Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

If A Guy Really Loves A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman (11424 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2009
Even if she refuses to see him and doesn't speak to him anymore cause he hurt her. If he loves her he will try to put things right again and if he really loved her he wouldn't let her go?
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by candylips(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
Yumi u are 110% right
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
I totally agree with this. I think that word is used very loosely these days undecided
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by 190: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
yumi who don break ur hart again! lipsrsealed
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by shayoor(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
na true talk oooooooooo
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by frank317: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
if a guy loves a woman he wont bother her when he hurt her, he will know he is not the best person for her. he will let her go and quickly move on ith his life
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by CrazyMan(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2009
Yumi you're absolutely right;

but I would like to add option B. If the girl maintains her stance that she doesn't want to see him, it would be advisable for him to look for love elsewhere.

There's no point trying to make her love you when deep down she sees you as past tense.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by omega25red(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
if a man loves a woman sometimes the best thing to do is to let that woman go.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
Maybe
CrazyMan:

Yumi you're absolutely right;

but I would like to add option B. If the girl maintains her stance that she doesn't want to see him, it would be advisable for him to look for love elsewhere.

There's no point trying to make her love you when deep down she sees you as past tense.

I can see what you are saying but when you really love someone you never see them as past tense. If she maintains that it may be she doesn't want to cry in public and embarass everyone including herself when she sees him. Depends on how hurt she is.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
omega25red:

When you have physically made love to the person, when you have shared real intimacy together and you know in your heart this person is right for you, you have to just fix up and hold on.  If not you might reject the best thing you ever found in your life.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by AniLee(f): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2009
well said @ frank n omega
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2009
omega25red:

I feel like that is the easy way out. If they both love each other they should try and make an effort to fight for it right.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by izeek(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2009
your love for her will make you take decisions that are in her best interest.
even if it means letting her go so u dont continue to hurt her.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by sussu: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2009
i thnk, if a guy really luvs a woman, he shldnt just let her go without a fight, he shld do everythng possible 2 win back her heart, she may have a rethink; but wen go like; 'because i really luv u and wudnt want to hurt u again, so i think i should just move on with ma life', it gives the impression in d heart f d woman dt she was neva really luved in d 1st place and u knw wat, Nathin cud be more painful
So even if u think u shld let her go which seems beta 4 both parties, do so after some resistance hmmn
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
sussu:

i thnk, if a guy really luvs a woman, he shldnt just let her go without a fight, he shld do everythng possible 2 win back her heart, she may have a rethink; but wen go like; 'because i really luv u and wudnt want to hurt u again, so i think i should just move on with ma life', it gives the impression in d heart f d woman dt she was neva really luved in d 1st place and u knw wat, Nathin cud be more painful
So even if u think u shld let her go which seems beta 4 both parties, do so after some resistance hmmn

Thanks Sussu I totally agree. It should be after a good effort has been made and you have tried for a substantial length of time. I can't deal with lightweight men that run at the first problem what good is that, that man would not make a good life partner. How a man or woman handles the problems and sticks through them is a good indicator of the type of husband or wife they will make.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by yme1(f): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
that is the reason why love has gat alot to do with patience
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by ebila(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
@poster,
Does it occur to u dat u can love someone n d only way to show 'em is to let 'em go?I have been there and it was d hardest of all decisions i've made,one that turns out to be d only thing i regret!
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by yme1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
ebila:

@poster,
Does it occur to u dat u can love someone n d only way to show 'em is to let 'em go?I have been there and it was d hardest of all decisions i've made,one that turns out to be d only thing i regret!
that is right
sometimes someone just has to take a decision that hurts most, all in the name of love
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yumi:

Even if she refuses to see him and doesn't speak to him anymore cause he hurt her.  If he loves her he will try to put things right again and if he really loved her he wouldn't let her go?

Depends.  
I had a situation with an Ex like that.  Oh the boy didn't let me go even if we are just friends now.  Were friends even when i didn't want to talk to him anymore.  It took a long time for him (his perspective not mine lol) to make it right but he did.  I give him credit.  .  .he has power. I'm thankful that i'm blessed smiley
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by scottN(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yumi:

Thanks Sussu I totally agree.  It should be after a good effort has been made and you have tried for a substantial length of time.  I can't deal with lightweight men that run at the first problem what good is that, that man would not make a good life partner.  How a man or woman handles the problems and sticks through them is a good indicator of the type of husband or wife they will make.

Substantial length of time is very relative and needs to be defined. So at what point do u say that the length of time is substantial enough after the effort has been applied? I think the benchmark should be more on the effort applied rather than on the time.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
Been thru that also. . .when a man truly loves a woman. . .he'll go an extra mile for her and never wanna let go. . . wink
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2009
iice:

Depends.
I had a situation with an Ex like that. Oh the boy didn't let me go even if we are just friends now. Were friends even when i didn't want to talk to him anymore. It took a long time for him (his perspective not mine lol) to make it right but he did. I give him credit. . .he has power. I'm thankful that i'm blessed smiley

hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ThoniaSlim:

Been thru that also. . .when a man truly loves a woman. . .he'll go an extra mile for her and never wanna let go. . . wink
been thru that also. . . when a woman truly loves a man. . .she'll go an extra mile for him and never wanna let go

its the same shitz for the 2 genders
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by MissyB1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
Why does this remind me of Micheal Bolton's ''When a man loves a woman''? grin

He'd give up all his comforts, sleep out in the rain,
if she said that's the way it ought to be. . . . . .
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Werrin? grin grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
iice:

Werrin? grin grin
u dont want to know grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
If you say so grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
was wondering why you'll turn down a guy after begging?

thts mean u know?
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by chic2pimp(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
omega25red:

GBAM. True talk.

tkb417:

been thru that also. . . when a woman truly loves a man. . .she'll go an extra mile for him and never wanna let go

its the same shitz for the 2 genders

You took the words right out of my mouth. Great post jare.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
Shrimp
You love a gurlie and the next thing is for u to let her go?
u dont know what misery means do you?

u havent stopped smoking this thing ehn grin grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

was wondering why you'll turn down a guy after begging?

thts mean u know?

Sometimes he just needs tactical maneuvers to avoid the turning down grin
It's really up to both parties.  .  .if they are both adamant of not reconciling, then nothing short of locking them both in the same room for days will make them consider each other grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2009
iice:

Sometimes he just needs tactical maneuvers to avoid the turning down grin
It's really up to both parties. . .if they are both adamant of not reconciling, then nothing short of locking them both in the same room for days will make them consider each other grin

true talk but. . .
what about taking a break to clear the air and when the coast is clear, im sure the urge to be together will spring up once again.

but like you said, if its an irreparable damage/winding up, then i guess if they are both left on an isolated island, nothn good will come outta it
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

true talk but. . .
what about taking a break to clear the air and when the coast is clear, im sure the urge to be together will spring up once again.

but like you said, if its an irreparable damage/winding up, then i guess if they are both left on an isolated island, nothn good will come outta it

Taking a break is good sometimes. You are right about that, it does clear the mind and makes 'negotiation talks' easier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.