Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (23656 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
CSTR12:
I really don't understand this fixation with the SS with all due respect.
Strategically, it is a bad play to pitch your tent with a very divisive region like the SS if igbos ever gets independence. The social entropy which is similar to whatever obtains in Nigeria would cripple the new nation before it gets a chance to grow.
I would rather for the sake of argument go for an independent igbo -only nation, create a social unity and national patriotism similar to an european nation state which would ensure the new nation is less likely to fail. If access to the sea is the problem, then we can have trade agreement with the SS for the use of her ports.
If they refuse, no problem, we would go back and work around it using air as an inetrnational trade for the main time while slowly building an indigenous and strong military with the aim of dominating the entire sub-region, just like china is currently doing while reclaiming historical igbo land and seas with superior and overwhelming air and land power just like china is currently doing .
But that is a long term strategic goal and not for the brash and the quick tempered or shortsighted.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

bro adaure4ever is foool... thank God this thread hav exposed her dumbness.... coming here to ridicule he pple just to gain nairaland LIKES from afonjas..
shez an entreprenuer yet she dont have good reasoning.
olodo intreprenuer and a pharmacist... I LAFF.
her ignorance has been exposed yet she shez shamefully and sheepishly defending herself.
what an EDUCATED ILLITERATE.

The cluelessness is just beyond me. What lyophilized stupidity!
She wants SE to hate SS so that yorubas can have a nice day since they are now orphans who the north have dumped and SESS won't trust.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
CSTR12:
You on the other hand have never been pro- igbo. You mock the grave of igbo sons slaughtered extra-judicially, deny and to an extent even support a sytemic marginalization and crippling of igbo potential perpetuated by the Nigerian state which has even reached a full crescendo under this buhari administration which unsurprisingly is your best president.
Don't compare yourself with other sons and daughters of igboland who genuinely have igbo interests at heart but with a difference of opinions.
I don't know who you are and where you hail from.

I have been pro-Igbo all my life and you can dig up my past arguments at least on this forum to prove my point. Nobody holds anything against me other than

1stly my insistence that Igbos should exclude SS (except Asaba, Oyigbo and Egbema ) in our plans and strategy and it should not be about secession but making the uthmost use of opportunities that abound in a united Nigeria like backing Rochas Okorocha to become VP or President.

2ndly that Anambra people are behind Igbo disunity because they believe only them should produce leaders. If you remove Anambra from Igbo gathering there will be peace as every other Igbo consider each other equal.

3rdly Eri or Nri is not the progenitor of all Igbos as Igbos have diverse origin but unified over the years. We are not Jews or Israelites but full blooded Africans of Bantu and Sudanic mix.

I had to add this as number 4. That Jonathan remains the most incompetent man to ever rule Nigeria and my love for Buhari remains unhindered. Jonathan is not Igbo and his people hate everything about Igbos..

These issues are simply the truth which IPOB and other Igbos are running away from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hopeless old ugly b.astard are we responsible for the backwardness of your useless state? Anambra does not want to have anything to do with Imo state, we don't even marry your women as we see it as sacrilegious and suicidal to do such and I think that is enough signal to point to the fact that we are not seeing you i.diots as one with us.

We don't want to be in any organization or group with your state and that is a very is strong message to make you understand it. Uwazurike(MASSOB) is from Imo state..please kindly use the platform and pave your way to your own entity. We don't want to be regarded as one with you people. Imo state is a CURSE to the Igboland and should be treated as outcasts.

All these embarrassment MSASSOB/IPOB is bringing to the Igbo people is because of one con man from Imo state by the name Ralph Uwazurike. We have made it clear before now that we are a monolithic state and do not want to be part of your useless organization. All the people killed so far in protest across the SE particularly Onitsha, Asaba and Enugu are mostly miscreants from Imo state. One was recently buried in his home state of Imo state.

Buhari should make haste to bomb Imo state the same way it is bombing Northeast because the origin and head quarters of MASSOB/IPOB is in Imo state. The new militant group in the SE is also operating in Imo state. Let Imo state be leveled to the ground so that the SE will know peace for once.

Lastly, Nri/Eri is the origin of the Igbos, you can choose to keep denying it but your fore-fathers knew where they all came from. Bitter truth for bitter people cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

I have been pro-Igbo all my life and you can dig up my past arguments at least on this forum to prove my point. Nobody holds anything against me other than

1stly my insistence that Igbos should exclude SS (except Asaba, Oyigbo and Egbema ) in our plans and strategy and it should not be about secession but making the uthmost use of opportunities that abound in a united Nigeria like backing Rochas Okorocha to become VP or President.

2ndly that Anambra people are behind Igbo disunity because they believe only them should produce leaders. If you remove Anambra from Igbo gathering there will be peace as every other Igbo consider each other equal.

3rdly Eri or Nri is not the progenitor of all Igbos as Igbos have diverse origin but unified over the years. We are not Jews or Israelites but full blooded Africans of Bantu and Sudanic mix.

I had to add this as number 4. That Jonathan remains the most incompetent man to ever rule Nigeria and my love for Buhari remains unhindered. Jonathan is not Igbo and his people hate everything about Igbos..

These issues are simply the truth which IPOB and other Igbos are running away from.
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by waternogetememy: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

U deserve to be killed, in Biafra ur type will be an endangered species.

U will be like a goat in a cage with lions.

We will kill until igboland goes clear of bad blood from North and West.

Even some of u from Rivers have yoruba name, dat is an indication of the rape ur mothers suffered in Rivers during Biafra War.

U are poison, and are the reason igbos suffer. U dont deserve to live.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by ghostmist: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
ikechu1:

So because Attah disprove of Biafra thus he is now the voice of all. In that same thread, I posted an image of an ibibio supporting Biafra but I guess what he wants does not matter. My bestfriend that also support it should not matter.
This women also should not matter
https://www.nairaland.com/2678852/akwa-ibom-women-protest-against
the only person that should matter is Attah.

I swear, I'm not even going to say anything to you. But based on your mind set, I guess Igbo also do not support biafra. Obi and Obiano allowed the army and police to kill both Massob and IPOB. Ohaneze spoke against biafra. Chimaroke of Enugu state spoke against Biafra. Rochas of Imo state spoke against Biafra. Hell obi of onitsha spoke against Biafra. I guess because few SE leaders also spoke against biafra, the voice of the citizens that spoke should be ignored.

If today, you don't know that all regions leaders supports the status quo due to it favoring them thus would NEVER support anything that changes that status quo....then I pity you.

Judging from your post, you obviously do not know the ideology of IPOB rather instead stay on NL listening to both yoloba and hausa-Fulani that actually hates you and your community says about their ideology. The least you could have done is called them like I did or even better ask someond that is with them to explain everything to you. IPOB actually believes in Referendum hence they've been asking for it. They believe those that wants to join Biafra, can join and those that are against, including any igbo, can stay in Nigeria. They actually do not believe in forcing others to go with them, unlike nigeria. In fact those people wish to do everything opposite of What Nigeria does as they believe it is a zoo like, animalistic, mentality. The only thing they state that supports the BS yoloba and hausa-Fulani have been screeching all over NL and the media about is that they says that zero part of Igboland, emphasis on that word IGBOLAND ( not anyother grpup) is staying in Nigeria. If any igbo from Igbo land chooses one Nigeria and if biafra win the Referendum then the person if still choose Nigeria should pack up and move to any part of Nigeria that isn't Biafra. ( the LEAST you could have done is actually call or email them before lambasting a group that you clearly don't know their ideology)

Finally, I will say it again...the likes of you are the reason igbo are still in this BS Zik put us under. Keep deluding yourself that "IF" Nigeria is restructured, the country will better. First of all, Nigeria getting restructed is NEVER going to happen as long as North is in power..quote me on that anyday.
standing ovation for you bro....

this is brilliant!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by hummerwise(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call07034780891:
Hopeless old ugly b.astard are we responsible for the backwardness of your useless state? Anambra does not want to have anything to do with Imo state, we don't even marry your women as we see it as sacrilegious and suicidal to do such and I think that is enough signal to point to the fact that we are not seeing you i.diots as one with us.
We don't want to be in any organization or group with your state and that is a very is strong message to make you understand it. Uwazurike(MASSOB) is from Imo state..please kindly use the platform and pave your way to your own entity. We don't want to be regarded as one with you people. Imo state is a CURSE to the Igboland and should be treated as outcasts.
All these embarrassment MSASSOB/IPOB is bringing to the Igbo people is because of one con man from Imo state by the name Ralph Uwazurike. We have made it clear before now that we are a monolithic state and do not want to be part of your useless organization. All the people killed so far in protest across the SE particularly Onitsha, Asaba and Enugu are mostly miscreants from Imo state. One was recently buried in his home state of Imo state.
Buhari should make haste to bomb Imo state the same way it is bombing Northeast because the origin and head quarters of MASSOB?IPOB is still in Imo state. The new militant group in the SE is also operating in Imo state. Let Imo state be leveled to the ground so that the SE will know peace for once.
[s][/s]
waternogetememy:

Even some of u from Rivers have yoruba name, dat is an indication of the rape of ur mothers in Rivers during Biafra War.

Can u just imagine this 2 empty heads calling a brother like them names n wishing him death....
People like u shud av ur pictures on ur profile,,, for people to take note...
Abagworo,,, take note of these 2 miscreants

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Here is the con artist who started MASSOB/IPOB. Uwazurike is from Imo state. He started MASSOB in 1999 for his selfish aims. Along the line he fell out with Kanu over money issues and the splinter group called IPOB emerged. They are still the same people.

The Imo state born Uwazurike should be beheaded for creating the monster known today as MASSOB/IPOB. Igbos are peace loving people who accepted the war verdict of 1970 and decided to move on with their lives. Uwazurike and his co-travelers are criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
He is not our brother as we have nothing in common with him nor his people.

hummerwise:

Can u just imagine this 2 empty head calling a brother like names n wishing death....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by gab264(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

bro am definately sure devil is ur real father........IGNORAMUS HAS EATEN THE DEEPEST PART OF UR DIGNITY AND VALUE......U ARE WORTHLESS TO THE SCHEME OF THINGS IN THIS OUR GENERATION. U WILL LIVE TO REGRET THIS STATEMENT BOTH THE ONE'S U ARE ABOUT TO PRESENT IN THE FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by owobokiri(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I saw a thread about Igbos calling Victor Attah "Clueless", I was raged with disappointment on how these "nnamdi kanu faithful" are busy embarrasing the Igbo Race with their Undiplomatic and Insultive "take it or leave it" dictatorial strategy.
-Victor Attah a respect figure is what these Touts call "clueless" because Of his opinion, Is it by Force to join Biafra?
Why are these ipob people embarrasing many hardworking Igbos who don't support Igbos? Even Ojukwu would never have supported Nnamdi Kanu.
The insultive nature of these Igbos is nauseating, they lack diplomacy and are just jokers.
Now Let me make it clear to them that.
Urhobos, Ogoni, Kalabari, Isokos, Benin, Ijaws, Itsekiri, Efiks, Ibibios etc, ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA.
If Nigeria divides, each tribe will be on their own

Igbo Leaders are not in support of these suicidal agitation, They want a Restructured Nigeria.
Igbos do not speak for IGBOS.
I APOLOGIZE to Dr.Victor Obong Attah for any insult he may have received from this undisciplined elements called Igbos.
-
South South minorities have said NO to Biafra, what are you Igbos going to do now? Insulting and Harrasing them.
This is Africa! There MUST be a War In Every Seccesion, No One is going to grant you any damn refrendum.
Are the Igbos ready for any Progrom or war?
Whats wrong with you Igbos?
- A Restructured Nigeria is what Igbos Want. NDEWO NU- Adaure4ever

When we finally realize Biafra, we will find ways to deal with you restless bunch of hor-ny igbo gals all over Lagos and Abuja who so desperately want to force a dead Nigeria down our throat, forever, simply because you worry you may need visas to visit your dirty partners "abroad".. You even have the temerity to ask if igbos are smart? One ijiot on steroids. . . There i was crediting you bufoon with more sense than you will ever have..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by waternogetememy: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
owobokiri:

When we finally realize Biafra, we will find ways to deal with you restless bunch of hor-ny igbo gals all over Lagos and Abuja who so desperately want to force a dead Nigeria down our throat, forever, simply because you worry you may need visas to visit your dirty partners "abroad".. You even have the temerity to ask if igbos are smart? One ijiot on steroids.

Prostitution will be punishable by death.

Baby mama will land people in prison.

Armed robbery death.

Kidnapping death.

Calling anybody Osu, imprisonment.

Osu word will be reserved for sell out and betrayers. Death penalty.

Promotion of foreign culture above igbo culture, imprisonment.

Islam is ban and any muslim killed.

Marriage to yoruba, hausa or any group of people involved in igbo genocide is death penalty.

Just a few off the top of my head.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Victorvexz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
owobokiri:

When we finally realize Biafra, we will find ways to deal with you restless bunch of hor-ny igbo gals all over Lagos and Abuja who so desperately want to force a dead Nigeria down our throat, forever, simply because you worry you may need visas to visit your dirty partners "abroad".. You even have the temerity to ask if igbos are smart? One ijiot on steroids. . . There i was crediting you bufoon with more sense than you will ever have..
Mumu..... Yimu

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
waternogetememy:

Even some of u from Rivers have yoruba name, dat is an indication of the rape ur mothers suffered in Rivers during Biafra War.

See them blabbing and yet again this mad dog has proven the OP right by declaring that they will kill everyone with opposing view. Continue to run away from the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by waternogetememy: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

See them blabbing and yet again this mad dog has proven the OP right by declaring that they will kill everyone with opposing view. Continue to run away from the truth.

If we ever meet, death will befall you that day.

U will not be the first or last to die.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
waternogetememy:

Armed robbery death.

Kidnapping death.

Marriage to yoruba, hausa or any group of people involved in igbo genocide is death penalty.

Oh boy this una "biagra" go worse pass ISIS.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by CSTR12: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, that is what u guys always say, but ur region is a huge flop. No wonder u cry for FG to build ur roads, instead of blaming ur state government. U guys simply don't know what u want. Just keep wishing and hoping. U go Old.
And your region is not a flop? Which part of yorubaland is fit for human existence?
You are truely ignorant. Whose job is to build critical federal roads in the SE? Your father?
If your governors are not morons then why haven't they completed the lagos-ibadan expressway in over 16 years? Recently i just heard about a governor from oyo state requiring people to beg him before opening schools cheesy
What of fayose and the kleptomaniac , Tinubu. Backward slaves who love their chains.
Yorubaland is governed by george washington and wiston churchill combined grin. Bloody illiterate.
Our region is a huge flop because it is being governed by one-Nigeria loving criminal elites. The people you like to use as point of reference against the wish of the igbo people in seeking for a new nation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Clown keep jumping from pillar to post. The con-man Ralph Uwazurike is from Imo state and he is the origin of this nuisance and miscreants parading all over the place trying to destabilize the SE region but they will be contained only in Imo state where atomic bomb will be used on them alongside the militant groups operating in the state. I support the OP let Uwazurike be beheaded as he is responsible for the nuisances in the SE/SS.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by badnature: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
waternogetememy:

Armed robbery death.

Kidnapping death.

grin Nwayo kwa
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

Oh boy this una "biagra" go worse pass ISIS.
grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by owobokiri(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
waternogetememy:

Armed robbery death.
Kidnapping death.

I told them in another thread in the past that igbo culture is far SUPERIOR to this their suffocating shariah and they all went ballistic. I mean how can we tolerate a shariah system that will cage the Okonjos, Ezekweesilis and co in the name of puddah or what? To hell with freedom of religion! You are a Biafran Muslim? Go to sokoto! That makes me sound like a fanatic? A compliment!
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call07034780891:
Clown keep jumping from pillar to post. The con-man Ralph Uwazurike is from Imo state and he is the origin of this nuisance and miscreants parading all over the place trying to distabilize the SE region but they will be contained only in Imo state where atomic bomb will be used on them alongside the militant groups operating in the state. I support the OP let Uwazurike be beheaded as he is responsible for the nuisances in the SE/SS.

My issue with you is not biagra. You are wise enough more than the IPOB miscreants. At least you are licking the feet of an Ikwerre man to feed your family. My issue with you is my issue with majority of Anambrians which is refusal to support other Igbos when required because you see yourselves as being in competition with them. You know this truth and you live by it but the bad part is that you guys become servants to non Igbos because of financial gains.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Victorvexz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
CSTR12:
And your region is not a flop? Which part of yorubaland is fit for human existence?
You are truely ignorant. Whose job is to build critical federal roads in the SE? Your father?
If your governors are not morons then why haven't they completed the lagos-ibadan expressway in over 16 years? Recently i just heard about a governor from oyo state requiring people to beg him before opening schools cheesy
What of fayose and the kleptomaniac , Tinubu. Backward slaves who love their chains.
Yorubaland is governed by george washington and wiston churchill combined grin. Bloody illiterate.
Our region is a huge flop because it is being governed by one-Nigeria loving criminal elites. The people you like to use as point of reference against the wish of the igbo people in seeking for a new nation.
Loser, come and get Biafra na, lol, u want new nation, as if that can change anything. So u are waiting for them to support Biafra before u can get ur nation? Lol, why not hijack it na, since u feel Ipob is strong. Slaves. Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hopeless b.astard, Ikwerre touts like you are feeding off me each time I am in Rivers state. Who have you brought forward for us to support? Is it the failed incompetent scam artist called Okorocha? Did anybody project Zik to become the first president of Nigeria or did anybody project Ojukwu to become the most endeared Igbo-man? You have to work for it and earn it.

The truth is that we cannot support chalatans like Okorocha who knows next to nothing other than he had an ordinary OND as his highest educational achievement from one school in Taraba. We cannot support criminals in the SE. It will be so easy for Amaechi to win in the SE than Okorocha. It is very simple and you know that.

Abagworo:

My issue with you is not biagra. You are wise enough more than the IPOB miscreants. At least you are licking the feet of an Ikwerre man to feed your family. My issue with you is my issue with majority of Anambrians which is refusal to support other Igbos when required because you see yourselves as being in competition with them. You know this truth and you live by it but the bad part is that you guys become servants to non Igbos because of financial gains.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
owobokiri:

your stupidity have no botanical name.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by CSTR12: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Victorvexz:

Loser, come and get Biafra na, lol, u want new nation, as if that can change anything. So u are waiting for them to support Biafra before u can get ur nation? Lol, why not hijack it na, since u feel Ipob is strong. Slaves. Lol
I know what your problem is, you miserable sod.
A nitwit that hate igboland and all its inhabitants and still feel the need to want them to share in his misery.
Don't blame you at all. If Nnamdi azikiwe and igbo leaders of the 60s have not made the terrible mistake of using their superior intellect in conning the brits into creating Nigeria and granting it independent legitimacy , Miserable sods like you would have known your true level in the evolutionary scale of nations. Don't blame you at all.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Victorvexz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
CSTR12:
I know what your problem is, you miserable sod.
A nitwit that hate igboland and all its inhabitants and still feel the need to want them to share in his misery.
Don't blame you at all. If Nnamdi azikiwe and igbo leaders of the 60s have not made the terrible mistake of using their superior intellect in conning the brits into creating Nigeria and granting it independent legitimacy , Miserable sods like you would have known your true level in the evolutionary scale of nations. Don't blame you at all.
What a loser, typical Igbo supremacist, who think his tribe is better than all others. What an idiot fool, claiming Nnamdi Azikiwe and Igbo leaders was responsible for creating Nigeria, as if Igbo is the only tribe that made it possible alone. U can distort history how ever u want, but make sure u feed it to ur fellow gullible Ipob member and not me. I know Igbo are suffering from inferiority complex, so u guys have to boast and distort history to suit u so u can feel better about urself a, lol, losers, look at how they think the rest of Nigeria owes them anything, nobody owes u shit!!! foolish people

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
CSTR12:
I doubt if Nigeria would still exist if igboland leaves, but anyway goodluck with whatever is left of it.
A Nigeria state with all its size is nowhere the likes of ethiopia, algeria or even egypt in terms of strategic strength. Those nations would bully you if they want to.
Israel, poland, belarus are very tiny nations, but with real strength that Nigeria will never have. Even Isreal merely the size of delta and edo state combined, but she calls the shots in issues and matters that Nigeria can never dare to contribute. And her citizens are very prosperous btw.
That is the kind of vision i have. A small totally productive state with a lean and thoroughly efficient military that would punch far above its weight.
Sorry, i am not bothered about Nigeria. If my vision for igboland comes true, even Nigeria if it still remains one would not dare have a whimper.
Btw, 15 million igbos would contibute their qouta and have a place in igboland. In 10 years or so with the kind of military strength i envision, i can assure you, igboland would grow in size both in land area and population grin.
Nice pipe dream you have going on there. Nigeria will not disintegrate without a bloody war, so nasty that its ruins will be unfit for the foundations of your phantom Biafran republic

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by omenka(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
hummerwise:

Can u just imagine this 2 empty heads calling a brother like them names n wishing him death....
Abagworo,,, take note of these 2 miscreants
This is what Adaure4ever was talking about- one you disagree with their methods, you become a "traitor" who should be "killed".

Stalin's USSR would be small potatoes compared to the Biafra of these people's dreams.

Tufiakwa!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by AmuDimpka: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why are Yoruba people vibrating here

IPOB is embarrassing igbo .. not Yoruba

Don't you Yoruba got any shame

Crying more than bereaved

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
Nice pipe dream you have going on there. Nigeria will not disintegrate without a bloody war, so nasty that its ruins will be unfit for the foundations of your phantom Biafran republic

If Nigeria likes let it disintegrate by atomic bomb that can't stop the emerging nation. Go think about your life without free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard. And find a solution to bailing out your bankrupt States and your impoverished people currently being ravished by the economic crunch courtesy of low crude oil prices.

And very importantly, place that your silly talk behind your smell orifice.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by ikechu1: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

bro adaure4ever is foool... thank God this thread hav exposed her dumbness.... coming here to ridicule he pple just to gain nairaland LIKES from afonjas..
shez an entreprenuer yet she dont have good reasoning.
olodo intreprenuer and a pharmacist... I LAFF.
her ignorance has been exposed yet she shez shamefully and sheepishly defending herself.
what an EDUCATED ILLITERATE.

That's Adaure4ever is actually a joke. She claims to be a pharmacist and entrepreneur but i highly doubt it. I read this entire thread and I noticed she joined the yoloba to insult, mock and degrade the entire igbo clan while pretending to be "fighting for igbo". Once thing you'll never see from IPOB is an act like that despite accusing them of insulting opposing views. They might insult those that oppose their view but one thing I'd for sure, they don't join others to insult their own.

Another thing I noticed with her is despite bring informed that IPOB did not include Delta south aka urhobo, isoko, etc in Biafra neither is Edo excluding Igbanke in Biafra, she STILL kept screaming "SS minorities of urhobo, isoko, blah blah" are not for Biafra. If they are not for biafra, and SO WHAT? They already aren't included in Biafra by the people she claims to be "telling the bitter truth". In fact how are you "telling ipob the bitter truth" on NL, when IPOB itself have a FB page, a radiostation to call into and an email address so in our "pharmacist" mind the best way to "teach" IPOB is through NL which they rarely even visit? All in all, her thread is a simple way to allow yoloba and hausa/fulani to bash igbo while she cheers them on and has NOTHING to do with IPOB and this is a big FACT!!! Her and Joe Igbokwe are two of the same.

Another thing about her, I noticed any igbo who opposed her views are attacked, insulted and degraded by her ( hypocrite isn't she not). Likewise named "IPOB" by her. What a hypocrite ..everything she's "teaching" IPOB is what she's displaying.

One last thing about her is I noticed how she kept narrating that Attah is the voice of AK and by implication Noone else matters but the second someone mentioned atari, she automatically asked "is he the voice of Ijaw"? ( grin grin hypocrite is she not)

Last thing I noticed about her is when someone mentioned Lower Niger Congress supporting succession...she automatically shouted Igbos shouldn't drag SS minorities. how NDA wants Niger Delta, not Biafra. How the minoroties do not want to join biafra, blah, bla. Shows how slow the girl is. I guess she's clueless on what LNC is. Last i checked, Lower Niger Congress is a separationist group which wasn't even started by igbo but by an iteskiri. Last i checked LNC included both SS and SE in theor map. How do you blast something you seriously have little to zero knowledge about?

She knows nothing about IPOB ideology, didn't even bother to ask them yet feel the need to "tell them the best truth". What truth she thinks she's telling them on NL? Only she knows

She knows nothing about LNC and instead use that same opportunity to blast igbos, despite claiming she's "fighting" for igbo.

Another thing I noticed about her is how she's screaming "IPOB insult anyone that oppose their views" but on this thread she stayed insulting igbo in total for not wanting to join her in calling for "restructure" of Nigeria? A task that'll never happen in this lifetime. Can you imagine how much of a joke this chick is? In fact it wasn't even just igbo she insulted, based on her words she believes Africans are primitive savages who can never be diplomatic in their approach but rather aggressive shows how much of a low self esteem person she is. I bet she's among the ppl to throw a black under the bus because a white man told her to do so. African American named thone types "uncle tom" and she fits it to the T.

Last but not least, what I find funny about her is how much of a HYPOCRITE she is. She accuse IPOB for insulting their elders but I could have sworn she's among the people I see insulting Buhari and members of APC who are old enough to be her grandad. How you trying to clear the wools of others eyes, when yours is extremely dirty.

I swear Igbos like her are the problem of igboland. I don't care what anyone says. When yoloba were supporting yoloba that asked for igbo genocide, she was no where to be found but the second they see an Igbo wanting out, that's the second they'll start writing articles and "telling them the bitter truth".

What a joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits / Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.