Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female (5311 Views)

I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) / The Most Hated Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47794056][/quote]Leave that madman alone oremi
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47794056][/quote] cheesy cheesy
U wan look for his trouble
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by IamLEGEND1: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
kneehighbootz:

Werey. so you are now female.ehn, iLegend ?
i am legend,not ilègend.
tho' i see my namesake ilegend went under the knife too. so you're not totally wrong.
#CaitlynJennerTinz
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by slytubadth(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47794056][/quote] see this one oh, are you okay at al? or you are pained i didnt say it to you.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na so person go just dey on him own jeje, stvpid idiots go dey mention my name for useless threads... I no dey romance section again o. Make una leave me alone biko

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Why is romance section filled wit so much hate? It's so scary.. U can't even trust anyone, u can't be free with anyone.. Who no fear NL dunno anything .
Don't u guys have shame? Will disgracing or calling someone olosho put food on y'all table? Will it feed ur family? Wat benefit is it adding to y'all life?

All man for himself .. Weda anyone choose to be olosho is just her biznes.. Bcus at d end of d day it's her body and not anyone's .

U guys shuld grow d fvck up!
dont mind enemis of progress...
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i need sex
O' boy I Have 3 fine baez for my end. If intrsted signal me.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Nova15:

Is Mynd still a Mod?
did he ever stop being a mod?
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2016
slytubadth:
see this one oh, are you okay at al? or you are pained i didnt say it to you.

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Why is romance section filled wit so much hate? It's so scary.. U can't even trust anyone, u can't be free with anyone.. Who no fear NL dunno anything .
Don't u guys have shame? Will disgracing or calling someone olosho put food on y'all table? Will it feed ur family? Wat benefit is it adding to y'all life?

All man for himself .. Weda anyone choose to be olosho is just her biznes.. Bcus at d end of d day it's her body and not anyone's .

U guys shuld grow d fvck up!
I feel u girl 100% ..Thing is there are too many immature peeps on NL..tho sometimes it's fun but a lot of people tend to over-do things..to the extent of creating alternate accounts to defame people! Cowards lipsrsealed
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 23, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

dont mind enemis of progress...
says mr vj terrorist wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Jarizod:
I feel u girl 100% ..Thing is there are too many immature peeps on NL..tho sometimes it's fun but a lot of people tend to over-do things..to the extent of creating alternate accounts to defame people! Cowards lipsrsealed
ma, the best thing is not to have any member as offline frnd or reply pm. They wil still turn around and stab u

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ma, the best thing is not to have any member as offline frnd or reply pm. They wil still turn around and stab u
ma grin undecided
Not everyone is like that tho..some people can be trusted cool
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Jarizod:
ma grin undecided
ma,
If u alrdy hav a frnd/frnds offlne.. Pls delete and block his sorry assss right now. Abeg ejor Edakun

E no go funny wen they start uploading ur pix here as olosho oooo grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ma,
If u alrdy hav a frnd/frnds offlne.. Pls delete and block his sorry assss right now. Abeg ejor Edakun

E no go funny wen they start uploading ur pix here as olosho oooo grin undecided
Arabinrin yi sha grin
You are right tho..and me that can like to upload pictures of my cleavage well on WhatsApp cry
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Jarizod:
Arabinrin yi sha grin
You are right tho..and me that can like to upload pictures of my cleavage well on WhatsApp cry
Issokay! I'd be here waiting..
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by aloobright17: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shocked
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
waiting for what undecided
Morning Big girl cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by slytubadth(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47801267][/quote] like seriously how old are you again?
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Jarizod:
ma grin undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ma,

oh ooooh upload another persons pix? Ha, that person must be insane, well dats reason online/offline background checks should come first before meeting any person... Also setting aims or reasons for meeting such fellow should be the first so no one assumes an online character truely represents a true life or offline one. E. G. Like you now that is very free, somehow playful, cheerful online, something deep in my Medulla tells me you are calm, coolheaded... Offline. Cheers, bye.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2016
aloobright17:
shocked
lol bestie Wetin do u
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Jarizod:
waiting for what undecided
Morning Big girl cheesy
morning madam peppersoup
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
oh ooooh upload another persons pix? Ha, that person must be insane, well dats reason online/offline background checks should come first before meeting any person... Also setting aims or reasons for meeting such fellow should be the first so no one assumes an online character truely represents a true life or offline one. E. G. Like you now that is very free, somehow playful, cheerful online, something deep in my Medulla tells me you are calm, coolheaded... Offline. Cheers, bye.
my dear, uve not bn seeing the pictures bn uploaded for the past few days now? Issorite!
Well, offline... I dunno.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Misshatey
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2016
slytubadth:
like seriously how old are you again?

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Missshatey
Bestie. I missed you yester9te cry
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by slytubadth(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47804578][/quote]you are very lame! if you think i wil ever "toast you". you are in a long thing.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2016
MissHatey:
Bestie. I missed you yester9te cry
bestie I slept off ni ooo. They locked the thread so I culdnt comment.
Gm love. How's u
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by aloobright17: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol bestie Wetin do u
just dey watch u grin
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2016
slytubadth:
you are very lame! if you think i wil ever "toast you". you are in a long thing.

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2016
aloobright17:
just dey watch u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above / Who Looks More Polished Between These Two? / MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.