Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. (24854 Views)

Rich Nigerians: Why Are You Not Patronizing Tinapa? / Is Tinapa Failing? / Harrods, Wal-mart, Mc Donald´s And Others Head For Tinapa City In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2009
LETS TALK ABOUT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.

Like what? that I have not talk about.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nezan(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2009
The money spent there could feed so many hungry people.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Kobojunkie: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2009
walata44:

Please lets be optimistic for ones about Nigeria, as I said earlier, I am one of the critics of the bad governance in Nigeria but coming on here to tell me that TINAPA BUSINESS RESORT is an amusement park that way out of order.

For the record, I am not even from that part of Nigeria but I appreciate little effort of the Cross Rivers state government is providing for her citizen compare to what is obtain in other part of Nigeria. This state is one of the cleanest state if not number 1 in Nigeria.

Checkout this youtube video of Calabar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KjYQz1EfA&feature=fvw

learn to mind your own business and opinion! grin If you are in the business of PRETENDING all is well, then fine for you, but do not shove that in my face or try to score brownie points by preaching that to me. thanks for your time!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2009
The money spent there could feed so many hungry people.

You live in Abuja and coming here to criticise a state for difersifying from petrol dollar. I bet u billions of naira are already wasted where you resides. ones again, Tinapa business resort is for tourism and Rome was not built in one day.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2009
@ Kobojokie

Take am easy now!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by olabukola: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2009
I hope the water is treated regularly cuz korokoro go soon visit everybody for nigeria.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Oluschenco(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
The dividends of democracy should be shared among all. Can the poor have assess to Tinapa?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by bada1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
What happened to the Free Trade Zone (FTZ), that Tinapa was INITIALLY built for. Now that many companies are relocating outside of Nigeria, what quota has Tinapa contributed to curb the exodus.

Tinapa is more than an amusement park, the government should live up to its responsibilities and ensure they get a return on their investment.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by FBS: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
Not bad. . .Even impressive. We need more of this. We have the space and money.

They should take a look at the Water World in Cyprus or Portaventura in Spain . Splendid!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by DISTINCT89(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
Nice and Attractive picture. I think Nigeria is developing.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by lightest(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ Walata

U need not blame many of this so called International Slaves. They keep saying negative things about Nigeria forgetting that Europe or America was not built in a day. Anyway ask them what they are doing abroad if not washing plates and cleaning shoes is not their job. At times, i wonder why people want to die abroad when they can not even afford themselves of daily basic needs. May be if you have not travelled wale, but one day when you get to the so called nonsense called europe, you will pity most of this nigerians that I called international slaves
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Shinatu: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
Poster,

They are nice, thanks for posting them. now I know I do not have monitor air fare to buy tickets for my kids to go for summer abroad every year before they can enjoy these things, I can simply take them to Calabar for the weekend.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by shileowo: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
all said, am not sure of making it there by road or by air. and its just five scene with several angle shoots (should have make a 3D image)
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by temmytanny(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
NIGERIA WOULD ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN WE STOP CRITISING THINGS ,PEOPLE AND EVEN GOVERNMENT.

@POSTER,THESE ARE LOVELY.I APPRECIATE THEM ALL
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by oneluvb55(f): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
lol!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by lawrence83: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
Oluschenco:

The dividends of democracy should be shared among all. Can the poor have assess to Tinapa?
In your dream i guess!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
it will probably be busier on weekends and public holidays.

If there's money, they could add a big aquarium and/or a small zoo/animal park.

There should be an impressive aquarium in Africa somewhere. Even Mexico has those though admittedly it's close to the US border.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by temmytanny(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
Oluschenco:

YES MY BROTHER,WITH A TOKEN U ARE SURE OF ENJOYING AT THE RESORT.HAVE VISITED THE PLACE BEFORE AND AM STILL LOOKING FOR A RESORT THAT BETTER IT(MAYBE OBUDU SHA).

THE MAJOR REASON PEOPLE ARE SCANTY THERE IS BECOS THE RESORT IS ABOUT 8KM OUTSIDE CALABAR (AT A PLACE CALLED 8MILE,JUST WHEN COMING INTO CALABAR)BUT PLS COME AND SEE SOMETHING IN DEC DURING THIER CARNIVAL,U GO BOW
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Depilot(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
@poster:
It is always nice to be optimistic, but the crap you've posted says nothing about this beautiful place called Tinapa Water Park. What you've posted looks like somebody's mansion in the village.

There is no need to rush, I think you should take your time to find better pictures to post.
You have degraded the place.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2009
@
Poster, but u cant be this idle what is so beautiful about Tinapa pictures?

LETS TALK ABOUT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.

if you can not find anything interesting about the picture, check ur head out.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by carnal: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
wat exactly is the govt. doing about these tinapa now,is the place to fully functioning and all the govt. wahala gone?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Depilot(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
wat exactly is the govt. doing about these tinapa now,is the place to fully functioning and all the govt. wahala gone?
This is a great question, but my concern is not even what the govt. is currently doing with the place, but if the govt. has a well structured strategy in place to maintain the place for the next 30 yrs.

The Fed Govt. doesn't see anything beyond their nose. It is all about what the place looks like today, but the future has no hope just like other big projects.
The only Fed Govt. property that is being maintained on a regular is ASO ROCK.

Nothing in Nigeria will be great until we seriously start implementing long lasting plan to maintain all these big Fed Govt. projects for many yrs to come.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Rosabelle(f): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
@fegflu and other wildies lol, chill out and cut the guy some slack.
What does the poster's posting of thses pics have to do with him never been abroad You sound like someone who has left Nigeria, but hasnt allowed Nigeria leave you.
Why do we pounce on people and immediately get personal, abusing them, when we dont agree with their opinions??
The guy was on his own jeje, posting pics he thought he wanted to share with others.
If you thought he was silly or bush, you could walk off and not pay him any attention. Must we condemn everything?? We nigerians have become so uncouth, its frigthening.

Oya, rain the abuses lol
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by ndomadu: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ walata44,

My dear,it is quite clear u r from calabar,with that i can understand ur passion.but truth be told the charade usually organised by calabar state govt.evry december is the most stupid thing to do in present day nigeria in the face of the many solvable problems bedevilling our dear country.My candid advice for u is to shove those pics down ur arse and take a trip to morocco!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Depilot(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
At first, I thought the dude stole the pics of my papa's house in our village.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
nice concept, but I dont think most Nigerians have the exposure needed to patronize this kind of place. They'd value it more if it wasnt located in the country.

that hotel isnt bad sha. I wish it were closer to lagos so I could easily get there next time I'm in Nigeria.

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Depilot(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Maintenance!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Depilot(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
that hotel isnt bad sha
I will wait till 2019 before giving any credit.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by temmytanny(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
ndomadu:

@ walata44,

My dear,it is quite clear u r from calabar,with that i can understand your passion.but truth be told the charade usually organised by calabar state govt.evry december is the most stupid thing to do in present day nigeria in the face of the many solvable problems bedevilling our dear country.My candid advice for u is to shove those pics down your arse and take a trip to morocco!

madu madu or wat did u call ur self?you are a BIG ASSHOLE and someone like you should be thrown inside BIN.if you cant appreciate things in 9ja,what else do u want to appreciate?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
Depilot:

I will wait till 2019 before giving any credit.

true.

But it looks nice now sha.

we do have maintenance problems in Nigeria however.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Oluschenco(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
DISTINCT89:

Nice and Attractive picture. I think Nigeria is developing.

lawrence83:

In your dream i guess!

fools!!!, you think Nigeria is developing while some patients are rejected at LASUTH not because of money but for conjestion, is it not a peace or hale and healthy person that will go and have fun.  grin

Wonders shall never end
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Outstrip(f): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
Love the color scheme and the look of the restaurant. I will like to go to places like this when I visit Nigeria but trips home are usually planned and on a strict time table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Money Doubling Spells / Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID / How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.