Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (23596 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by YourMrBoo: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call07034780891:
Here is the con artist who started MASSOB/IPOB. Uwazurike is from Imo state. He started MASSOB in 1999 for his selfish aims. Along the line he fell out with Kanu over money issues and the splinter group called IPOB emerged. They are still the same people.

The Imo state born Uwazurike should be beheaded for creating the monster known today as MASSOB/IPOB. Igbos are peace loving people who accept the war verdict of 1970 and decided to move on with their lives. Uwazurike and his co-travelers are criminals.

Chino, leave IMO out of this...

Abagworo is a segregationist, he is not from IMO state, he is a south south man who doesn't know his origin, he claims to be Igbo but he is not...

God knows why they cut them off from IMO state and put them in the midst of confusion in South South...

Like I said leave IMO state outta this.

Abagworo has declared himself an enemy to the Igbo nation.

His love for okorocha is not genuine but to pitch the SE Igbos against themselves...

That old man is just trying to bring hardship on ikwerres...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by GODISGREAT123: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
why will joe igbokwe contest for Lagos governorship when he is not a Yoruba?
Can an Abakiliki man be allowed to contest for just a Councillor position in Anambra?

Please say what you know.... Hon. Collins Nwokeji who represented Onitsha North in the State House of Assembly is from Imo State. And many others like that.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
You can only rant on the internet. Your fate will still be determined from Abuja till your very last breath
Rotflmao!! Na dis kain talk dey make Osama bomb people. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by ikarm17: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
waternogetememy:

Prostitution will be punishable by death.

Baby mama will land people in prison.

Armed robbery death.

Kidnapping death.

Calling anybody Osu, imprisonment.

Osu word will be reserved for sell out and betrayers. Death penalty.

Promotion of foreign culture above igbo culture, imprisonment.

Islam is ban and any muslim killed.

Marriage to yoruba, hausa or any group of people involved in igbo genocide is death penalty.

Just a few off the top of my head.

Ibo boko haram.

How is your post different from what Boko harams preach?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 2sexynet: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
YourMrBoo:

And here comes someone taking advantage of this thread to insult my beloved state....

This thread is just stupid as it sounds...
It can't and will never solve anything...

Abagworo... it shall never be well with you for inciting hatred and segregation...

Segregationist you are.
That guy hates Anambra with passion and I am not truly sure he Igbo, to begin with.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ngozi123(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Living4christ:

Nobody insulted Victor Attah, they only said he is trying to Rewrite and Distort history by calling Biafra an Igbo thing.

/End thread.

@Adaure4ever
I've read the article and I've come to the conclusion that this thread was wholly unnecessary; all they said, to paraphrase, was that 'Biafra doesn't belong to the Igbos alone' and that 'the name Biafra was created by a man from a minority tribe'. All these are in fact true as it was not only the Igbos that fought on the Biafran side and it would be disrespectful to disregard the minority soldiers that fought and died for Biafra by claiming that it is only for the Igbos. Now that I've read it, I don't actually think that they're trying to attach themselves to the non-Igbo South-South minority tribes; they're simply trying to be as inclusive as possible for those who'll want to join them. If they were trying to force the whole of the South-South into Biafra then why are they demanding a referendum? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to just take the whole region without asking what the people want?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by wirinet(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

/End thread.

@Adaure4ever
I've read the article and I've come to the conclusion that this thread was wholly unnecessary; all they said, to paraphrase, was that 'Biafra doesn't belong to the Igbos alone' and that 'the name Biafra was created by a man from a minority tribe'. All these are in fact true as it was not only the Igbos that fought on the Biafran side and it would be disrespectful to disregard the minority soldiers that fought and died for Biafra by claiming that it is only for the Igbos. Now that I've read it, I don't actually think that they're trying to attach themselves to the non-Igbo South-South minority tribes; they're simply trying to be as inclusive as possible for those who'll want to join them. If they were trying to force the whole of the South-South into Biafra then why are they demanding a referendum? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to just take the whole region without asking what the people want?
The fact that 100 or even 1000 non Igbo south south people fought on the side of Biafra dies not mean anything. Much more fought on the side of Nigeria. Most prominent sons and daughters of the south south never supported Biafra. The whole idea of Biafra started as results of reprisal attacks on Igbos in the north after the I'll fated coup that was viewed as an igbo coup, so watin concern non Igbo tribes for Biafra?
Today you scream of Biafra because of perceived marginalization of Igbos and the hatred for Yoruba and Hausa, so watin concern non Igbo tribes? All prominent leaders of various tribes in the Niger delta have told you they are not interested in Biafra, is it by force?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ngozi123(f): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
wirinet:

The fact that 100 or even 1000 non Igbo south south people fought on the side of Biafra dies not mean anything. Much more fought on the side of Nigeria. Most prominent sons and daughters of the south south never supported Biafra. The whole idea of Biafra started as results of reprisal attacks on Igbos in the north after the I'll fated coup that was viewed as an igbo coup, so watin concern non Igbo tribes for Biafra?
Today you scream of Biafra because of perceived marginalization of Igbos and the hatred for Yoruba and Hausa, so watin concern non Igbo tribes? All prominent leaders of various tribes in the Niger delta have told you they are not interested in Biafra, is it by force?

How dare you say that those who fought and died on the Biafran side 'don't mean anything'! Did I make any mention of those who fought for Nigeria? I merely said that by saying that Biafra is not for the Igbos alone, they were including those from the minority tribes that want or wanted to be a part of Biafra. I've said before that if a secession were to occur then the Igbos should create an Igbo-only country however I wouldn't be entirely against allowing those from minority tribes who want to, from joining us. You seem to be treating the entire South-South region as a monolith; one has to remember that it was created after the war.

I will repeat my question:
If the Igbos were trying to force the whole of the South-South into Biafra then why are they demanding a referendum?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by santafe(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call07034780891:
Hopeless old ugly b.astard are we responsible for the backwardness of your useless state? Anambra does not want to have anything to do with Imo state, we don't even marry your women as we see it as sacrilegious and suicidal to do such and I think that is enough signal to point to the fact that we are not seeing you i.diots as one with us.

We don't want to be in any organization or group with your state and that is a very is strong message to make you understand it. Uwazurike(MASSOB) is from Imo state..please kindly use the platform and pave your way to your own entity. We don't want to be regarded as one with you people. Imo state is a CURSE to the Igboland and should be treated as outcasts.

All these embarrassment MSASSOB/IPOB is bringing to the Igbo people is because of one con man from Imo state by the name Ralph Uwazurike. We have made it clear before now that we are a monolithic state and do not want to be part of your useless organization. All the people killed so far in protest across the SE particularly Onitsha, Asaba and Enugu are mostly miscreants from Imo state. One was recently buried in his home state of Imo state.

Buhari should make haste to bomb Imo state the same way it is bombing Northeast because the origin and head quarters of MASSOB/IPOB is in Imo state. The new militant group in the SE is also operating in Imo state. Let Imo state be leveled to the ground so that the SE will know peace for once.

Lastly, Nri/Eri is the origin of the Igbos, you can choose to keep denying it but your fore-fathers knew where they all came from. Bitter truth for bitter people cheesy

[s][/s]

I am an Anambra guy, married to a beautiful and caring lmo girl and enjoying my marriage for almost 10 years now so STFU.
Nnamdi Kanu is a mentaly deranged lunatic and i am dumbfounded when i see so called educated folks rooting for this guy.

Btw @Adaureforever,I am with you 100% and i admire your treads. Don't mind the crackheads and illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
The very exact thing Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels succeeded in doing to the innocent German people. You know what happened thereafter.
Igboid:
" The day I unfollowed the Radio Biafra page on Facebook was when i read a comment from an IPOB requesting that they all should be supplied arms and he is willing to kill anyone around him even his parents if they dont support Biafra. I saw the comment weeks before Nnamdi Kanu was arrested.
I just couldn't believe how such a large number of industrious Igbos I have come to love could easily be instigated and brainwashed to hate their fellow Nigerians and even wish death on their perceived enemies.
It was really disappointing and heartbreaking. You can go about your agitation, but abusing people from your own tribe who dont support your agitation, calling them sabos, is just not the way to go"

And what do you have to say about your fellow Nigerians ( read Yorubas and Northerners) who cheer over the news of murder of innocent unarmed MASSOB and IPOB members by Nigerian security personnels since 1999 till date?

No Igbo need to be brainwashed to hate Nigeria. All you need do is tell them the history of Biafra and how Nigerian military with the support of the Nigerian people( Yorubas and North) massacred all over Nigeria their people and bombed their lands. Show them documentaries of starving Biafran children, the bombing of innocent Biafran children and women in market places by the Egyptian airplanes hired by the British for Nigeria. Tell them the history of 20 pounds policy and the indigenization policy that followed it, tell them about the boundary adjustment programmes aimed at stripping their region of sea access and Igbo speaking crude Oil rich lands, etc.

From my experience, before you are through with these, you must have created a Bia*** with a rabid hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians out of the average innocent Igbo man.

This is not brainwashing, this is exposing them to their history that the Nigerian education system attempted to keep away from them, this is awakening the Igbo in them, this is connecting their past with their present, above all, this is filling a vacuum in them they never knew existed, this is giving them an identity.

This was exactly what Nnamdi Kanu did with Radio Bia***.

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaqhead:
I admire your courage to take up your folks who will rather peddle insults than engage in intellectual discourse on such a matter!

There was a BREXIT recently and not one insult was peddled. No one set up a pirate radio station to insult everyone imaginable- even those that will be instrumental for pushing for a referendum for them that want to seceed!

When you have insulted even World leaders, n u still want them to speak up for you? Wrong!

There are Hausas/Yorubas/other tribes in their numbers (E.g Soyinka) who left to them will gladly let the igbos go but to them EVERYBODY is an "animal in a zoo"!

There are Igbos in their numbers who dnt believe in this agitation not because of the fear of a repeat of the Civil war but because of the way it is mishandled with this puerile disposition to its conversation!

The annoyin thing both on and offline is whenever some1 expresses a contrary opinion, all they got is slurs in their arsenal waitin to deploy!

How has that helped the cause?

How has all this help to galvanise HOME support for the agitation talk more of international support?

Isnt it time this folks take stock of the non-effectiveness of this modus operandus?

Like I once asked a fellow who went mute on this:

What is the total population of the US gay population? How dd dt community gain legislative endorsement?

Simple, they made friends in every sphere influence e.g sports, movies, presidency e.t.c and this engineered an open conversation about their position!

Biafra is dead on arrival if the agitators cant even make us have a civil and open conversation about Biafra! This is the first step not this "playing the victim emotional rhetorics" we hear every now and again! By this I mean is there a broad based support even from their elders and elites? This are the folks that bring about a mainstream conversation about Biafra not all this old boys tying biafra wrapper?

Brexit ddnt just happen....there was a CONVERSATION then CONSIDERATION before CONSENSUS was achieved...this took time!

To all those thay think if it gets bloody it wl get easier i want to remind you that we are in the 21st century not just PERSISTENCE will win BUT INTELLIGENT PERSISTENCE and that's is not seen ir heard from them.

If you still think bullets puncturing monalisa on walls will get you out of this zoo, i wl advice you to go read about the Tamil Tigers who have been at it for 30years plus and they havnt gotten an inch closer to their aim!

Lastly Let me say that if it was the yorubas who were agitating by now they wd have gotten their way or wd have been pretty close without the needless bloodshed! I say this not because I dnt believe the Igbos are not capable of taking this route but because I believe the whole agaitation has been hijacked and the restructuring they seek should start from within them!

Welldone Adaure4ever!

IF IT WAS YORUBAS WHO WERE AGITATING BY NOW THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEIR WAY... WITHOUT THE NEEDLESS BLOODSHED!
- shaqhead

This lie is highly insidious to ignore before another shaqhead picks it up and repeat same...

Igbos don't need Yorubas and their cotravellers in any capacity. Yorubas who cannot even cater for the downtrodden in their midst have no good advice to offer Igbos.

Rather than keep pokenosing into Igbo quest for nationhood the 'Biafr* is dead soothsayers and sorcerers' of Yorubaland should channel their energies towards saving their land and people from the Fulani marauders who have been pillaging, tramping, and ravaging Yorubaland for decades.

Yorubas should first find a purpose to live and then find an idea they can live and die for.

In the1960s, immediately after Nigeria's independence, the SW region was aflame with Awolowo vs Akintola political fight which blossomed into the 'Operation Wetie' with great arson, maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties.

Remember that soon after the civil war you lots connived and robbed Easterners of their hard earned money in banks and gave £20 to only those who could prove they had bank accounts.

Yorubas used the stolen funds to buy up the numerous companies established by the colonial masters, looting the companies and rendering them bankrupt. And that was the beginning of the collapse of the Nigerian economy. Till date the Nigerian economy is yet to recover from Yoruba sheer recklessness.

If Yorubas are unfortunate to have their own country the Muslims and Christians, Ijebus, Ibadans, Ekitis are more likely to live like cats and mice. Many Afonjas are ready to betray their people to their Fulani masters for a pot of porridge.

Yorubas are just too scared of Nigeria's disintegration because they will lose their object of unity - The Igbo Nation. And being a tribe of anger, hate and propaganda, they would soon channel that hatred towards each other as in the days of old in the Kiriji wrestling match.

Mallam Adamu Ciroma had this to say about Yorubas incapability to live in harmony with themselves:

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?"

When a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration! 

According to Alhaji Tanko Yakassai, the Chairman of the Northern Elders Council, NEC, the Yoruba tribe are too treacherous to be trusted as they are unstable in their ways.

Here's what Balarabe Musa has to say about Yorubas:
"... the Yoruba political leadership has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude."

Remember what SLS stated about your cantankerous tribe, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA".

"The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud...

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals. 

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other "nationalities" that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities.
This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood. 
I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys."

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by wirinet(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

How dare you say that those who fought and died on the Biafran side 'don't mean anything'! Did I make any mention of those who fought for Nigeria? I merely said that by saying that Biafra is not for the Igbos alone, they were including those from the minority tribes that want or wanted to be a part of Biafra. I've said before that if a secession were to occur then the Igbos should create an Igbo-only country however I wouldn't be entirely against allowing those from minority tribes who want to, from joining us. You seem to be treating the entire South-South region as a monolith; one has to remember that it was created after the war.

I will repeat my question:
If the Igbos were trying to force the whole of the South-South into Biafra then why are they demanding a referendum?

Who is demanding a referendum? Why should an igbo man or woman for that matter demand for a referendum for another tribe? Are the various tribes of the south south incapable of demanding for a referendum for themselves? If biafra is not for igbos alone, show me one minority tribe that has indicated an interest to join biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
wirinet:
Who is demanding a referendum? Why should an igbo man or woman for that matter demand for a referendum for another tribe? Are the various tribes o south south incapable of demanding for a referendum for themselves? If biafra is not for igbos alone, show me one minority tribe that has indicated an interest to join biafra.

Itsekiri man, you always want to show yourself on Igbo/IPOB matter.

You need to know that self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people. You've got freedom of association and so channel your negative energies towards Nigerdelta republic, OduaArewanistan republic or Nigeria.

Stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves.
Igbos don't need you and your people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by wirinet(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
36xtr39r:

Itsekiri man, you always want to show yourself on Igbo/IPOB matter.

You need to know that self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people. You've got freedom of association and so channel your negative energies towards Nigerdelta republic, OduaArewanistan republic or Nigeria.

Stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves.
Igbos don't need you and your people.

Igbo man, it is you people that drag other people into your matter. That is why the OP who happens to show high intelligence opened this thread. She is advicing you to stop dragging other people into your matter.
Nobody is contesting your inalienable rights to self determination, but you can not also determine the rights of others to how they wish to determined themselves.

Fight for your Biafra in a sane and logical way, you will be surprised on the number of people that will support you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by cheruv: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
wirinet:

Who is demanding a referendum? Why should an igbo man or woman for that matter demand for a referendum for another tribe? Are the various tribes of the south south incapable of demanding for a referendum for themselves? If biafra is not for igbos alone, show me one minority tribe that has indicated an interest to join biafra.
I think the referenda is for SS Igbos... You're not an SS Igbo, I wonder why you're giving yourself HBP over this
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
wirinet:
Igbo man, it is you people that drag other people into your matter. That is why the OP who happens to show high intelligence opened this thread. She is advicing you to stop dragging other people into your matter.
Nobody is contesting your inalienable rights to self determination, but you can not also determine the rights of others to how they wish to determined themselves.

Fight for your Biafra in a sane and logical way, you will be surprised on the number of people that will support you.

The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters. Igbos therefore don't need Itsekiris. Itsekiris are better off with Yorubas in OduaArewanistan republic.

No sane man can be coerced or dragged into a union or relationship which he detests. If there's nothing you learnt in school you should at least know that you've got freedom of association. Go utilise yours.
Leave Igbos alone and go take care of your home problems and the marauding herdsmen pillaging, ravaging and raping your country people.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by wirinet(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
36xtr39r:

The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters. Igbos therefore don't need Itsekiris. Itsekiris are better off with Yorubas in OduaArewanistan republic.

No sane man can be coerced or dragged into a union or relationship which he detests. If there's nothing you learnt in school you should at least know that you've got freedom of association. Go utilise yours.
Leave Igbos alone and go take care of your home problems.

Good, then you igbos should leave others alone and resolve your Biafra issues. Stop attaching South South to every statement you make concerning south east, and stop insulting south south leaders that refused to be coarsed into your biafra ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2016
wirinet:
Good, then you igbos should leave others alone and resolve your Biafra issues. Stop attaching South South to every statement you make concerning south east, and stop insulting south south leaders that refused to be coarsed into your biafra ambitions.

Mr Itsekiris, stop insulting the sensibility of Igbo Nation with your wild allegations. Igbos are not interested in lazy bigots who are barely surviving by constant ass-licking of their slave masters.

In this modern age of information no sane person can be forced into in a relationship he/she isn't interested in.
Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're highly needed and leave the Igbo Nation alone, including those in SS.

Right now and here provide such evidence of where IPOB insulted SS leaders.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by ikechu1: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2016
wirinet:

We showed you SEVERAL and you choose to ignore them. In fact the only set of "SS elders" who has "REJECTED" Biafra on multiple times in the media have all been urhobo, isoko, binis, etc. Ironically ebough YOU people have already been REJECTED by IPOB wayyyyyyy before you started rejecting them. But some weird, unknown reason you lots keep speaking up to shout REJECTION when you AREN'T even included. How much pathetic can you people get?

I can never in my life understand why a set a tribe looks for attention desperately. The ones that are included have RARELY spoken excluding Ijaws. Efik, ibibio, oron, etc have not even spoken. Attah is the first AK to speak. Prior to him was Akapabio, who didn't even speak against Biafra.

Hell even in aniomalamd, the people who made it their right to speak on our behalf have ALL been urhobo and ironically enough YOURSELF on this NL. Imagine. Other the lady with APC, none of us have spoken but urhobo decided to be the voice of anioma.

What rubbish

Finally, do best to actually research wtf you talking about. Igbos aren't the only ones asking for referendum dumb dum. Asari have asked for referendum. Hell Lower Nigeria Congress mandate is a Referendum for both SS and SE. The leader of LNC is itsekiri. The second in commamd is an ijaw lady. So why shouldn't she ask for referendum of SS when several SS communities have equally asked for referendum. Or do you now made your useless ass the king of SS.

Likewise, I wonder when iteskiri have ever cared for anyone beside themselves. Last I checked, una are the only tribe I know always sabotaging every aspect to progress SS. So did una start caring about other tribes in SS?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by wirinet(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2016
36xtr39r:

Mr Itsekiris, stop insulting the sensibility of Igbo Nation with your wild allegations. Igbos are not interested in lazy bigots who are barely surviving by constant ass-licking of their slave masters.

In this modern age of information no sane person can be forced into in a relationship he/she isn't interested in.
Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're highly needed and leave the Igbo Nation alone, including those in SS.

Right now and here provide such evidence of where IPOB insulted SS leaders.

Here we go again with your taking panadol for another man's headache. What concerns you with the ass we lick? Did we come to igbo land to ask for help?

Isn't it ironic, you say In this modern age of information no sane person can be forced into in a relationship he/she isn't interested in, it at the same time you are claiming to forced into a relationship with Nigeria, and asking for freedom. are you claiming to be insane?

You people with your director have insulted everybody that disagreed with your hate filled messages. This is a statement from IPOB insulting a whole former governor and a leader of akwa ibom state.
The statement read: “Some elders in Biafra land
have become the most clueless people in the
world and it rings more true for people who are
supposedly seen as educated like the former
governor of Akwa Ibom State
, Obong Victor Attah
who last week made an objection against the
statement made by the President Muhammadu
Buhari that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.
“While we generally applauded Obong Attah on
his response to President Buhari that the unity of
Nigeria is negotiable, we regrettably read few
days later the same man blabbing and saying
Biafra is for the Igbo alone. So, we began to ask
ourselves critical questions about this statement
coming from the man we respected so much.
“We are forced to ask if Obong Victor Attah lack
full knowledge and history about the Biafra civil
war or does he not know who was called
General Philip Effiong, the Biafran second in
command to General Odumegwu Ojukwu, who
happened to come from the same state with him,
Akwa Ibom.

It was this insultive statement from IPOB that necessitated your sister to open this thread to apologize on behalf of igbos to Obong Victor Attah and the people of Akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2016
wirinet:
Here we go again with your taking panadol for another man's headache. What concerns you with the ass we lick? Did we come to igbo land to ask for help?

Isn't it ironic, you say In this modern age of information no sane person can be forced into in a relationship he/she isn't interested in, it at the same time you are claiming to forced into a relationship with Nigeria, and asking for freedom. are you claiming to be insane?

You people with your director have insulted everybody that disagreed with your hate filled messages. This is a statement from IPOB insulting a whole former governor and a leader of akwa ibom state.

It was this insultive statement from IPOB that necessitated your sister to open this thread to apologize on behalf of igbos to Obong Victor Attah and the people of Akwa ibom state.

What kind of busybody or insanity is this? Are you that slow to term blabbing and supposedly educated to mean insulting SS leaders? Something must definitely be wrong with your thinking faculty.

Indeed, when a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration! 

I'd advice you go examine your mental state for immediate cure.

Stop exhibiting slave mentality because you dread to be left behind with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic. You don't expect the Igbo Nation to continue to subsidise the vassalage, delusion and obliviousness of Itsekiri people.

If Itsekiris are worth reckoning with they would be up and doing challenging the evils in the land and the marauding herdsmen who maim and kill Delta indigenes for fun. But they would rather lazy around strategising on how to frustrate and betray their Delta counterparts for a morsel of bread.

Do well to channel your negative energies towards your masters who have been plundering your land for decades to better their greedy elites, region and religion.

It's only cowards that leave the substance to chase shadows.

And for the records, Igbos are not interested in Itsekiris. Itsekiris should take their frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos alone.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by rollingrocks: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2016
BIAFRA died in 1970, its better for the igbos to fight for something else maybe restructuring of the country through dialog with other constituents, it might just do the magic. BIAFRA i repeat is dead!
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao!! Na dis kain talk dey make Osama bomb people. cheesy
Mind not the IPOB youth. They're torment has just begun.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by ideology(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I saw a thread about Igbos calling Victor Attah "Clueless", I was raged with disappointment on how these "nnamdi kanu faithful" are busy embarrasing the Igbo Race with their Undiplomatic and Insultive "take it or leave it" dictatorial strategy.
-Victor Attah a respect figure is what these Touts call "clueless" because Of his opinion, Is it by Force to join Biafra?
Why are these ipob people embarrasing many hardworking Igbos who don't support Igbos? Even Ojukwu would never have supported Nnamdi Kanu.
The insultive nature of these Igbos is nauseating, they lack diplomacy and are just jokers.
Now Let me make it clear to them that.
Urhobos, Ogoni, Kalabari, Isokos, Benin, Ijaws, Itsekiri, Efiks, Ibibios etc, ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA.
If Nigeria divides, each tribe will be on their own

Igbo Leaders are not in support of these suicidal agitation, They want a Restructured Nigeria.
Igbos do not speak for IGBOS.
I APOLOGIZE to Dr.Victor Obong Attah for any insult he may have received from this undisciplined elements called Igbos.
-
South South minorities have said NO to Biafra, what are you Igbos going to do now? Insulting and Harrasing them.
This is Africa! There MUST be a War In Every Seccesion, No One is going to grant you any damn refrendum.
Are the Igbos ready for any Progrom or war?
Whats wrong with you Igbos?
- A Restructured Nigeria is what Igbos Want. NDEWO NU- Adaure4ever

una never see comchin grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by momentoftruth: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I saw a thread about Igbos calling Victor Attah "Clueless", I was raged with disappointment on how these "nnamdi kanu faithful" are busy embarrasing the Igbo Race with their Undiplomatic and Insultive "take it or leave it" dictatorial strategy.
-Victor Attah a respect figure is what these Touts call "clueless" because Of his opinion, Is it by Force to join Biafra?
Why are these ipob people embarrasing many hardworking Igbos who don't support Igbos? Even Ojukwu would never have supported Nnamdi Kanu.
The insultive nature of these Igbos is nauseating, they lack diplomacy and are just jokers.
Now Let me make it clear to them that.
Urhobos, Ogoni, Kalabari, Isokos, Benin, Ijaws, Itsekiri, Efiks, Ibibios etc, ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA.
If Nigeria divides, each tribe will be on their own

Igbo Leaders are not in support of these suicidal agitation, They want a Restructured Nigeria.
Igbos do not speak for IGBOS.
I APOLOGIZE to Dr.Victor Obong Attah for any insult he may have received from this undisciplined elements called Igbos.
-
South South minorities have said NO to Biafra, what are you Igbos going to do now? Insulting and Harrasing them.
This is Africa! There MUST be a War In Every Seccesion, No One is going to grant you any damn refrendum.
Are the Igbos ready for any Progrom or war?
Whats wrong with you Igbos?
- A Restructured Nigeria is what Igbos Want. NDEWO NU- Adaure4ever

You can not speak for anyone, Even Attah can only speak for himself
Each man will speak for himself and Nigerians(those benefiting from this tribalistic, bigotic, corrupt and degrading nation) knows that if by chance there is a referendum what happened in Uk will happen.

That is why Nigerians (those benefiting from this tribalistic, bigotic, corrupt and degrading) will not let it see the light of the day.
But the truth remains, this separation did not start today, if for over 30 years, we are still taking about separation, and it has not been resolved, one day Nigeria will still separate.

And my fear is, it will be in a violent way in years to come ...

Talking about Restructuring, firstly Buhari / Nigerians (those benefiting from this tribalistic, bigotic, corrupt and degrading nation) are against it and the reason is simple. 98% of oil blocs and oil investments in SS are owned by North and South West, which were all perpetuated during the military era.

Every indication in the last 24 months shows some parts of this country are seen by some other parts as fools/servants, people you use and dump, milk them dry and use the milk to develop your area. If you have openly declared some areas as minority and useless why not let these useless people go ? simple logic , You dont like them , let them go !!!

I wont go further on this, there are a lot you dont know... Some people are planning evil for SS and by extension SE <<<< quote me anywhere on that >>>>

I will end by saying, based on my survey, even fiscal federalism may not work, because of vested interest some regions have in some regions, and politically for example if SE or SS or SW or NE or NC or NW is merged there will still be some selfish men in SE or SS or SW or NE or NC or NW who will always want to be on the stage.

It is better to thy home oh Israel From economic and financial analysis/ surveys, Nigeria is getting into trouble economically, CBN, minister of finance and World bank have confirmed this openly. By the time hardship increases expect more reaction eg >> crime rate, insecurity, if it gets to a height the country cant manage, expect revolution/ War >>>> Am not afraid to say it. Winter is here !!
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ngozi123(f): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2016
wirinet:

Several groups are demanding a referendum, the Lower Niger Congress, for example, have clearly stated that they want a referendum to be conducted in the South-South and South-East. They have members from both regions; you should look it up if you doubt me. As for your last point, I've already explained to you what is meant by the term 'B.iafra is not for Igbos alone' so I don't understand why you keep parroting this line; if they express their desire to join us if/when a referendum is being conducted then they can, if not, they can go their own and and we will go ours.

I also think that you should apologise for completely disregarding those B.iafran soldiers from minority tribes who fought and died for their country- you claim to be from the South-South and claim to be fighting for the people of the South-South yet you choose to disrespect a significant part of its populace so callously. I wonder if this whole stance is just a ruse to persuade them to stay in order to prevent your region becoming a non-entity in Nigeria. Hmm... undecided
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by tundexijim(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:

Don't mind the demented goons.Before kanu they hailed Killings of Massob members, they hailed their Oba's hate anti-Igbo comments, they even organized an anti-Igbo protests but want they us to forget all that and believe that it was during kanu's time that the hate started. They want to tell us how to react when threatened. They think everybody has a poor memory like they do.

This picture has come to stay forever. Hateful and deceitful people that want to live with people they hate.

Now read what's written on those placards ursef. Why will u live in our land and disrespect our obas and culture and call lagos for example a no man's land.. Will u accept it if yorubas living in igbo land disrespect ur igwes and call ur land a no man's land.. that protest is not in anyway preaching hate but rather warning igbos to respect our culture.. when u are in Rome u behave like Romans...Hausas have sabos in most Yoruba towns and they operate there like they are in their homeland and coexist quite well. No one is hating on u that's what u are just bin programmed to believe.... Peace
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2016
tundexijim:
[s]

Now read what's written on those placards ursef. Why will u live in our land and disrespect our obas and culture and call lagos for example a no man's land.. Will u accept it if yorubas living in igbo land disrespect ur igwes and call ur land a no man's land.. that protest is not in anyway preaching hate but rather warning igbos to respect our culture.. when u are in Rome u behave like Romans...Hausas have sabos in most Yoruba towns and they operate there like they are in their homeland and coexist quite well. No one is hating on u that's what u are just bin programmed to believe.... Peace[/s]

I'm sure you talking to a kid. You started something you got burn't and you start trying to water down the damage.

You want us to take orders from your oba on who to vote? You want one nigeria on your own terms alone? You guys must be airheaded to think everyone is as demented as yorubas. Oga move!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by I888(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2016
santafe:

I am an Anambra guy, married to a beautiful and caring lmo girl and enjoying my marriage for almost 10 years now so STFU.
Nnamdi Kanu is a mentaly deranged lunatic and i am dumbfounded when i see so called educated folks rooting for this guy.

Btw @Adaureforever,I am with you 100% and i admire your treads. Don't mind the crackheads and illiterates
The emboldened is what SHOCKS me the most!
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by wirinet(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Ngozi123:

Several groups are demanding a referendum, the Lower Niger Congress, for example, have clearly stated that they want a referendum to be conducted in the South-South and South-East. They have members from both regions; you should look it up if you doubt me. As for your last point, I've already explained to you what is meant by the term 'B.iafra is not for Igbos alone' so I don't understand why you keep parroting this line; if they express their desire to join us if/when a referendum is being conducted then they can, if not, they can go their own and and we will go ours.

I also think that you should apologise for completely disregarding those B.iafran soldiers from minority tribes who fought and died for their country- you claim to be from the South-South and claim to be fighting for the people of the South-South yet you choose to disrespect a significant part of its populace so callously. I wonder if this whole stance is just a ruse to persuade them to stay with your region becoming a non-entity in Nigeria. Hmm... undecided

Where are the several groups demanding referendum? So lower Niger congress has become several groups? I looked up Lower Niger congress and there is very little information, no website, no contact address, nothing. It seem it was coined by a few Biafrans in their rooms.
The Lower Delta congress is the same as Biafra. It is certainly an Idea by Biafrans to co-opt the south south into their secession agenda, as most south south people hate the name biafra. one or two names of inconsequential Niger deltan are added to give an illusion of legitimacy and then claim New lower Niger congress comprises all states and tribes of the south south. This is what i call desperation at its peak. You make it look that you guys are terrified of fighting for your secession alone.

You should also apologize for disregarding thousands of Nigerian soldiers from the south south and also a few from the south east who paid the ultimate price fighting for their country. You are definitely disrespecting the the families of these soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by tundexijim(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:

I'm sure you talking to a kid. You started something you got burn't and you start trying to water down the damage.

You want us to take orders from your oba on who to vote? You want one nigeria on your own terms alone? You guys must be airheaded to think everyone is as demented as yorubas. Oga move!

It's so obvious ur situation cannot be helped by anyone. U have bin brainwashed to think in a particular way. Who is begging u take orders from our obas.. Igbos in Yoruba land should respect our obas and if they can't they should swerve. yorubas can't come to ur cave dwelling land and disrespect ur igwes. No one is forcing u to stay. Sincerely I will gladly impersonate to be Omo Igbo just to vote for biafra exit incase the referendum is conducted..it sucks living in the same country with u ppl honestly...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ngozi123(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
wirinet:

Where are the several groups demanding referendum? So lower Niger congress has become several groups? I looked up Lower Niger congress and there is very little information, no website, no contact address, nothing. It seem it was coined by a few Biafrans in their rooms.
The Lower Delta congress is the same as Biafra. It is certainly an Idea by Biafrans to co-opt the south south into their secession agenda, as most south south people hate the name biafra. one or two names of inconsequential Niger deltan are added to give an illusion of legitimacy and then claim New lower Niger congress comprises all states and tribes of the south south. This is what i call desperation at its peak. You make it look that you guys are terrified of fighting for your secession alone.

You should also apologize for disregarding thousands of Nigerian soldiers from the south south and also a few from the south east who paid the ultimate price fighting for their country. You are definitely disrespecting the the families of these soldiers.

It seems that you have an agenda... I gave you an example of one of the groups that include people from the South-South, who are campaigning for a referendum. I used the Lower Niger Delta Congress as an example as they are the most prominent of the groups demanding for a referendum; there are others- do you really need me to spoon feed you all of them? I also find it rather disrespectful that you would relegate a group that has been invited to UN functions as something that was coined by 'a few Biafrans in their rooms', perhaps I should take it as an unintended compliment. I suppose you could say something similar about Nigeria, seeing as it was a term coined by the girlfriend of some British aristocrat... If you'd really done some research on the group as you had claimed then you would know that the main goal of the group is to achieve self-determination, within or without the confines of Nigeria, meaning that it is not a Biafra-centred group. This is stated very clearly on their webpage so either you don't know how to use an Internet search engine or you're just a liar.

I don't need to apologise to anyone as I didn't even make any mention of the South-South soldiers who fought for Nigeria. Why should I apologise to a people I didn't insult?

This is what I said:
"it would be disrespectful to disregard the minority soldiers that fought and died for Biafra by claiming that it is only for the Igbos."

Now, let's compare that to what you said:
"The fact that 100 or even 1000 non Igbo south south people fought on the side of Biafra dies [does] not mean anything."

Who insulted whom?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / Saviour Imukudo: Judge Orders Arrest Of Premium Times’ Reporter Inside Courtroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.