Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? (9378 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Smileprince(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
ucnwafor:
U have nailed bro!!

If I have my way, I would have gave u 1000 likes

The average african lady once married wants to pooing babies like a production industry, that's why we have problem in this part of the world

I use to tell my younger sis them, as soon as u have 2 kidz in these harsh economy, u are good to go, but they will not hear, @least it s better to be late than the latter........an adage say

Smh

Yes bro. In as much as I don't encourage laziness on the part of a man. Many ladies know their partners are trying all their best to make it big and sooner or later it will happen. But waiting for it to happen before getting married is very wrong and have made lots of ladies miss their life partner in life.

If you see that a guy have prospects and bright future. You question him and he has good plans for you and your future. After which he already loves you so much and care so much for you. Why not advise him to start small with you. Get married with him in a small elaborate wedding. And be with him instead of saying he's wasting your time.

Times like this is not when you will be waiting for people to build mansion before getting married.

A lot of greedy ladies everywhere, but I pray we have understanding partners that would give us peace of mind.

Finally it's not compulsory to father a child in your first two years of your marriage.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by odutolasodiq(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Simple lord please hear my humble prayers
Dear God, on behalf of the entire female race world wide any guy that derives joy in wasting our time wen dey kno dey av no plans for us lord jesus any guy that wanna waste nd delay our time the number of years such guys use to waste our time or lord delay their BREAKTHROUGH,SUCCESS,PROSPERITY,HAPPINESS,MARRIAGE,HAVINH CHILDREN,BE PRODUCTIVE etc. With the same exact year they hurt us.in jesus name i have prayed AMEN

Ladies fear no evil
sister halfricanadian please take it easy ooo! lolz
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

By 24 i wud b married whether d guy im with is ready or not i will slam my wedding iv to him

U tink i will b doin love till 30? Cos of a fellow human being cheesy cheesy ko jo laye

Im calm now cos im young lemme ger to dat 23 24 age

N*ggas will kno im a female dragon cos of my attitude will scream FIRE CONVERSATIONS ND ATTITUDE

Biko, marriage is not a do or die thing, you life and happiness does not depend on finding a man to marry. It hurts me to see young girls with very limited ambition. It seems your most pressing ambition right now is to get married. How about getting a few more degrees? Bulding a career? Having financial independence? All these become dificult after marriage.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dear God, on behalf of the entire female race world wide any guy that derives joy in wasting our time wen dey kno dey av no plans for us lord jesus any guy that wanna waste nd delay our time the number of years such guys use to waste our time or lord delay their BREAKTHROUGH,SUCCESS,PROSPERITY,HAPPINESS,MARRIAGE,HAVINH CHILDREN,BE PRODUCTIVE etc. With the same exact year they hurt us.in jesus name i have prayed AMEN

Ladies fear no evil
and if any of you ladies cheats on your guy\partner\bfs in any way may any guy you want to marry make you the lord of the rings by giving you guys engagement rings for at least 6-7years with no plans or intention to marry you ladies.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ladies fear no evil
and if any of you ladies cheats on your guy\partner\bfs in any way may any guy you want to marry make you the lord of the rings by giving you guys engagement rings for at least 6-7years with no plans or intention to marry you ladies. can somebody say Amen?!
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
dicefrost:

Biko, marriage is not a do or die thing, you life and happiness does not depend on finding a man to marry. It hurts me to see young girls with very limited ambition. It seems your most pressing ambition right now is to get married. How about getting a few more degrees? Bulding a career? Having financial independence? All these become dificult after marriage.

Do u realise i said dat to joke

Tanx for ur advise tho
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx for ur advise tho

Hehehe for more advise and acrobat dance session contact me on: 09031288***
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx for ur advise tho

Hehehe for more advise and acrobat dance session contact me on: 09031288*** wink
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
dicefrost:

Believe me halfrica aint joking. You could literally feel her pain and sadness through your phone and you could also feel how awesome intelligent and incredibly fun she is. I understand her perfectly because I have female cousins who come over to me complaining about how their so called bfs cheated on them. I think guys should start becoming responsible.my philosophy is if you don't see yourself long-term with a girl don't date her and heaven forbid you when you cheat on her cuz that's very very inconsiderate.
Another thing is perfect lover is not real so guys and girls should wake up. Our imperfections is what makes us stronger and is what builds love between one another. My mum has been a really strong and independent woman and always tells girls to never give up on love dreams aspirations or goals because life stops when you stop trying. Nothing explains life more. I wish everyone the best and the best chance at love . Adios . Contact me if you need to talk or cuddle lol... im crazy wink
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by jashar(f): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smileprince:

Thanks dear. All we need is understanding partners and not those who always think what people will say.
I pray for a life partner every day and not a lady that all her objectives is to come have children for me.

amen dear. May you find what you're looking for. smiley
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Smileprince(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2016
jashar:

amen dear. May you find what you're looking for. smiley

Amen thanks so much sweetheart,
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ladies fear no evil
bae ?
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2016
As for me I Have Fear of God Inbuilt so I am not Greedy, all I need is s€x! I have not finish building the castle I'll love to nest my dream lady/wife to lay her eggs that would produce our dozen kids while I sip my hooker in the garden, watch them kids play with my pot belle. So I dont waste anyones time for now most especially if you tell me your real age. As for now all I am intrested in is Fucck. I always make my self loud and clear then if you want more than that. Guess that girl is on a wrong move.
lovesmile16:
You date a girl ready for marriage and u refuse to takes steps to marry her after a reasonable time. Read a girl's story" am in a 3 years long relationship. I met my boyfriend when I was 26,he was 27.When we met,he said I was his wife that we will get married soon bla bla bla,I was reluctant because he was still young and I was looking for a matured guy to get married to but because of pressure,I decided to give in since he looked serious and really showed maturity. Well,3 years down the line,no proposal. Everytime I try breaking up with him,he will beg me to give him time that he is not ready yet that why am I rushing,that if I love him I will wait for him,he will cry and beg. The reason we are waiting is that he wants a better job,only God knows when the job will come. Am so angry right now,why will men keep doing this,u know a girl is ripe for marriage and u keep her there for years as a girlfriend just because u know she loves u and she will stay. If u see a girl ready for marriage and u are not ready,pls stop pressuring her to date u if u r not ready to commit(marry)her. If u want a girl u can date for 5 years,then date a 20 year old.". Over to you guys,why do u keep doing this and what can a girl in this situation do?
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Haryohdeji(m): 3:59am On Jul 23, 2016
lovesmile16:
You date a girl ready for marriage and u refuse to takes steps to marry her after a reasonable time. Read a girl's story" am in a 3 years long relationship. I met my boyfriend when I was 26,he was 27.When we met,he said I was his wife that we will get married soon bla bla bla,I was reluctant because he was still young and I was looking for a matured guy to get married to but because of pressure,I decided to give in since he looked serious and really showed maturity. Well,3 years down the line,no proposal. Everytime I try breaking up with him,he will beg me to give him time that he is not ready yet that why am I rushing,that if I love him I will wait for him,he will cry and beg. The reason we are waiting is that he wants a better job,only God knows when the job will come. Am so angry right now,why will men keep doing this,u know a girl is ripe for marriage and u keep her there for years as a girlfriend just because u know she loves u and she will stay. If u see a girl ready for marriage and u are not ready,pls stop pressuring her to date u if u r not ready to commit(marry)her. If u want a girl u can date for 5 years,then date a 20 year old.". Over to you guys,why do u keep doing this and what can a girl in this situation do?
Well I agree with u, but wait what of if u married n u wait longer than 30's to get child?... How will a man wed when he has no job? Na water wife wan go dey drink
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2016
lovesmile16:

So what if the lady has a good job and yet still,no proposal.
Then, the Guy might be afraid of commitment, and that sounds childish.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Titilayooni(f): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
AMEN..some guys can be mean jare,funny enough the guy go get better jo now,thatss when he will remember that she is too old for him...
halfricanadian:

Ladies fear no evil
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Titilayooni:
AMEN..some guys can be mean jare,funny enough the guy go get better jo now,thatss when he will remember that she is too old for him...

Exactly,that's what happens most times
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by katyeee(f): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Lol....he has seen d right woman but he still waiting for the right money....jst calm down nd bear with him....lol
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
katyeee:
Lol....he has seen d right woman but he still waiting for the right money....jst calm down nd bear with him....lol

For how long?
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by DonMekino(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am ready

who else is ready....holla moi
let's go produce d future generations
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by katyeee(f): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
lovesmile16:

For how long?
for as long as he finds d right money
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
DonMekino:
Am ready

who else is ready....holla moi
let's go produce d future generations
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Oath / How I Knack That Thing Till It........... / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.