason my dear

Hmm, if you say so.
I could use your help Kate.. embarassed
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by katyeee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
photoshoot:

Hmm, if you say so. I could use your help Kate.. embarassed
what help
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by photoshoot(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:
what help

Mr Nairaland contest? Voting and supporting me?
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Jidhey1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice one op
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Slimberry1:

Come n squat now...
But the bed be two n half inches hope u wl manage?? grin grin
Two and a half kwa! Oh! Don't worry am good with my king-size bed in my parents' house! Thanks doh grin
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
DandyWalker:
I agree with u. marriage is a choice. But anybody that won't get married should not bother having children as well. It would b a great injustice to a child to be brought by a single parent.
I have seen kids grow up to be worse in a normal home with two parents! It's all about teaching the right values and principles!! cool
What about widows and widowers who lost their spouses and never wish to remarry again?? undecided
No one knows tomorrow! lipsrsealed
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by DandyWalker(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trina0936:

I have seen kids grow up to be worse in a normal home with two parents! It's all about teaching the right values and principles!! cool
What about widows and widowers who lost their spouses and never wish to remarry again?? undecided
No one knows tomorrow! lipsrsealed
Those instances u sited are just circumstantial and unfortunate. Every child should b given the opportunity to be nurtured by both parents. It doesn't automatically mean he/she would turn out good, just like it's not everybody that is educated that would turn out rich, after all some illiterates are billionaires. But everybody should still be educated.
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
DandyWalker:
Those instances u sited are just circumstantial and unfortunate. Every child should b given the opportunity to be nurtured by both parents. It doesn't automatically mean he/she would turn out good, just like it's not everybody that is educated that would turn out rich, after all some illiterates are billionaires. But everybody should still be educated.
Exactly my point! Don't make it seem we are owners of our destinies! undecided Sometimes life happens,but one has to move on! That's the case here,bro cool
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by DandyWalker(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trina0936:

Exactly my point! Don't make it seem we are owners of our destinies! undecided Sometimes life happens,but one has to move on! That's the case here,bro cool
smiles. Fine, life is full of uncertainties , but we still have to give it our best shot. Again, never short-change a child , give him or her the benefit of having both parents available, then let nature/destiny take its course.
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
DandyWalker:
smiles. Fine, life is full of uncertainties , but we still have to give it our best shot. Again, never short-change a child , give him or her the benefit of having both parents available, then let nature/destiny take its course.
No one is short-changing anyone. At least not intentionally! I believe a happy child can only be raised by a happy parent(s). If being single makes one happy, why should one short-change that??
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by DandyWalker(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trina0936:

No one is short-changing anyone. At least not intentionally! I believe a happy child can only be raised by a happy parent(s). If being single makes one happy, why should one short-change that??
It's OK, I agree with you. There are instances where divorce is inevitable, and in that case, the parties involved have no choice. But what I'm particularly against is the trending baby mama/papa syndrome. To me, it amounts to being selfish. one is only thinking about himself/herself alone and not the children. Every child deserves to live with both parents that bore him/her.
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
DandyWalker:
It's OK, I agree with you. There are instances where divorce is inevitable, and in that case, the parties involved have no choice. But what I'm particularly against is the trending baby mama/papa syndrome. To me, it amounts to being selfish. one is only thinking about himself/herself alone and not the children. Every child deserves to live with both parents that bore him/her.
So you prefer they abort the child than have it?? Even if it was a mistake or not??
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by DandyWalker(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Trina0936:

So you prefer they abort the child than have it?? Even if it was a mistake or not??
So they didn't know it could result into pregnancy before doing it unprotected? It's only in rape cases that having a baby without planning for it is justified. See, most people just want to have babies for the sake of it. These babies do not beg anybody to bring them forth! I insist that children deserve to have both parents available to them, except of course, in cases of divorce , death and rape. They deserve the warmth of family togetherness . That is my point.
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
DandyWalker:
So they didn't know it could result into pregnancy before doing it unprotected? It's only in rape cases that having a baby without planning for it is justified. See, most people just want to have babies for the sake of it. These babies do not beg anybody to bring them forth! I insist that children deserve to have both parents available to them, except of course, in cases of divorce , death and rape. They deserve the warmth of family togetherness . That is my point.
Oga,you really need to research and read more on condoms and contraceptives. Its even written on d body of most condoms -' not 100% effective'.
I am not against you but only telling you that mistakes happen which people never planned for. And its better they keep the babies and be single parents than abort!
#mytwocents undecided
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by DandyWalker(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trina0936:

Oga,you really need to research and read more on condoms and contraceptives. Its even written on d body of most condoms -' not 100% effective'.
I am not against you but only telling you that mistakes happen which people never planned for. And its better they keep the babies and be single parents than abort!
#mytwocents undecided
Well, let's not derail. Mistakes do occur, I agree. But remember my original position was that anybody that is not planning to get married should not bother having children. Mistakes, divorce, death, rape are different issues entirely. Even in the case of the so-called mistakes, I am not an advocate of pre-marital intimacy, but let's not discuss that. Some people don't want to get to married, yet they want to have children .That's what I am against. Period.
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
DandyWalker:
Well, let's not derail. Mistakes do occur, I agree. But remember my original position was that anybody that is not planning to get married should not bother having children. Mistakes, divorce, death, rape are different issues entirely. Even in the case of the so-called mistakes, I am not an advocate of pre-marital intimacy, but let's not discuss that. Some people don't want to get to married, yet they want to have children .That's what I am against. Period.
Remember though that change is constant and someone can decide to change their stand on not getting married depending on several factors.
All the same it is well,I totally get your point sir!
Ok but hope you are a virgin sha! grin
Pls don't mind me,happy Sunday! cool
Re: When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). by DandyWalker(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trina0936:

Remember though that change is constant and someone can decide to change their stand on not getting married depending on several factors.
All the same it is well,I totally get your point sir!
Ok but hope you are a virgin sha! grin
Pls don't mind me,happy Sunday! cool
Lol. Same to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.