Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before (34405 Views)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
In as much as I commend this but it looks irritating to me

This comment will be relevant at celebrity section

guess you excepted them to wear high hills and make-ups while clutching some hand bags...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by amnesty7: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bravo, NA. While most ppl are relaxing you are there with your lives in danger. Wishing you God's protection, always. May you be victorious against all the countries' enemies who themselves cannot sleep if they insist others should not.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by oladayo63(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin this must be the masquerade job lie Mohammed was talking about
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Themandator: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Those are actually snipers.. Part of the elite squad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Themandator: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

You just showed how senseless you are....wherever did I speak against this new tactics of them that's making you say rubbish here...abi how does my opinion of it been irritating to me affect your mucus brain hmmm??

Abi were your eyes closed to where I stated that I commend them hmmm

Oversabi houseboy

It is not new, they are always embedded in the tick of action.... They don't go after the foot soldiers of Boko... only high value target like commanders... They stays days and week waiting for the target and.... . Embrace them.. Ojuju things
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by iamprotocol(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Electgineer99:
Who force dem do SOJA, she na me de Colet their salary?
Which kind weed u smoke self how much u fit colect mek u dey inside bush 4 1week or even to carry gun go war?
ungreatfull scumberg

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by jidxin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
bokunrawo:
Soldiers with leafs,wtf grin grin grin
how i detest nd hate ppl like u... Wtf soldiers wit leaf...its a camouflage its done every where in d world. Pls dont behave like an illiterate .i don't even know if u re one but pls d internet is at ur disposal use it instead of spewing trash nd displaying ur ignorance.tnx

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Btruth: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
tell me that you don't mean that statement? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by ralphsoo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
this is the battlefield and not fashion
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by hope4nigeria(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
when last did u ever feel good about anything?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by petomas(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dejideji1:

The thing tire me ooo, my brother, and funny enough, she claims to be born again from her moniker. And yet she is very rude.

Seriously i don't know what is wrong with Nigerian girls, a large percentage of them are very rude, arrogant and disrespectful.
And that's y some of them never marry up till now......
They claim they know all. The good ones ate always singled out..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by professore(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
God will protect our soldiers
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by JimiOgunlola: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's good to fight and die for Buhari as a yoruba muslim soldier. It is also good to be sacrificed for Buratai as a yoruba general.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by DeeDagan: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
giving their lives to defend country is irritating abi,hisokay
BornnAgainChild:
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Dejideji1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
petomas:

And that's y some of them never marry up till now......
They claim they know all. The good ones ate always singled out..

Imagine., and they still expect men to respect them.

The case of this lady is even something else, i just hope this is not how she behaves for real.

i have gone through some of her past comments, on other threads and about 80% of them are filled with spiteful words.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by pcagbaji(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
That is called sneaking camouflage and concealment
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by begwong: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
I dey suspect u.! Are you sure u are not a BH member? .
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by ClitRaider: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
xharlzciprani:
very funny...Nigerian military just cnt keep a secret
You don't understand, its a subtle strategy.

Law 17. KEEP OTHERS IN SUSPENDED TERROR: CULTIVATE AN AIR OF UNPREDICTABILITY.

They're keeping boko boys in suspense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Adminisher: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

My dear, every army has snipers. SNIPERS are to stay about 1km from the main battle, blend with the vegetation and shoot down the machine gunners and mortar men of the enemy. It is not a show off costume.
They are usually equipped with super accurate and long range sniper rifles and secure radios to communicate with the main troops.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Marpol: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

You just showed how senseless you are....wherever did I speak against this new tactics of them that's making you say rubbish here...abi how does my opinion of it been irritating to me affect your mucus brain hmmm??

Abi were your eyes closed to where I stated that I commend them hmmm

Oversabi houseboy

You the sensible one kindly go thru what you typed. Mofo
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nyceguy92: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dejideji1:

What is irritating there? It's just like saying the sight of trees/Bush/grass irritates you, that is ridiculous.
They are doing it for camouflage to make them difficult to spot.

There is nothing irritating about the camouflage.
In fact, I am impressed at their creativity.

Serious problems, they say, require serious measures.
Even American soldiers use non-uniform camouflage.
Only thing I don't know is whether this one is synthetic or fresh leaves.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Ebymyk(m): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Good Job,May God Keep you all!Thanks for fighting for us all!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Daluuzor(m): 12:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Dandsome:
Nigerians, while you are sleeping and snoring or even watching film.. This is what the Nigerian soldiers are facing in the battle field.. Gallant men

May God continue to guide them in order to keep us safe.

Kudos to the NA.

Drop a goodwill message for them

Oh Puhlease!!!

And then?
Is it not what they signed up for?
Were they forced to do the job?
Were they not trained?
Are they not paid?

The same Soldier will brutalize you in the street and oppress you! abegi, there are millions of Nigerians who are willing and ready to do better than what they are doing, just that they don't have the connection. what do you mean by while we are sleeping and snoring? while you are in the battle field or whatever forest doing your job, i am also in my small office doing my job too, at the end of the month, we all get paid. so do your job and quit whining.

So Annoying!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by SaintUlot: 2:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Check my signature and start making money daily directly into your bank account
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:51am On Jul 22, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
don't worry when gbege happen you will even be looking for gutter mud to rub so you will not be beheaded
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by yaqoub: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Good will my SOLDIERS. Thats what i wish you.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by chuksp09(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
U should be slapped!
What dey are doing is irritating abi? Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by lieNEWS: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2016
MP3BADOOdotCOM
LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE SET TO ME grin

#clearance shot it!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by mikron(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Electgineer99:
Who force dem do SOJA, she na me de Colet their salary?
commend their efforts not these unnecessary comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.