Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before (34404 Views)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by rapistomenka: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na their business
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by tohpahz(f): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Camouflage.. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by hardbody: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
He who kills by the gun shall be killed by the gun.

The bible said they will turn their swords into ploughshares they will learn wars no more.

I follow the bible. This is why even when I got admitted for short term combatant service i reflected and dropped the idea.

If they choose to kill, they should be prepared to die.

Don't ask me what are the options, there are several.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by delzbaba(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Masquerades
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by cbi24: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
with all this effort...nothing for them
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Marpol:

What is irritating you in one camouflaging to blend into the habitat he finds himself.

Or you don't know this gives them an edge over the ragtag boko boys?

You just showed how senseless you are....wherever did I speak against this new tactics of them that's making you say rubbish here...abi how does my opinion of it been irritating to me affect your mucus brain hmmm??

Abi were your eyes closed to where I stated that I commend them hmmm

Oversabi houseboy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by wabbyland(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gallant awua

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by kindnyce(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
The. DAY I SALUTE OUR SOLDIERS WAS WHEN I SAW HEAVY MOVT WEAPONRY TO NE ALONG KANO -MAIDUGURO ROAD...
ALL D BEST GALLANT MEN[url][/url]
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by evesdon4u: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
xharlzciprani:
very funny...Nigerian military just cnt keep a secret

The same thing that came to my mind immediately I saw the pictures...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by paezeamama: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigeria Army licking there attack secrets since 15DC na y dem neva defeat BOKO bois .. AVENGERs don dry cum. Nice concepts but y show it.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by tunatrezy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oya... 57 battalion I'm on ♏v̶̲̥̅ way †̥♥ join, let me get ♏v̶̲̥̅ sniper
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
In as much as I commend this but it looks irritating to me
In the battle field you have to camouflage yourself, because if you expose yourself and your enemy gets you, your finished.. Its all part of the drill.. I remember When I was a Soldier
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dejideji1:

What is irritating there? It's just like saying the sight of trees/Bush/grass irritates you, that is ridiculous.
They are doing it for camouflage to make them difficult to spot.

Mr oluku how does my feelings and yours look the same,hmmm?...abi the fact that something is irriating to me should give you headache se?

Abi where ever were your eyes when I wrote I commend them hmmm

Oga respect yasef before I help u do
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
xharlzciprani:
very funny...Nigerian military just cnt keep a secret

There is nothing secret about snipers. Every army has them. However, when they are in position they are invisible. It's in action, that secrecy counts. If you hear the twang of sniper fire it means he missed.

But see them? Definitely not.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Justdulla:

In the battle field you have to camouflage yourself, because if you expose yourself and your enemy gets you, your finished.. Its all part of the drill.. I remember When I was a Soldier

Wherever did I say it wasn't a camouflage hmmm

Bia nna takia time there
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by holluikon(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
AlphaNet:
The Bible Book of Mark 8:24 KJV "And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking".
What are you trying to say?.
End time soldiers??
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Dejideji1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Wherever did I say it wasn't a camouflage hmmm

Bia nna takia time there
why are u guys all the same
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Dejideji1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Mr oluku how does my feelings and yours look the same,hmmm?...abi the fact that something is irriating to me should give you headache se?

Abi where ever were your eyes when I wrote I commend them hmmm

Oga respect yasef before I help u do

A typical Arrogant Nigerian girl response. Thought you are born again and should be different smh.
I hate Nigerian girls, they are so rude, arrogant and spiteful

Now get out of here!

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by macaranta(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sniper division I guess.

Visit my signature
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by room089: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
All this risk because of mere 49-60k monthly salary that can't put enough food on one's family table as the country's economy stands now? #SMH

The politicians that know how to milk the nation dry should swap positions with them.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by smarleybiz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
The battle is of the Lord..

Except the Lord watch the city, the watch man keepeth but in vain......

Hu dey epp??
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Dejideji1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Justdulla:

why are u guys all the same

The thing tire me ooo, my brother, and funny enough, she claims to be born again from her moniker. And yet she is very rude.

Seriously i don't know what is wrong with Nigerian girls, a large percentage of them are very rude, arrogant and disrespectful.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by translux(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
EXCELLENT
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by vicstar(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Nigerian girls hate you too....cos you always senseless and provoking.....take a walk doggy

mr bornAgain what's up? Pls bro can u endorse ma bro with ya vote in dis upcoming mr nairaland contest
Just check him out. www.nairaland.com/vizkiz thank u sir cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dejideji1:

The thing tire me ooo, my brother, and funny enough, she claims to be born again from her moniker. And yet she is very rude.

Seriously i don't know what is wrong with Nigerian girls, a large percentage of them are very rude, arrogant and disrespectful.
me that was just explaining to her the reason she should embrace the outfit, she turned it into something else... God Bless Naija
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
*yaaaawwwwwnnn
They are doing what they are paid to do
n

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
sniper squadron

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.