Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... (3632 Views)

"Thank You God" By Repentant Atheist Tim Minchin (Concert Video) / A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by KingEbukaNaija: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

The spaces here aren't for sale, and unfortunately, you can't afford it, please, just keep viewing. cheesy grin

Guy you bad !!!! Since he's a HOPEFUL landlord . I salute you for this dope joke !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

It does not support slavery . We already treated that . Accept defeat . Deal with it

Adduce bible verses

Hian .. this is my first time seeing this . Any sauce for this ? Delectable sauces , not insipid ones

Accept defeat? grin

Funny how you refused to address my first comment on that thread because I exposed your lying and hypocritical brain cheesy but was quick to answer subsequent ones

If your mission is to turn theists to atheists on Nairaland by telling lies to defend your skydaddy, I must say you're doing an excellent job of it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by KingEbukaNaija: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Accept defeat? grin

Funny how you refused to address my first comment on that thread because I exposed your lying and hypocritical brain cheesy but was quick to answer subsequent ones

Your comment was not coherent . Only desperate atheists liked your comment because they needed to give it that semblance of relevance .

If your mission is to turn theists to atheists on Nairaland by telling lies to defend your skydaddy, I must say you're doing an excellent job of it

God is not a "skydaddy" - first time I'm seeing such after a long time . Atheists no longer use that word - looks like we dispelled that misconception but an obstinate one just want to be different . Just look atew

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by kilo4sure: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Calling theists on Nairaland intelligent people is indeed a travesty of logic and reason .
What about calling atheists on Nairaland intelligent people? Is that better? Nah l don't think so.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Your comment was not coherent

Hahahahahaha

This is hilarious grin

You couldn't reply that post because its not coherent? Another lie, anyone can go to the thread and find out if that post isn't coherent, that post kills the thread immediately but I hear you bro

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue, keep on turning theists to atheists

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
kilo4sure:

What about calling atheists on Nairaland intelligent people? Is that better? Nah l don't think so.
What about calling theists on Nairaland intelligent people? Is that better? Nah l don't think so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by KingEbukaNaija: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hahahahahaha

This is hilarious grin

You couldn't reply that post because its not coherent? Another lie, anyone can go to the thread and find out if that post isn't coherent, that post kills the thread immediately but I hear you bro

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue, keep on turning theists to atheists

No one bothered responding to the comment - it was that bad . lipsrsealed
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Scholar8200:
16 But avoid all empty (vain, useless, idle) talk, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness.
17 And their teaching [will devour; it] will eat its way like cancer or spread like gangrene. So it is with Hymenaeus and Philetus,
18 Who have missed the mark and swerved from the truth by arguing that the resurrection has already taken place. They are undermining the faith of some.
2 Timothy 2:16-18

OP, pls bear this in mind. There are MANY such here.
They could only take along those who denied their feelings. I've once asked that question too.. And I didn't fool my self. I asked myself why did I want to know if there is a creator? I answered, then I started sorting the reasons out. Then I considered so many scriptures in line with my reasons.. For example Ecclesiates 3:11- "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has even put eternity in their heart; yet mankind will never find out the work that the true God has made from start to finish."
Isaiah 55:9 - "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts."

I gave evolution a view, but there in, I saw that evolutionist couldn't even answer the question "how did life begin?" with facts and consensus agreement. and they've not proven how the simple cell could even be formed by chance.. Then I asked myself which is more reasonable? To believe in evolution which cant even account truthfully to the origin of life, and which some among them are willing to speculate that life came from an extraterrestrial source, whats now the basis for rulling out God as that source.

Although, some hesitate to investigate the Bible because they are disillusioned with religion..

So, everyone should definitely be honest, and be open minded.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by honourhim: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2016
crusadistic:
Wow! so those cute little atheism talks here actually have this much effect on xtians.

truthman2012,true2god,annunaki2,parisbookaddict... were art thou.Am yet to see how any of your rantings have made any Muslim loosing or almost loosing his faith.

@ Vick4rill this is actually the beginning stage...you're still likely to turn atheist if you continue peeping at their forbidden threads.grin

See your imbalanced reasoning. You failed to recognize that there are much more threads of christians vs atheists than Muslims vs atheists in this forum.
You also failed to recognize that in the muslim section they dont give room for argument with people of other belief. They dont tolerate contrary opinion to their belief. Why don't you people allow your belief to be criticised like we christians? If you are sure of your faith and what you preach then open your section for criticism like us or you hide your face in shame.
You can see how atheists are being messed up here by christians.
Open your section for criticism and see how we will turn your belief into shreds. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No one bothered responding to the comment

Hehehehehehe

Why would they?

Since I exposed the hypocrisy of the thread immediately

The comment is better ignored

Anyways, if someone is on a mission to turn members in this group from theists to atheists, all one has to do is engage you, engage you some more, keep engaging you and watch atheists and atheism grow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by shukuokukobambi: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
crusadistic:
Wow! so those cute little atheism talks here actually have this much effect on xtians.

truthman2012,true2god,annunaki2,parisbookaddict... were art thou.Am yet to see how any of your rantings have made any Muslim loosing or almost loosing his faith.

@ Vick4rill this is actually the beginning stage...you're still likely to turn atheist if you continue peeping at their forbidden threads.grin

You want muslims who lose faith to show their hands so you can go cut off their heads?

How many Christians have you seen been killed today for apostasy? even last week, a Pakistani muslim killed his own sister and claims he'll go to heaven for it. angry

abeg when Christians and atheists dey argue, jihadist like you should kip kwayet. una no follow angry

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Guy you bad !!!! Since he's a HOPEFUL landlord . I salute you for this dope joke !!! grin grin grin
Lol!! I wish he'll get that joke like you did, bro..
Thanks for that, though. Rock on!!
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

No need to "wish", I got the joke, that I didn't comment didn't mean I didn't get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by JackBizzle: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

It does not support slavery . We already treated that . Accept defeat . Deal with it

Adduce bible verses

Hian .. this is my first time seeing this . Any sauce for this ? Delectable sauces , not insipid ones

Exodus 21:20-21 (NASB): 20If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. 21If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property.

Read your bible.

As for churches apologising for slave trade, I am not going to even bother any more. Go and read, you ignorant clown

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

Only the sharp minded and intelligent would get that joke bro. He obviously is neither.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by kilo4sure: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
crusadistic:

Like l said somewhere else, the Christians do question their Bible much more than the Muslims question their Quran. The Quran is much more sacred in Islam and you don't just read it the way you like, Muslims believe they need the hadith to explain a supposed word of God. Many still believe the Quran is undiluted magic and miracle, those who can't speak Arabic rely on their imams and Tasfirs hence it is clear that the delusion in Islam is unparalleled in the history of religion, they take brainwashing to another level. If there was no protestant reformation, Christianity would still be much more unified, but now every Tom, Dick and Harry reads the bible for themselves, then moves on with their interpretation. I do not like atheism, but l read their comments sometimes to entertain myself. Islam has no scholarly depth, it has the simplicity of early Arabia and ethically it cannot be compared to Christianity, it has done much terrible things to the world like Christianity but at thesame time does not come close to the positive effects Christianity has had on the world.
Also it is clear to every right thinking person that ethically Muhammed cannot be the most perfect example for our world today. And the Quran which permits the beating of wives and marrying of slave girls cannot be God's final message to humanity. The God of Christianity still speaks, the God of Islam reveals a final message and prophet, then died. Note also that religion is hardly mentioned in the bible because Christianity's focus is in building your spiritual man, Islam is focused on what religion is right which is very simplistic and childish. Any question?

3 Likes

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Only the sharp minded and intelligent would get that joke bro. He obviously is neither.

Come on Naijadeyhia, let's leave trolling aside, I've said this many times but if you want our conversations to be trolling ones, its your call

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

No need to "wish", I got the joke, that I didn't comment didn't mean I didn't get it
Mr Hope!! Glad you did.
Enjoy your day, while doing that, examine and read on the "snake's skin". An assigment for you.
At the end ask this honest question "Did snake skin come about by chance? Or was it designed?
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

Mr Hope!! Glad you did.
Enjoy your day, while doing that, examine and read on the "snake's skin". An assigment for you.
At the end ask this honest question "Did snake skin come about by chance? Or was it designed?

Bro, I don't know

But I won't fill that knowledge gap with an imaginary being either

I admit my ignorance and would keep searching for the truth but I'm pretty certain that its not snake skin that made you believe in god

You believed in the first place, snake skin just perhaps reinforced the belief

And even if it was designed, how are we so sure its not Olodumare that designed it? Or Odin? Or Vishnu? Or any of the other gods which adherents claim created the world and everything else?

A Hindu looks at the snakes skin and says its Vishnu that designed it, a Youruba god adherents look at it and claims its Olodumare that did it, evolutionists (I am not one) claims it came by chance

Anyone and everyone of them can be wrong

NB: my name is not Hope

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Come on Naijadeyhia, let's leave trolling aside, I've said this many times but if you want our conversations to be trolling ones, its your call

Do you find Trolling offensive?
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you find Trolling offensive?

I don't find it offensive but it stops sensible discussions and leads to jibes here and there

Anyone who is offended on the internet is a newbie

I actually have over 6 years experience being a troll on listverse, bleacherreport, goal dot com, bbm groups, WhatsApp groups, thedailymail etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bro, I don't know

But I won't fill that knowledge gap with an imaginary being either

I admit my ignorance and would keep searching for the truth but I'm pretty certain that its not snake skin that made you believe in god

You believed in the first place, snake skin just perhaps reinforced the belief

And even if it was designed, how are we so sure its not Olodumare that designed it? Or Odin? Or Vishnu?

NB: my name is not Hope
Actually, not. Only the snake's skin?
Far be it! There are lots of complex things that reinforced my believe in a designer.

I only gave you a task for the day.. Remember, I asked you to enjoy your day..
Again, we might keep verying the things believed to have evolved Created and keep seeings evidences of a designer.
They are in myriads, you know..
Till youll die, you can't examine all living things. But honest research will definitely worth a while.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I don't find it offensive but it stops sensible discussions and leads to jibes here and there

Anyone who is offended on the internet is a newbie

I actually have over 6 years experience being a troll on listverse, bleacherreport, goal dot com, bbm groups, WhatsApp groups, thedailymail etc

Question; when Atheists talk you join in and stand with them yet you believe that somehow there is an intelligent disigner but just do not know who. So which are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

Actually, not. Only the snake's skin?
Far be it! There are lots of complex things that reinforced my believe in a designer.

Of course, I'm not objecting to this

You're still saying the same thing

The research REINFORCED your belief in a designer, which means the belief was already there, you already had it

Its not a case of you lacking belief in the designer but changed when you read about those things

I hope you get my points

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Question; when Atheists talk you join in and stand with them yet you believe that somehow there is an intelligent disigner but just do not know who. So which are you?

Bro, I've modified my post, read it again
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bro, I've modified my post, read it again

Still does not offer an answer. A no God person or a some god person which are u
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by honourhim: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Confused? Arguing for agnostics? What is this one saying?

Simply put : Face your atheism and leave others alone.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Still does not offer an answer. A no God person or a some god person which are u

You missed the part where I actually put evolutionists there

I'm more of an agnostic atheist

Absolute atheism is too arrogant a position for me to take, so is absolute theism

I however lean towards absolute atheism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
honourhim:

Simply put : Face your atheism and leave others alone.
Right back at you bro

Face your theism and leave others alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Of course, I'm not objecting to this

You're still saying the same thing

The research REINFORCED your belief in a designer, which means the belief was already there, you already had it

Its not a case of you lacking belief in the designer but changed when you read about those things

Obviously, if it had proved to be a product of chance, why won't I change my ways.

I hope you get my points.
Sure!
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You missed the part where I actually put evolutionists there

I'm more of an agnostic atheist

Absolute atheism is too arrogant a position for me to take, so is absolute theism

I however lean towards absolute atheism

And you say you are not confused? So you are neither here nor there but still there sha. Thats like saying I am not a man nor a woman but I share both sex organs.

Honestly you shouldn't even be talking when either Atheists or theists are bantering because from your statement you just want to be a distraction. So is it right if we put you under the category of "entertainment"?

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And you say you are not confused? So you are neither here nor there but still there sha. Thats like saying I am not a man nor a woman but I share both sex organs.

Honestly you shouldn't even be talking when either Atheists or theists are bantering because from your statement you just want to be a distraction. So is it right if we put you under the category of "entertainment"?
Ever heard of" watch me, watch me" sang by sileto, thats hopefulLandlord for you. . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? / Why Are Jesus' Genealogy In Matthew And Luke So Different? / If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.