Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him (33202 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by metromediaboss: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Governor Alhaji Yahaya Bello of Kogi state's mother praying and blessing her son

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photo-governor-yahaya-bello-kneel-down.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
MUM:
RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME grin grin

BELLO: AMEN * 100

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
So sweet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by loopman: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nothing is as potent as a mother's blessing or curse.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Rednaxelot: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Governor Bello, If you kneel down to receive prayer from your mother and decided to make all other mothers unhappy, God no go answer the prayer!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
This man like pishure sha grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Ayomi088(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK o
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by gen2lpat(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Really sweet of her.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by sexaddict08(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
chaii!!!
see head_
dear is god ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by PriNceNova(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

modified: pls dont call me a scammer, i am no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is this trusted lady on nairaland ,pattyb, who do driver license processing business, pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by DozieInc(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
A MOTHER'S PRAYER.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Lawalemi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
See the humongous head

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by godwinbatho(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
mama prayers works like magic . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by mjbaba: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
This man like pyishure sha

And he get agent among nairaland mods. All his tin must hit FP. grin grin

He's now up there with snake, tonto dike etc among front page cabal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by ORACLE1975(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
loopman:
Nothing is as potent as a mother's blessing or curse.
Na the curse own bad pass

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Tmonex: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
I was watching one American film yesterday nightwith my Dad and Mum, as we were watching thefilm, a young boy of my age started romancinghis girlfriend, they kissed each other and whenthe guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, Ilooked straight at my dad and noticed that hiseyes had changed, then I focused my eyes moreon the film even though I knew my dad wantedme to leave the parlour at once, I did not care.They were still kissing, this time hotter, then theyboth fell on the bed and the guy was about toopen the girl's brazier.My Dad looked at me with his red eyes andshouted"have you ironed the car".

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by gbaskiboy: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Making your own mother happy, while thousands of mothers in yours districts are unhappy. Put smiles on their faces too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
mjbaba:

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by allansie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
See him head like jabulani

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mother's prayer is always Powerful.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by khalidx: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
let diz guy pay salary...diz pics no fit bring food for civil servants

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Drunk: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kogi state needs more than just prayers to him by his mother. This guys is just not ready for governance nor does he knows what it takes to govern. The people of Kogi state are really suffering from leadership failure and they are so unfortunate to always have numbskulls preside over the affairs of their state. So pathetic that a young man like this is acting more like a baby that just won the lottery than even man up to the task ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Integrityfarms(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
A mother's blessing! What money and your connection can't give you!

God make me fruitful that my um will be so proud of me and bless me more and more

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pay the outstanding salaries and let the heart of old men and women pray for you, your mother's prayer can be futile if you refuse to do the right thing sir.
Long live Kogi State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin This guy you are angry, but you just said the truth.
mjbaba:

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Legendbaba1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Governor Bello, If you kneel down to receive prayer from your mother and decided to make all other mothers unhappy, God no go answer the prayer!
Back 2 Sender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by EWAagoyin(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
smiley
So last last ebira man go rule over kogi state. ... Then f. L. A. T. I. N. O. S have hope of producing Nigeria president one day
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by omofabulous(f): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
He needs it more than panadol
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by thugthang(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin
Tmonex:
I was watching one American film yesterday nightwith my Dad and Mum, as we were watching thefilm, a young boy of my age started romancinghis girlfriend, they kissed each other and whenthe guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, Ilooked straight at my dad and noticed that hiseyes had changed, then I focused my eyes moreon the film even though I knew my dad wantedme to leave the parlour at once, I did not care.They were still kissing, this time hotter, then theyboth fell on the bed and the guy was about toopen the girl's brazier.My Dad looked at me with his red eyes andshouted"have you ironed the car".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate In Longest Closed-door Meeting As Tension Mounts / Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.