Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women (3388 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

odikwa no send

true na
some have legs but can move

some can move but have no legs

u av legs nd can move oya go fetch nd drink
Hahaha hahahahahahahahahaa u haf come again
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Hahaha hahahahahahahahahaa u haf come again
covers mouth nd runs away
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

covers mouth nd runs away
lol
Odikwa osiso
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol Odikwa osiso
wat you are want from me?
cudnt i b online nd i chatting only u
oga tiffsdrug i minding my business
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

wat you are want from me?

cudnt i b online nd i chatting only u

oga tiffsdrug i minding my business
Lol just wanu stress yu before yu travel again nua.. Lol

grin

Since you says you are not buyed something for me
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol just wanu stress yu before yu travel again nua.. Lol

grin

Since you says you are not buyed something for me

am say am get mall inside my name?
travel? lol i av travel round d world inside my dream na me get d dream so i go whr i like i no need travel av been round d world already
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

am say am get mall inside my name?
travel? lol i av travel round d world inside my dream na me get d dream so i go whr i like i no need travel av been round d world already
so you go all that go.. And yaf not Coman and carried me.. Hafrimalladian hmm
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
so you go all that go.. And yaf not Coman and carried me.. Hafrimalladian hmm

is it your flight or dream?

catchs u lera i cant spoken now

am did somethings inside d moment in me
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Okay.. Saw u!!!

Bye garri

tongue
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Okay.. Saw u!!!
Bye garri
tongue
why wud u saw me commot ur eyes inside ur ponkets nd bye pomo

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

why wud u saw me commot ur eyes inside ur ponkets nd bye pomo
Lol Oya sii ebaa puo..
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by aloobright17: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Change ur name to friedhead, That's the magic u need
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by newsphase(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
iLegend read what is above you can help that guy cant you?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
fbtowner:
go and make more money. ur balls go grow. trust me
@op,this guy has said it all
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Dannidom(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
BoiledHead:
Please advise.

I want a girlfriend badly but right now I don't even know how to talk to a woman. There is one girl that I know has a thing but I don't even where to start from.

I cannot keep a conversation with a woman more than 2 seconds because I don't know what to say. I see women as not men so nothing to say to them other than sex but now I want a girlfriend what do I do? I really want a beautiful girl in my life but I don't know anytin.

My previous girlfriend was just by accident. I helped her with her dog and she just "felt me" (according to her) so that one was easy as most times she did the talking I did the smiling. But it's not like that now.

This is serious.

Lalasticlala
Niggah that's an easy shi*t

OK firstly tell your self that you are lovely, fun to be with, admirable and try to flatter yourself alilbit (maybe think of her drooling over you inside but too shy to show it)

Now put on your balls give her a call tell her that you don't know what's coming over you, tell her you can't help but think of her and you think that she is adorable and you only feel joy each time you tink of her

Tell her you are not feeling OK and she is the cause and cure

Well it depends on your delivery and how stupid you sound (ofcouse you should sound stupid)

guy I don try for you o

the bottom line is to be free while dishing your lines compliment as often and don't be a freak
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Introverts been surfering from this since the time of nnebuchadnezer.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by adepiero: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wait till you are 50yrs old, the sense and maturity to speak to them would have grown
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by uckennety(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

ok smiles#
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by uckennety(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Guy no training involved even if it's only u v a 9ce boobs it's sometin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by uckennety(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

ok smiles#

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=uckennety post=48459537][/quote]

pls im minding my business im done making frnds on nl im here for mysef gain wisdom nd impact wisdom thats all av had d fullest extreme here

see i'm minding my business pls dere is peace om doing dat
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by uckennety(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

pls im minding my business im done making frnds on nl im here for mysef gain wisdom nd impact wisdom thats all av had d fullest extreme here

see i'm minding my business pls dere is peace om doing dat

Nobody is an island!i promise not to respect ur boundaries! You just need to mk me 1 i'll change watever reason y u took d decision
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

Nobody is an island!i promise not to respect ur boundaries! You just need to mk me 1 i'll change watever reason y u took d decision

pls my last time quoting u let me be if i need a man i turn to God he wud gv me bye!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by uckennety(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

pls my last time quoting u let me be if i need a man i turn to God he wud gv me bye!

And aw er u sure God didn't send me!bb

Dts aw u girls pray Lord give me a man

Lord- I didn't but you reject him 10yrs ago

Pls I lyk ur posts let's be just frnds
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

And aw er u sure God didn't send me!bb

Dts aw u girls pray Lord give me a man
Lord- I didn't but you reject him 10yrs ago
Pls I lyk ur posts let's be just frnds
thats btw God nd i leave it dat way
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

odikwa no send
true na some have legs but can move
some can move but have no legs
u av legs nd can move oya go fetch nd drink
O boy! This one harsh oo
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by dukeprince50: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
BoiledHead:
Please advise.

I want a girlfriend badly but right now I don't even know how to talk to a woman. There is one girl that I know has a thing but I don't even where to start from.

I cannot keep a conversation with a woman more than 2 seconds because I don't know what to say. I see women as not men so nothing to say to them other than sex but now I want a girlfriend what do I do? I really want a beautiful girl in my life but I don't know anytin.

My previous girlfriend was just by accident. I helped her with her dog and she just "felt me" (according to her) so that one was easy as most times she did the talking I did the smiling. But it's not like that now.

This is serious.

Lalasticlala
if you can't talk to a girl, no need for a girlfriend, my advice is, make female friends, when you are with them, do not think about having them on ur bed, talk about things around you, maybe the lizard that just boldly walk pass you two, the lecturer that always bring chewing stick to class, give your self two months, you will be able to start conversation with girls, then ask one out. some persons problem is after she says yes, you wouldn't know what to say, just say thanks, no need going far telling her how greatful u are, how u will make her happy bla bla, or asking her does and don't, when she agrees, still treat her like your friend but this time be more intimate with her, little by little tell her ur secrets, not all but you can tell few. don't be scared asking for sex, if she says no sex, then cut the relationship, she is only your girl friend and not girlfriend. one more advice, never get tensed up in front of a woman, don't look down on ur self, think of ur self as irresistible guy, believe me, girls wants boyfriends more than the way we want them... to help ur relationship grow, don't see sex as the ultimate goal, I've been dating this girl since 2008. we are still together. planned on getting married to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Was Holding Another Girl's Hands In My Dream? / "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest / Female Virgin Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.