Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? (3319 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, my relationship with my girl friend will hit 2 years in few months to come. At first, I did not take the relationship serious but later fell in love with her. She is well cultured, caring and respectful. As a result of all these xteristics, I along the line madly fell in love with her. Things were rossy, i was financially gallant and the relationship was on the run smoothly. Now, things suddenly changed, not rossy as it used to be. Though, we are still together and she always profess her love for me even though things are currently hard, but I am not feeling comfortable, relaxed and secured. While she now is on the table of confortability. She is not that jealous as she used to do. The table finally turned, I am the one now romancing jealousy because she has a lot of random guys that disturb her phone with calls. Though, she most of the time put her phone on loud speaker whenever she is receiving a call from a guy so that I will not be thinking of something else. This is a girl I can not afford to lose even not at this critical time. If the girl decide to leave me today, it will be a total knock-down and the catastrophe thereof may be unbearable. Though, for now, there is no physical threat to the realationship, but I do have the feelings that the girl 'may' decide to leave me one day should things continue this way.

Now, as it is, I have every chance to impregnate her, in fact 100% chance. I have a firm believe that she can not abort because she has aborted for me before and she was warned by her most respected spiritual father not to do such thing again ever in her life. I am sure she can not abort. But the issue is, i can not conviniently shoulder any pregnancy now.

Pls my people, I can not afford to lose this girl. My love for her is unexplainable. As a proactive measure and for security purpose, should I impregnate her ? Will this be fair and not amount to selfishness ?
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by IamAirforce1: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
You don't have money and you want to impregnate woman ..

Don't even go there because the financial burden would weigh you down the more .

Why didn't you invest wisely those days you were financially gallant?
Or you thought things would be the way they were forever undecided

It is now that you're broke you will know if that your woman you claimed that love you so much truly does .

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by izzou(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Do men like this still exist? undecided

Give me your girlfriend's number angry I need to speak with her angry

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
izzou:
Do men like this still exist? undecided

Give me your girlfriend's number angry I need to speak with her angry

Speak to her for what sir ?
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by zanebaddo(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Lol.. I have had a few girls my way when i was making little Money but quickly ended the relationships immediately my finance became bad....they were suprised.. i withdrew my self from embarassment like this op.

How some guys who dont have 10000 naira of their own find it comfortable to go after girls baffles me. If you don't have Money baba let her go... stop putting your self in a tight corner of because of a woman

Its not easy to stay away from girls o when you don't have Money.. . You will be missing alot. .. Everybody around you will be enjoying and you are just there looking like your own case is different. .. Chai i don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Partnerbiz3: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2018
So you think she cant stay just because things are not rosy again?
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by eph12(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
How old are you sef?
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
So you think she cant stay just because things are not rosy again?

I may be wrong bro but this is what i am feeling
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Mille: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2018
tayooluwole:

I may be wrong bro but this is what i am feeling

I wonder what sort of stupid thinking this is.

You don't have money to feed yourself, now you want to add two more mouths or possibly more. To do what actually?

izzou , please stop calling this one a man. He is still thinking like a new born. I hate stupid and dumb boys like this. Imagine someone without a source of income wanting to bring babies to the world.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't beg people. Goan impregnate her.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by DrWxt(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2018
She loves you dearly and you've been blinded by ego. I don't mean this in a bad way. Currently, you feel because you're broke she might end up with another guy. Through the times you had enough, you weren't threatened because you knew she wouldn't leave you for another. That's what makes a man a man. Right now she still loves you and you can attest to that. The problem here is not her, it's you. Being jealous gives rise to unnecessary quarrels and drama, you begin to imagine things that are not there and later start cooking up plans to victimize the other. You will be the one pushing her away from you, the other guys don't have to work so hard. Don't betray her trust by making her pregnant. If you think times are hard for you now, try raising a child in this present economy and see how you will turn out to hate your wife and child.

The solution here is to find your feet again. Get out of the financial bondage you are presently, there's is an appointed time for everything. Men must always chase women especially the ones who are in a relationship. It's the norm, just remind her what she has and work hard to fulfill your dreams. Stop being jealous and you will have a happier life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by izzou(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Mille:

You don't have money to feed yourself, now you want to add two more mouths or possibly more. To do what actually?

izzu , please stop calling this one a man. He is still thinking like a new born. I hate stupid and dumb boys like this. Imagine someone without a source of income wanting to bring babies to the world.

The guy matter weak me
sad
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
DrWxt:
She loves you dearly and you've been blinded by ego. I don't mean this in a bad way. Currently, you feel because you're broke she might end up with another guy. Through the times you had enough, you weren't threatened because you knew she wouldn't leave you for another. That's what makes a man a man. Right now she still loves you and you can attest to that. The problem here is not her, it's you. Being jealous gives rise to unnecessary quarrels and drama, you begin to imagine things that are not there and later start cooking up plans to victimize the other. You will be the one pushing her away from you, the other guys don't have to work so hard. Don't betray her trust by making her pregnant. If you think times are hard for you now, try raising a child in this present economy and see how you will turn out to hate your wife and child.

The solution here is to find your feet again. Get out of the financial bondage you are presently, there's is an appointed time for everything. Men must always chase women especially the ones who are in a relationship. It's the norm, just remind her what she has and work hard to fulfill your dreams. Stop being jealous and you will have a happier life.

Thanks bro.,.I really appreciate
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Mosesoly(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
if you truly love her and she truly loves you, please don't impregnate her, just go and do introduction, If you truly want to spend your life with her, let her parents know about your condition, you never can tell they may help you

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Mille:

izzou , please stop calling this one a man. He is still thinking like a new born. I hate stupid and dumb boys like this. Imagine someone without a source of income wanting to bring babies to the world.

You obviously have no idea of how I am feeling...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Mosesoly:
if you truly love her and she truly loves you, please don't impregnate her, just go and do introduction, If you truly want to spend your life with her, let her parents know about your condition, you never can tell they may help you

Thanks, but I think this is trial and error...
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by GOFRONT(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Have you ever sprinkled Salt on a fresh injury??

That's kinda how it will feel like when you impregnate the girl now that your financial status is in shambles

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by gulfer: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
The fact that you impregnate her will not make her yours permanently or otherwise...............Get a sustainable job first and discuss your futures together with her. She might be or not be yours in the long run, so take it easy and plan well cool cool cool cool

Suuny Ade & Onyeka Onwenu:

BECAUSE...............

Having babies,no be joke oh...
you go feed them,give them clothe
and give them love too...

If you never ready to carry the load,why put am for another person head?

....If you love life,you go plan am well!
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
gulfer:
The fact that you impregnate her will not make her yours permanently or otherwise...............Get a sustainable job first and discuss your futures together with her. She might be or not be yours in the long run, so take it easy and plan well cool cool cool cool

Suuny Ade & Onyeka Onwenu:

BECAUSE...............

Having babies,no be joke oh...
you go feed them,give them clothe
and give them love too...

If you never ready to carry the load,why put am for another person head?

....If you love life,you go plan am well!

Thanks
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Beemhan(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
tayooluwole:
Hello everyone, my relationship with my girl friend will hit 2 years in few months to come. At first, I did not take the relationship serious but later fell in love with her. She is well cultured, caring and respectful. As a result of all these xteristics, I along the line madly fell in love with her. Things were rossy, i was financially gallant and the relationship was on the run smoothly. Now, things suddenly changed, not rossy as it used to be. Though, we are still together and she always profess her love for me even though things are currently hard, but I am not feeling comfortable, relaxed and secured. While she now is on the table of confortability. She is not that jealous as she used to do. The table finally turned, I am the one now romancing jealousy because she has a lot of random guys that disturb her phone with calls. Though, she most of the time put her phone on loud speaker whenever she is receiving a call from a guy so that I will not be thinking of something else. This is a girl I can not afford to lose even not at this critical time. If the girl decide to leave me today, it will be a total knock-down and the catastrophe thereof may be unbearable. Though, for now, there is no physical threat to the realationship, but I do have the feelings that the girl 'may' decide to leave me one day should things continue this way.

Now, as it is, I have every chance to impregnate her, in fact 100% chance. I have a firm believe that she can not abort because she has aborted for me before and she was warned by her most respected spiritual father not to do such thing again ever in her life. I am sure she can not abort. But the issue is, i can not conviniently shoulder any pregnancy now.

Pls my people, I can not afford to lose this girl. My love for her is unexplainable. As a proactive measure and for security purpose, should I impregnate her ? Will this be fair and not amount to selfishness ?
One word for you: SCUM!
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Kennyprince: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
First, you write good english and i like that.

Secondly, i think you can go ahead me get her pregnant. The only thing is if you are sure you want to have her.

There is nothing that comes easy. If you loose this girl 2moro, only you will cry.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by pedrilo: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
tayooluwole:

Speak to her for what sir ?
we need to tell her u r goin crazy and planning evil against her.
how can u tink of impregnating her wen u r broke? why didnt u impregnate her wen u had money?
u r a wicked person, instead of u to focus on gettin tins right financially u r plotting evil for her.
if u impregnate her now, who will take care of the baby? u knw how much dem dey sell baby food n diapers for market?
u want to destroy her life because of ur wicked mind. Ur plan will fail bros.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by emelda86(f): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=pedrilo post=68628337]we need to tell her u r goin crazy and planning evil against her.
how can u tink of impregnating her wen u r broke? why didnt u impregnate her wen u had money?
u r a wicked person, instead of u to focus on gettin tins right financially u r plotting evil for her.
if u impregnate her now, who will take care of the baby? u knw how much dem dey sell baby food n diapers for market?
u want to destroy her life because of ur wicked mind. Ur plan will fail bros.[/quote

Thanks love are you minding the wicked soul....
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by emelda86(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Typical Yoruba demon...yen yen yen!!!
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by emelda86(f): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kennyprince:
First, you write good english and i like that.

Secondly, i think you can go ahead me get her pregnant. The only thing is if you are sure you want to have her.

There is nothing that comes easy. If you loose this girl 2moro, only you will cry.

Be wise

Ndi ala
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
undecided Are you that naive, impregnate her at Yuh own risk... Not all that glitters is gold... Her real face x beginning to show....
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Cholls(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
my brother don't mind these uncles for here just go ahead and impregnate the sister God might collect the baby like Taju
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Adalyon(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is not love... This is selfishness and ego... This is disregard for anyone else... May such a man never cross the path of good women
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by cooooooks(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
These are the demons that we men need to call out. She never leave you yet but you want to pour inside her abi.

If you guys are still together after she aborted before then it means you wanted the previous abortion too.

Focus on getting back on your feet. Not on getting your girl pregnant when you don't have money.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
tayooluwole:

Your mates are busy getting their PVCs and you are here telling us you killed an innocent child before.

You are the problem of this country.

FYI, the blood of that kid is your karma.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
This op sounds like someone who would go for a love charm.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? by tayooluwole: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
pedrilo:
we need to tell her u r goin crazy and planning evil against her.
u want to destroy her life because of ur wicked mind. Ur plan will fail bros.

It will be hard taking care of the babe but I will never run away... Maybe things would have even changed before the result of the pregnancy will come to fore... hopefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes / Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / STORY: PREGNANT VIRGIN … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.