Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities (47822 Views)

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by bamac(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
You Need A Woman And You Belong To One Or All Of These Categories

What is good for one goose is good for another goose.

As it is for women, some men are also dying to meet their soul mate.

One thing is that if they belong to any of these categories, they might not get a woman till they answer the call of nature.

1. YOU ARE STINGY

It is a "no-no" for any woman. Women know that you may not be rich every day, but what you do when you have that resources matters and it covers for those days you are or will be down.

It is not monetary at all times, sharing some things you have is also another thing that makes you less-stingy.

2. WHEN YOU ARE PROUD

Many responsible ladies too hate it when you brag about your wealth.

They know one day you will say "how much is your generation worth?" especially when the women factor sets in(when the woman get you angry) which is expected. Even at times the anger might be the fault of you the man.

As a proud man there is nothing you will think is too small for you to have since you have the money.

Even at this period, those women that will be around you are those that want to feed on your palms and they will never be permanent.

At this point woman is nothing to you and this makes any woman insecure.

3. IF YOU ARE BORING

The fact is that if you are boring you will only bore yourself alone to death.

Not just women's belief, relationship is meant to be enjoyed. Not that you know you are in a bondage and you should be feeling the heat.

Child's play and others must be incorporated into any relationship, love turn two grown ups to babies and that is what the women expects from you.

4. YOU ARE OVER POSSESSIVE

When you are the type that loves to control, you might have issues with women.

Yes, they love you to be in charge outside your home but not in the house with them.

You love to make all the decision in the house not minding the effect.You like to command them to do what you want them to do not minding how they feel about your decision. You want to be a self-esteem killer.

5. NO HOPE OR AMBITION

You are allowing the situation of your economy to weigh you down. You are seeing yourself as someone who cannot make it with little or no assistance.

You think it is your government that must provide everything for you, they must even feed or bath you.

You can't even create slight space for yourself to breath(Rat is wiser than you). You depend on your family for everything, even boxers.

6. YOU ARE A CHAMELEON

You have never been truthful to yourself. You borrow everything making everyone feel you are also in town.

You feel women loves those that live fake life, so, you must also attract them by all means. Meanwhile you have nothing to eat, yet, you prefer to use the little you suppose to feed with to buy material things thinking they will make women go gaga forgetting it will only last for a while.

You are on your own physically, spiritual and emotionally.

Women knows that pride and to be stingy are quickest way to the down fall of any man and any home.

No woman want to be controlled around like a baby and also want to sleep and wake up with one boring man.

No woman will even accept your proposal if they see no future in you, they believe you ain't ready and should still be nurtured more especially when your dependence lies in your parents, just forget it.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/09/you-need-woman-and-you-belong-to-one-or.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by dryyansh1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
What do bitches want from a nigga
Ayyo, Dog, I meet bitches,
Discreet bitches
Street bitches, slash,
Cocoa puff sweet bitches
Make you wanna eat bitches,
But not ME
Y'all niggaz eat of the plate all you want,
But not me
I fuvk with these hoes from a distance
The instant they start to catch feelings I
Start to stealin they shit
Then I'm out just like a thief in the night,
I sink my teeth in to bite
You thinking life, I'm thinking :
"Wasup tonight? "
And even though that pus§y tight I'm not
Gon' jeopardise my life (aiit?)
So what is it you want from a nigga?
I gave you, you gave me
BITCH, I blaze you, you blazed me me (cmon)
Nothing more, nothing less

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nasri100(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just be yourself. If a woman doesn't like you and your antics, show her the door. You will find your type.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by yarimo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just be yourself, and make sure you have a lot of MONEY that is all. grin

20 Likes

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by sparko1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
bamac:
What is good for one goose is good for another goose.

As it is for women, some men are also dying to meet their soul mate.

One thing is that if they belong to any of these categories, they might not get a woman till they answer the call of nature.

1. YOU ARE STINGY

It is a "no-no" for any woman. Women knows that you may not be rich every day, but what you do when you have that resources matters and it covers for those days you are or will be down.

It is not monetary at all times, sharing some things you have is also another thing that makes you less-stingy.

2. WHEN YOU ARE PROUD

Many responsible ladies too hate it when you brag about your wealth.

They know one day you will say "how much is your generation worth?" especially when the women factor sets in(when the woman get you angry) which is expected. Even at times the anger might be the fault of you the man.

As a proud man there is nothing you will think is too small for you to have since you have the money.

Even at this period, those women that will be around you are those that want to feed on your palms and they will never be permanent.

At this point woman is nothing to you and this makes any woman insecure.

3. IF YOU ARE BORING

The fact is that if you are boring you will only bore yourself alone to death.

Not just women's belief, relationship is meant to be enjoyed. Not that you know you are in a bondage and you should be feeling the heat.

Child's play and others must be incorporated into any relationship, love turn two grown ups to babies and that is what the women expects from you.

4. YOU ARE OVER POSSESSIVE

When you are the type that loves to control, you might have issues with women.

Yes, they love you to be in charge outside your home but not in the house with them.

You love to make all the decision in the house not minding the effect.You like to command them to do what you want them to do not minding how they feel about your decision. You want to be a self-esteem killer.

5. NO HOPE OR AMBITION

You are allowing the situation of your economy to weigh you down. You are seeing yourself as someone who cannot make it with little or no assistance.

You think it is your government that must provide everything for you, they must even feed or bath you.

You can't even create slight space for yourself to breath(Rat is wiser than you). You depend on your family for everything, even boxers.

6. YOU ARE A CHAMELEON

You have never been truthful to yourself. You borrow everything making everyone feel you are also in town.

You feel women loves those that live fake life, so, you must also attract them by all means. Meanwhile you have nothing to eat, yet, you prefer to use the little you suppose to feed with to buy material things thinking they will make women go gaga forgetting it will only last for a while.

You are on your own physically, spiritual and emotionally.

Women knows that pride and to be stingy are quickest way to the down fall of any man and any home.

No woman want to be controlled around like a baby and also want to sleep and wake up with one boring man.

No woman will even accept your proposal if they see no future in you, they believe you ain't ready and should still be nurtured more especially when your dependence lies in your parents, just forget it.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/09/you-need-woman-and-you-belong-to-one-or.html

I just wish there is a way i can escape this marriage of a thing, you have to be this, you have to be that, i can't get home without my aunt praying and warning me on marriage. so tired of this crap!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by herzern1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol... funny post

To get any woman of your dream.

Rule 1: Get money

Rule 2: Get more money

Rule 3: Get much more money

NB: Before you join them to say money is not everything, please make sure you have it first cool

41 Likes

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by jmoore(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Story..... There are some women who are married to boring, stingy, over-possessive, hopeless chameleon men.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just Like That Op
Gone are the days of Lemme ask MY OGA AT THE TOP.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by McBrooklyn(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeew!!! angry

It's Better For A Man To Be Stingy With His Money Because He Hustled For It Than A Woman Denying You Access To A Hole She Didn't Drill angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Gracito(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
True talk though.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by jidxin(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pls i just gave my gf 15k to pay her sch fees nd im feeling like ...boy u be mumu oooo u re OYO.... EPP ME PLS EPPPPPPP ...im darn serious abt dz

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by McBrooklyn(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lemme give y'all a free advice on how to get and keep a woman in this Buharinized era cool

1. Give her money!

2. I said give her money!!

3.Don't forget to give her money!!

4. You must give her the money!!!

5. No question, my brother just give her the damn money!!! cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
if she agrees to date you, dont be too soft or cold to her else she's gonna find you boring

Once in a while , act like you don't care and watch her beg for your love

18 Likes

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
If u are a turtle
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nasri100:
Just be yourself. If a woman doesn't like you and your antics, show her the door. You will find your type.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by clefstone(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
But people with those qualities still dey marry last last na undecided. The topic should have been, 'guys you cannot have multiple gfs if u have these qualities'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by McBrooklyn(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by TechGuYNG: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Space Booked
www.techguy.com.ng
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by peace92: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Funny thing is.... Gals fall for them.. So definitely they can get a woman
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by sladimeji(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
if you cannot play full-time... y'all know what am talking about
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Kenneth205(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Ikigia: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice writeup!
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by demsid(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Abeg Abeg shift with this ur woman pursuit. When girls Dey ask ycee to date dem cos of d money he donate in d other thread. Owo ni koko. Tecno c8 for sale 24k, lagos 07039450095. Call sharp sharp I need money

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by kaen1317: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Money is all u need boy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by nedu2000(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
sparko1:

I just wish there is a way i can escape this marriage of a thing, you have to be this, you have to be that, i can't get home without my aunt praying and warning me on marriage. so tired of this crap!
honestly,i agree with you. It's very scary

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
I agree with every single point (even though I didn't read the whole post carefully) but I don't agree that a man is not supposed to be proud and for moi there is a huge difference between having a sense of pride and being a showoff.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by cogbuagu: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by 2emgee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
D M X

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.