Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female (5271 Views)

I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) / The Most Hated Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

Aproko ni e cheesy t
ur own aproko is worst dan mine.. Is ur name Misshatey? tongue

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

alaye sho ri isokuso bobo yen shaa t

cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am just good.. Hud?
ngi bored yazi,i don even what to do
my whatsapp aisebenzi yazi?
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Talkloaded: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why is romance section filled wit so much hate? It's so scary.. U can't even trust anyone, u can't be free with anyone.. Who no fear NL dunno anything .
Don't u guys have shame? Will disgracing or calling someone olosho put food on y'all table? Will it feed ur family? Wat benefit is it adding to y'all life?

All man for himself .. Weda anyone choose to be olosho is just her biznes.. Bcus at d end of d day it's her body and not anyone's .

U guys shuld grow d fvck up!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Lolzzz but... t

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2016

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Why is romance section filled wit so much hate? It's so scary.. U can't even trust anyone, u can't be free with anyone.. Who no fear NL dunno anything .
Don't u guys have shame? Will disgracing or calling someone olosho put food on y'all table? Will it feed ur family? Wat benefit is it adding to y'all life?

All man for himself .. Weda anyone choose to be olosho is just her biznes.. Bcus at d end of d day it's her body and not anyone's .

lol,well said

but no need to vex hey

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by blackbartee(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:

You are bae....

Too many kids on NL.... or maybe some of us just grew faster upstairs than the others.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
lol,well said

but no need to vex hey

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
ngi bored yazi,i don even what to do

my whatsapp aisebenzi yazi?

Serious? What's up with it ? Have you tried downloading a new one?
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47792271][/quote]cute
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Serious? What's up with it ? Have you tried downloading a new one?
nah,this fone is old anyway
i'll av to get a new one
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
nah,this fone is old anyway
i'll av to get a new one

Alright Sthandwa Sami..
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Misxsshatey nibo lowah? O possible ki cinema ofe happen nibi ooo
I don come angry. Lemme read nah
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
MissHatey:

What is there to read. O je ma waste time ara e.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
MissHatey:
omo iyami cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=47793283][/quote]

Lol iwo ati taani.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by torqque7(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm na wa o..Yeah ok agreed the most popular olosho is well known and she has a borehole inbtwn her legs bla bla bla,but now it seems some dude is obsessed with her,stalking her every move undecidedand looking up her profile every now and then?haba,now that's becoming a thing of concern..personally I am not a fan of hers or her weird online cult group (pathetic)but plss this shit is stale biko,yal should stop stalking that girl. Her life and pvssy,no one's biz angry

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
omo iyami cheesy
bestie mi cheesy. They never mention our moniker o
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol iwo ati taani.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47793416[/quote]

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by slytubadth(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
kidding grin
your upper region is honestly an asset, a tangible one for that matter. do you need someone to help you manage it?
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=EmperorLee post=47793514][/quote]

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47793710][/quote]

*flees...
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
make I check my archive first.

Werey. so you are now female.ehn, iLegend?
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
slytubadth:
your upper region is honestly an asset, a tangible one for that matter. do you need someone to help you manage it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Night Romance Lounge / Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive / What Do Some Guyz See In Ladies Yansh?chaii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.