Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... (3671 Views)

"Thank You God" By Repentant Atheist Tim Minchin (Concert Video) / A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I've given my answers already

Now let me explain further

If I'm asked if you've eaten today, I'll say I don't know for certain that you've eaten but lean towards you having eaten today

Unless I've been with you from 12:00AM till now, I can't say for certain

I hope this clears a few things up?

You know you have a degree in dodgicology. You said they are Arrogant.

arrogant
ˈarəɡ(ə)nt/
adjective
having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.
"he's arrogant and opinionated"
synonyms: haughty, conceited, hubristic, self-important, opinionated, egotistic, full of oneself, superior; overbearing, pompous, high-handed, swaggering, boastful, bumptious, blustering, patronizing, condescending, disdainful, contemptuous, imperious; proud, vain, immodest; lofty, lordly, snobbish, snobby, overweening, supercilious, smug; pretentious, affected; scornful, mocking, sneering, scoffing; informalhoity-toity, high and mighty, uppity, snooty, stuck-up, toffee-nosed, fancy-pants, snotty, jumped up, too big for one's boots, big-headed
"he's too arrogant to know when he's lost"

That sums all Atheists up per definition including a certain Landlord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
honourhim:

I have always said there is God. I have no doubt about this. I can't be so foolish to look at this universe as big and sophisticated as it is and say it has no creator.
At least today we are seeing those who said in the past that there is no God are beginning to doubt there stand. While some may not be bold enough to confess their new stand openly because of the shame they will attract to themselves, some others like you are getting healed of the foolishness of atheism. keep it up if you can.

Bro, I'm not being healed of anything, stop jumping to certain conclusions

I've never been any more atheist as I am now

Stop acting like you lack understanding with your passive aggressive words, its not the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You know you have a degree in dodgicology. You said they are Arrogant.

arrogant
ˈarəɡ(ə)nt/
adjective
having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.
"he's arrogant and opinionated"
synonyms: haughty, conceited, hubristic, self-important, opinionated, egotistic, full of oneself, superior; overbearing, pompous, high-handed, swaggering, boastful, bumptious, blustering, patronizing, condescending, disdainful, contemptuous, imperious; proud, vain, immodest; lofty, lordly, snobbish, snobby, overweening, supercilious, smug; pretentious, affected; scornful, mocking, sneering, scoffing; informalhoity-toity, high and mighty, uppity, snooty, stuck-up, toffee-nosed, fancy-pants, snotty, jumped up, too big for one's boots, big-headed
"he's too arrogant to know when he's lost"

That sums all Atheists up per definition including a certain Landlord.

Sums all theists up per definition including a certain deyhia
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Sums up all theists up per definition including a certain deyhia

Thanks for not denying it. Your words are etched in marble. Atheists are Arrogant so says a self styled Atheist known as hopefulLandlord.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thanks for not denying it. Your words are etched in marble. Atheists are Arrogant so says a self styled Atheist known as hopefulLandlord.
Thanks for not denying it. Your words are etched in marble. theists are Arrogant so says a self styled theist known as Naijadeyhia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by youngestland: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefullandlord you get time o
when you argue with them dont you feel like you are talking to babies
abeg leave these people when they bring real proof of god then you can channel your enengy

3 Likes

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
youngestland:
hopefullandlord you get time o
when you argue with them dont you feel like you are talking to babies
abeg leave these people when they bring real proof of god then you can channel your enengy

Hmmmm, I'm seeing sense in this post, looking at their reply so far, I see why most people troll them, they don't want a conversation, they want arguments

Big ups to you

3 Likes

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
kilo4sure:

[s]Like l said somewhere else, the Christians do question their Bible much more than the Muslims question their Quran. The Quran is much more sacred in Islam and you don't just read it the way you like, Muslims believe they need the hadith to explain a supposed word of God. Many still believe the Quran is undiluted magic and miracle, those who can't speak Arabic rely on their imams and Tasfirs hence it is clear that the delusion in Islam is unparalleled in the history of religion, they take brainwashing to another level. If there was no protestant reformation, Christianity would still be much more unified, but now every Tom, Dick and Harry reads the bible for themselves, then moves on with their interpretation. I do not like atheism, but l read their comments sometimes to entertain myself. Islam has no scholarly depth, it has the simplicity of early Arabia and ethically it cannot be compared to Christianity, it has done much terrible things to the world like Christianity but at thesame time does not come close to the positive effects Christianity has had on the world.
Also it is clear to every right thinking person that ethically Muhammed cannot be the most perfect example for our world today. And the Quran which permits the beating of wives and marrying of slave girls cannot be God's final message to humanity. The God of Christianity still speaks, the God of Islam reveals a final message and prophet, then died. Note also that religion is hardly mentioned in the bible because Christianity's focus is in building your spiritual man, Islam is focused on what religion is right which is very simplistic and childish. Any question?[/s]
Trash!
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

You want muslims who lose faith to show their hands so you can go cut off their heads?

How many Christians have you seen been killed today for apostasy? even last week, a Pakistani muslim killed his own sister and claims he'll go to heaven for it. angry

abeg when Christians and atheists dey argue, jihadist like you should kip kwayet. una no follow angry

Their typical argument.Are you saying the ex-Muslims are so afraid to come on nairaland for fear for their lives...You know you're lying grin
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by realmindz: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vick4rill:
God forbid! u guys should better get prepared cus am already into intensive studies. i will soon start giving u people sleepless Night.
I congratulate u for u to ve doubted ur doctrines..it's a sign that u are capable of being rational. You are still having a battle of the mind. You might either give it up or stick to ur religion.

well, so many issues have been raised here on nl you can read and learn from both views, many which the pastors of nl could give no logical answers.

It's like the movie matrix, u either choose the real world or choose to sleep in the delusions u were born.

If u choose to sleep on in fantasies of religion, make sure u avoid and flee from every appearances of arguments and topics capable of shaking ur faith, then u can enjoy ur blissful moments of religion.

goodluck
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
ValentineMary:

I honestly feel that being either a gnostic theist or a gnostic atheist is the most irrational way of thinking. If u are a gnostic theist (which means u are 100% convinced that God exist) then bring ur evidence beyond reasonable doubt else u are the confused one. But most atheist on this forum are agnostic atheist. Which means they can't disprove God's existence but they don't believe in any yet because of lack of evidence.

PS: when I say God, I don't mean Yahweh alone. Because I noticed that many xtians think I mean only Yahweh when I say God.
Guessed you have a proof that thesre isn't a God.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vick4rill:
believe me i almost turn to atheist the first time i started visiting this section. if not for this guys. kingebukanaija, winer01, naijadeyhia, kingebukablog, there is another one tempem or sumtin like that. i want to say a BIG thank u and may God bless u guys for every effort u are putting to draw back souls to christ on this forum. and to all the highly knowledgeble christains that are counterfiting the negativism of Atheist i say my the good lord reward u aboundantly. to all the baby christains like me here, who visit this section.when u visit thread of: Hardmirrow,cloudgoddess,johnydon and even seun. also try and visit the thread of people i mention above and see for your self who is really confused...
First Of All U Said U Nearly Turned Atheist Why??

Second Of All U Said U Are Still A Baby Christian?? Don't U Go To Church Or Read The Bible??

Thirdly U Made This Statement:
to all the baby christains like me here, who visit this section.when u visit thread of: Hardmirrow,cloudgoddess,johnydon and even seun. also try and visit the thread of people i mention above and see for your self who is really confused..

To Tell U The Truth All This Don't Just Match I Don't Know Christians Will Go As Far As This To Propagate Their Religion??
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by kilo4sure: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
crusadistic:

Trash!
Hmmm, is that the best you can do? I'm disappointed. This is the reality brother, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
kilo4sure:

Hmmm, is that the best you can do? I'm disappointed. This is the reality brother, deal with it.
Keep making statements
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by ValentineMary(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

The way u theist make comments, I am suspecting that u can't read. Let me advice u, drop that stuff u are smoking and read what I wrote again.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by shukuokukobambi: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
crusadistic:

Their typical argument.Are you saying the ex-Muslims are so afraid to come on nairaland for fear for their lives...You know you're lying grin

Of course i'm lying that a female pakistani free thinker was murdered by her dear muslim brother who believed she was a blight on their pious family. He even believes he deserves a place in heaven for that wink

Infact, can a muslim apostate open a thread in Islam section to declare his freedom from islam? without first re-confessing his belief in the religion he's trying to leave? wink

What again is the penalty for apostasy in islam? i followed that thread and almost professed belief to enable me post there cheesy
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
ValentineMary:

The way u theist make comments, I am suspecting that u can't read. Let me advice u, drop that stuff u are smoking and read what I wrote again.
So sorry, if I had read you wrongly.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

[s]Of course i'm lying that a female pakistani free thinker was murdered by her dear muslim brother who believed she was a blight on their pious family. He even believes he deserves a place in heaven for that wink

Infact, can a muslim apostate open a thread in Islam section to declare his freedom from islam? without first re-confessing his belief in the religion he's trying to leave? wink

What again is the penalty for apostasy in islam? i followed that thread and almost professed belief to enable me post there cheesy [/s]
Yes a Muslim apostate can always open a thread in the Islamic section to declare Islam's freedom from him...but there is hardly none.Get that in thy skull!

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by shukuokukobambi: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
crusadistic:

Yes a Muslim apostate can always open a thread in the Islamic section to declare Islam's freedom from him...but there is hardly none.Get that in thy skull!

Stop getting angry my friend cheesy

tell me pls, whats the penalty for apostasy in Islam? how many murders of apostates a year in our glorious Islamic countries? wink
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Presbulg(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
kilo4sure:

Like l said somewhere else, the Christians do question their Bible much more than the Muslims question their Quran. The Quran is much more sacred in Islam and you don't just read it the way you like, Muslims believe they need the hadith to explain a supposed word of God. Many still believe the Quran is undiluted magic and miracle, those who can't speak Arabic rely on their imams and Tasfirs hence it is clear that the delusion in Islam is unparalleled in the history of religion, they take brainwashing to another level. If there was no protestant reformation, Christianity would still be much more unified, but now every Tom, Dick and Harry reads the bible for themselves, then moves on with their interpretation. I do not like atheism, but l read their comments sometimes to entertain myself. Islam has no scholarly depth, it has the simplicity of early Arabia and ethically it cannot be compared to Christianity, it has done much terrible things to the world like Christianity but at thesame time does not come close to the positive effects Christianity has had on the world.
Also it is clear to every right thinking person that ethically Muhammed cannot be the most perfect example for our world today. And the Quran which permits the beating of wives and marrying of slave girls cannot be God's final message to humanity. The God of Christianity still speaks, the God of Islam reveals a final message and prophet, then died. Note also that religion is hardly mentioned in the bible because Christianity's focus is in building your spiritual man, Islam is focused on what religion is right which is very simplistic and childish. Any question?

See all the jargons wey u put for head. You sef don happy say u don talk rubbish.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

You can't prove Non-existence brother.

Well.... in real world anyways, not friggin Maths
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by kilo4sure: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Presbulg:

See all the jargons wey u put for head. You sef don happy say u don talk rubbish.
The fact is that the Muslims can hardly take criticism compared to Christians, l see it as the Hallmark of delusion. This could be due to fact that apart from fear of being killed by his Muslim brothers, Allah has so threatened the believers with the fear of hell that they find it hard to at least doubt their head for a while even if they trust their heart. This is disaster, a mental slavery. Know the truth so that you can be set free. Go now and pick up that Quran, read it with a critical mind, it did not fall from the sky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? / Loneliness And Singleness Are Different Things! / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.