Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? (2804 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Ever Experienced The Para-normal? / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by MUVA(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

grin If I beat you ehn undecided
What I do? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Lavedaa: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
MUVA:

What I do? undecided

undecided what's with you and Yemi’s ass?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by horlamelekan(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nope. Just lust. I believe love involves some sort of emotional connection that cannot be achieved through sight alone. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by queencalipso(f): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That account you saw is for one Aboki oo..

Hahahahahaha... Na for Canada visa..

lol...

Ya head dia!!! Isi aki tongue

I no love you again
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
queencalipso:

Ya head dia!!! Isi aki tongue
I no love you again
Auuch....
Thank God...
You wanted to steal my Gold...
lol...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by MUVA(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

undecided what's with you and Yemi’s ass?
That ass is the truth! cool
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yup grin grin it ended dat day ni sha cry cry

sure...it must end DAT day because luv at 1st sight is pure lust.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by halfricanadian(f): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2016
ezinwa57:

sure...it must end DAT day because luv at 1st sight is pure lust.

smiley
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2016
No i haven't experience love at first sight, but love at first bite cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Caringguy:
No i haven't experience love at first sight, but love at first bite cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by joywendy(f): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Love at first sight does not exist.

You simply do not love a total stranger. What happens at that instance is attraction at first sight. Your body and emotions tell you that you have just sighted a potential lover, someone you might be compatible with. Someone you can say "yes" to when he asks you out to be his girl and you feel butterflies in your stomach and your knees wobble bla bla bla. It takes anyone less than 2 seconds to decide if they like a person and if they'll be comfortable around the person, that prompts them to want to see the person again. For you to say you love someone, you must have observed them and their behavioral tendencies over time. The length of time varies from individuals, that's why it takes days or weeks or months after contact with a stranger, for you to start having deeper feelings of emotions, or what could be likely described as "falling in love".

It's a process, since a negative attitude from that person within the observational period can totally kill the amorous butterfly fleeting feelings mistakenly thought to be love. You'll agree that love takes a while to completely fizzle out. Therefore, you have to grow to love a person, to love their positives and negatives and it doesn't happen at the instant or the first time you set your eyes on them - thats bullshit.

You fall in love gradually and not in a flash or an instant or at sight. You fall into a gutter in a flash. Face reality. Life isn't a 4ucking movie!

Do you mind, if I share your post on another social media platform?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Yes.... there is love at first sight

In fact, your decision to love someone can be made within the first 5 minutes of meeting a person. We have all grown older and lost those essences that made life beautiful

As young teens, you felt smitten by a boy or girl you just met and couldnt get your thoughts together till they left. This was before the sexual arousal that comes with lust took a hold on our sensibilities. It is love and love is as instinctive as the desire for food or other primal emotions

As we go older we loose these abilities. We become numb to these sorts of feelings and our heads process everything before we let our hearts out

The issue with love at first sight is that it makes us build unrealistic expectations of the person or events around the person which easily slips into infatuation.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Love at first sight does not exist.

You simply do not love a total stranger. What happens at that instance is attraction at first sight. Your body and emotions tell you that you have just sighted a potential lover, someone you might be compatible with. Someone you can say "yes" to when he asks you out to be his girl and you feel butterflies in your stomach and your knees wobble bla bla bla. It takes anyone less than 2 seconds to decide if they like a person and if they'll be comfortable around the person, that prompts them to want to see the person again. For you to say you love someone, you must have observed them and their behavioral tendencies over time.

The feeling you call attraction is love at first sight. The only difference between it and what comes after is a mingling of love and trust and compatibility which is what sustains a relationship in the long term
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by rosy1992(f): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
No
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Sexxkillz: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Suprnov3r:

The feeling you call attraction is love at first sight. The only difference between it and what comes after is a mingling of love and trust and compatibility which is what sustains a relationship in the long term
O. . . -_-. . . .K
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Sexxkillz: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
joywendy:

Do you mind, if I share your post on another social media platform?
Only on one condition. . .
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Sexxkillz: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
rosy1992:
No
You will experience attraction at first sight. . . Soon.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by joywendy(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Only on one condition. . .
Alright, which is?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by emitheo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
yes & what about it??
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Sexxkillz: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
joywendy:

Alright, which is?
You post me the link after you share. . .
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by joywendy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You post me the link after you share. . .

That would be via PM then....Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night / Woman Crush wednesday / Joepraize Traditional Marriage – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.