Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,275 members, 7,842,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults (640 Views)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power / Please Save Me From Myself: I Am About Getting Married To The Woman I Don't Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults by Boldwinner(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yeah, you read the title right! Most of us are so carried away by the feeling of loving someone that we ignore the things we don't like about them. They do things that we don't really like and we overlook it because we claim to love them.

This is bad, not just for ourselves or our feelings, but also bad for the other person because we are actually spoiling them and not letting them grow. If you genuine love someone, you would want.....Continue Reading
Re: Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults by Nofuckgiven: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
FREE $30 DOLLARS

Hello everyone, introducing to all a new c.ryptocurrency called URcoin. URcoin was launched on the 27th of december, 2016. And its already gaining ground, when you sign up you'll be giving free 2,000 URcoin which is equivalent to 0.03 b.tc which is equal to $30 dollars.

Link: https://web.ur.technology/r/4DVPc8

B.itcoin(btc) as of today is over $1,000. You can exchange your URcoin to b.tc on c.ryptopia exchange platform, just search for it on the search engine and sign up with them for a chance to exchnge your coins, after getting your free coin in b.tc it is as good as having your money at hand, just sell it to any reliable exchanger( for me i use nicciexchange.net) and have your free coins in Nigeria naira in your bank account. Again sign up link is:
https://web.ur.technology/r/4DVPc8
God bless
Re: Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults by DaddySLY(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
the op is on to smthn.
Re: Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults by ovaRAYted(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
DaddySLY:
the op is on to smthn.
And so was iyanya at mavin tongue
Re: Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults by Boldwinner(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
DaddySLY:
the op is on to smthn.
haha.. onto what?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Happy / Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion / For Married People Only - 5 Ways To Keep The Romance Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.