Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night (2780 Views)

Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by onila(f): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
showing my boobs on my first night is going to be challenging

i was watching love and basketball night love scene where she lost her virginity
she kept on covering her boobs throughout

so cute
that's gonna be me smiley

not sure, if my husband will like my b00bs
considering they be falling lately due to my up and down weight loss
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by ReInstalled(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
onila:

i was watching love and basketball night love scene where she lost her virginity

so cute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by onila(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=ReInstalled post=48307595][/quote] me being a virgin

shld tell you, I am a Christian
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by emerged01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by MasterJayJay: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Onila. Don't take this the wrong way, at all, but I think you are a psycho cheesy cheesy.

I am having the same issue and my b00bs looks like they are falling because of my weight loss sad
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by salauwale(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
onila:

so cute

Come on babe, I gotta wait till our wedding night before I meet the twins!!!!
Btw I love that movie, no jokes! Hope you did too.
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
onila:

so cute

don't worry babe... I won't mind if they're saggy, I'll still love you
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by jeyselassie(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
onila:

so cute

dont worry if ur boobs hv fallen lyk the price of tomato. what u will do is jus make sure he drinks a lot of red wine before sex then switch of the light.Tell him u are being romantic.he would have impregnated u before he notices u sef

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Fidelismaria: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2016
jeyselassie:
dont worry if ur boobs hv fallen lyk the price of tomato. what u will do is jus make sure he drinks a lot of red wine before sex then switch of the light.Tell him u are being romantic.he would have impregnated u before he notices u sef

Sho

Just lyk dat
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Seun(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yeah it's best to maintain a constant (preferably slim) weight. It's the secret to looking young when you're old. I wish someone had told me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by edoboy33(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun:
Yeah it's best to maintain a constant (preferably slim) weight. It's the secret to looking young when you're old. I wish someone had told me.
am a big fan
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Codedrock(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
@onila Lol so no sex before marriage for u I guess...
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Codedrock(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun:
Just like Will Smith.

And wait.. Seun really cares about his looks?? I find that too hard to believe.
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Tomjazzy2: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is it even possible not to show them on first night undecided

Same night dude would love to see every thing he probably may have been fantasising on undecided

Guys generally, pay more attentions to details on first nights. So girlfriend, you may want to get your acts together and be confident of those b00bs
Re: Ladies, Showing Ur Boobs On The First Night by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun:
Seun, are you fat

(1) (Reply)

A Very Romanic Short Story "Dirty Dancing" Only Adults Please.... / Checkout This Viral Conversation Between A Lady & A Lesbian Who Was 'tempted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.